whats your sincere opinion on waves?

one day an innocent young man decided to make niggercoin on the waves platform

they censored it

and ever since, waves lost all credibility. the end

pnd scam

>ppl actually paid for niggers

Lol

I sincerely think it's garbage.

I see literally no reason for anyone to ever use the Waves platform, ever. Can anyone provide me with one? There is no reason for it.

And yeah, I don't think it's really decentralized. You can whine about me going back to mentioning niggercoin all you want but their actions show what kind of company they really are.

I just wouldn't buy it, plain and simple.

don't ever expect to get a rational answer from this place because these morons are still butthurt over their niggercoins. Don't worry thought, it's gonna be fun shitting on these fools as the coin ascends over the next few years.

US killed ICO and soon the rest of the world will catch up. Waves is done for.

But the real question is... will they do it again?

It's a legit decentralised exchange. When polo goes MT Gox on us, Waves is gonna moon. New UI is coming soon apparently, that's the biggest hurdle at the momemt.

a decentralized exchange that will censor coins liberals find offensive

your point being?

Is there some genuinely contentious political coin out there?

People want to trade monero, bitcoin, ripple, ether, sia, etc, not fucking niggercoin.

well then call it what it is: a centralized exchange

I should add, do you boycott poloniex, bittrex, kraken, etc because they don't list your precious niggers?

Also, the niggers still exist on the chain, you just can't easily trade them via the waves app.

Hey can someone hook my up with like 0.003 waves so I can test making a transaction? Idk if i want waves but I just downloaded the client and if someone wanted to hook me up with like a pennies worth a waves I'd seriously appreciate it. Apparently you can't even sell your BTC until you have 0.003 waves. Sorry for begging but its like a penny

3PMX37VA6HF84j8BmuYzDPw6ShHxAo5DdPj

the app is centralised, the exchange and transactions are not. If you want to trade niggers, you can, they still exist.

Oh... This misconception again.

Waves has has connections with Deloitte and the russian securities exchange for building them blockchain programs. If these two deals broke surface during the last crypto boom, it would probably be a $50 token, but now we will wait for higher values and these financial deals to get priced in.

The are working on making an all-in-one crypto package, with a wallet for the most popular coins and a best in class decentralized exchange.

retard alert.

i wasted like 2 hours selling shit to get that 0.003 waves because as an american I can't just buy it. I hate every fucking worthless piece of shit here for not giving me a fucking pennies worth of waves to try it out. Hope you faggots rot i'll be shilling bad advice in every single thread from now on

Check wavesdrop, wavesgo and the other waves facets, you get small amounts of waves like that for solving a single captcha.

I also think it's hilarious you think you can influence the price of a multimillion dollar market cap, big boy.

If you're still keen I'll happily send you some Waves now

Should have 0.5 on its way.

Just sent 100k waves you whiny little bitch.

Huge make-believe scam

I feel sorry for the people who know about Waves now, but didn't buy....

It'll be tough times for them to watch Waves above $100 and growing...the userbase doubles ever 5-6 weeks last few months 2 all u haters

>Veeky Forums thinks it's trash

Well, time to invest on this.

best advice ever from Veeky Forums