What type of online communities are the easiest to beg from?

what type of online communities are the easiest to beg from?

reddit

you cant just directly ask for handouts though, you have to try and get them to do it of their own volition. feed them a sob story or something

>reddit
it's not that hard
when i was younger a room mate and i were both simultaneously unemployed so we became serial reddit scammers. we'd create characters and stories to get donations. when that wasn't good enough we'd create troll accounts to harass the other character. that would usually seal the deal and get us food/money.

Are the posts still up?

I'm not sure. We went overboard with the troll accounts one day and a lot of the normal beg accounts accidentally got wiped because we has logged in with the same ip.
It was all simple shit that was too easy. Gamer girl's dog got hit by a car a needed surgery. Gay guy's family kicked him out. Etc.

Huh. I should definitely get into that. I could use more petty cash right now.

Make a ton of accounts today and age them for at least a month first. If you're going to make the troll accounts be sure to swap ip's before setting them up.
Then go post around in some shit that reddit loves so they look legit. This is easy and mindless. The more the account looks like "one of us" the better. Girl accounts obviously did better on average but some guy accounts really killed too.

There are also beggar subreddits set up for you do beg in. It's that fucking easy.

>Become a teen girl
>Say she is raped
>Get a shitload of money
Or you can blackmail them too

How much did you make per story?

5 dollar in average

$20 for a bad one and up to $350. I would say we averaged ~$75.
We would get into private messages as soon as we could so people didn't realize that there were multiple people all giving to us.

Did you receive money thru paypal?

Mostly gift cards. We were trying to stay as anonymous as possible.

One weirdo guy did send us cash in the mail once. That was kind of risky.

Dope

This is some good advice. Thanks. I have a genuine story though. It's not a sob story. It's more of a mental health story.

sjws like indiegogo and gofundme
just come up with some watery eyes story

>I have a genuine story though. It's not a sob story.
Then why don't you just beg here?

How much are you faggots making on Veeky Forums when you claim to have cancer or be living in a broken down car?

begging is bannable offense