How do I even buy Bancor?

How do I even buy Bancor?

Don't talk about bancor here. Too complicated for brainlets

you bancor shills are getting clever. fucking kys

I threw .5 BTC at it at 68000 I almost bought the ICO. So glad I didn't. Felt right to buy after being correct about the ICO dump. Really do think Bancor can deliver. And it'll leave ETH in the dust if my premonitions are correct.

first you need to tell us, have you been cut? you know, down there?

Bnt price and futures

it wont. ETH was created by microsoft

Yawn another Bancor shilling thread. You cucks are getting desperate.

> be greedy when the others are fearful (buffett)
> bancor FUD
> buy

pretty sure he was talking about buying defence stocks when Muslims are blowing up buildings

How much Bancor will I need to make sweet love to this jewess in 5 years?

6 million.

you're better off flushing your money down a toilet

Throw your money into your toilet.

It will achieve the same result as buying bancor.

BANCOR IS A SECURITY THAT WILL GET FUCKED BY THE SEC HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA SYTES YES DIE BANFAGS DIE DIE DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

make sure you buy before 2nd august. Even if you dont wanna hold you will gain easy 10-15 % from stox ico. thank me later

do jews pick through the sewage for money?

You either buy it on an exchange with your choice cryptocurrency, or you follow the instructions on the Bancor website and convert Ethereum into Bancor.

of course the heebs want you to convert before getting their precious currency.

:'D this always brings a smile to my face.

I know dude

You can always change it back. I've made profit simply changing eth into bnc and back as the rates fluctuate. You can even trade it over an exchange of your choice. I don't give a fuck if you think that is immoral.

you can't just change it back, once it's cut off it's gone forever.

foreskin

You fucking retarded fuck, you just run bancor through the smart contract and it becomes Ethereum again, or you can sell it on an exchange. Kill yourself.