Why were they so terrible?

>hurrrrr me need more territory

retard

Which territorial ambitions of theirs are you critiquing exactly?

Slavic and Baltic genes.

t. Jean-Pierre Janodanoszkowskwysz

A Germanic Slavic race LARPing as the templars but genociding good christians and breaking every oath they swore

This is the most terrible thread on Veeky Forums right now. You're all a bunch of fuckwits.

It can't be the worst until the autistic pro-German /leftypol/ boogeyman guy makes a post

When all you have is a hammer

All of them
Almost every war from 1740 onward was a direct result of Prussian/German autism

>they don't know about the huguenots
It's Slavic-Baltic-French-German mix.

I like to think back when the Teutonic Knights were slaughtering the original Prussian people, one of their witches put a curse on the Teutons so that their victory will eventually ruin the descendants of the conquers and destroy their country.

Fucking prots

>Expanding your territory is autism

it literally is

When you're a bunch of German colonists landed by your Crusader masters in hostile territory, you become massive assholes.

Assimilating someone into civilized society isn't "slaughter", user.

You forgot the part where the territory has NO natural barriers.

No, but slaughtering people is slaughter, and that happened.
Strange, isn't it.
Also, that assimilation eventually lead to extinction anyway.

Uhm, no sweetie. Putting down a few rebellions isn't slaughter.

Get out of here, habsburg.

>how can we solve not having easily defensible borders?
>I know! We annex territory that has no borders, increasing the total perimeter we need to defend!

>hurrrrr me need more territory

let in the barbarians

Nice argument.

>lets destabilize Europe with pointless wars cause I have daddy issues

Underrated post

He got over his daddy issues long before he became king. He really fucking hated the Austrians though because IIRC it was them (through Seckendorff) who paid off some Russian officials to ruin the negotiations of the marriage his mother had set up by shit talking him and the Brits to Frederick William. They pretty much earned a permanent place on his shit list because of it.

Prussian officials, of course, not Russian.

>gay guy
>every getting over daddy issues

>Hugenots are French
They're not French but Gascons and Languedociens, there are no French Protestants

>Frederick had despised Polish people since his youth, and numerous statements are known in which he expressed anti-Polish prejudice, calling Polish society "stupid" and stating that "all these people with surnames ending with -ski, deserve only contempt" He passionately hated everything associated with Poland, while justifying his hatred and territorial expansion with ideas of Enlightenment. He described Poles as "slovenly Polish trash"; referring to them in a letter from 1735 as "dirty" and "vile apes", and compared the Polish peasants to American Indians.
Imagine Frederick the Great posting on /int/.

>Gascons and Languedociens
so french

French are the people living North of the Loire, and at most French can designate the Oil Speakers

Languedociens and Gacsons aren't French

Languedociens are Iberians and Gascons are Basques

Wot?