You're a fucking idiot. Fuck you

>Bitcoin went from $3000 to about $1750 like a week ago
>Currently around or above $2700
>There are still retards on this board RIGHT NOW who are waiting to buy the "Bitcoin dip"

I want you to fully grasp just how incredibly fucking retarded you people are for whining 24/7 about how you intend to "buy the dip" but then scream "no it's going to crash I'm definitely not buying" when the dip actually comes.

Fully embrace and rejoice in how absolutely fucking retarded you are, please. I want to see it.

>There is only one investor in the market

yet they're all named pajeet and shit on a street. how bizarre?

that pic always hits me in the feels

>no it's impossible, it won't crash again!
Heh I take you're new to crypto. You might be the one screaming in a few days, mate.

Male privilege.

>not buying in the first time it fucking obviously dips
>needing a second chance
The part I'm saying is retarded is the FACT that when it dips again you fucking morons will scream "It's crashing I mean it this time nobody buy this still isn't the dip!!!"

I bought my BTC under $500 and switching to ETH in February of this year was the best decision I ever made.

But anyone who fails to buy the dip, and it did dip, is fucking retarded.

Lol, bagholder coping.

if you're such an angry bastard, why are you trying to make us rich? you don't really want me to become rich, do you?

I fucking hate you people.

OP is likely projecting, because he didn't buy the dip and is mad at himself for being a pussy

good good. now tell me about IOTA and how i'm a hillbilly for not investing now.

My complaint is not that I would have failed to time the market.

It's that there's so many fucking people on this board who post "Oh yeah I'm definitely going to buy into Bitcoin soon but I'm just waiting for the dip to get in". We HAD the dip and they missed it. But they never fucking seem to see that.

The irony of it is triggering my autistm.

IOTA.

Idiot. I did buy the crash two weeks ago and made awesome gains, sold right at the top and went 80% fiat and now I'm comfortably waiting for Dip round 2 because yes it's going to happens.
Ever heard of bulltrap? we're in one right now. But by any means keep your head in the sand, I'm sure it's going to do you a lot of good lol.

There is no reason to buy at these current levels long term. 3k is a huge barrier, and It will not pass 3k for another 3-6 months. I'm out at 2800 and in fiat because its going to dip.

The dip was on the 15. Can't you read your own graph?

It's sad but he's probably a drug addict or mentally ill and has no one to help him out of that situation. He's homeless for a reason

(((OP))) Bought BTC at 2790 for Free BCH

>he didn't buy the dip on Dec 15th 2015
No retard I'm talking about right now. Just wait until it dips again (which it will) and i'll increase my BTC stack. If it somehow manages to pass where I sold at, its no big deal, I'll make money on the runup past 3k.

I meant to say that the dip obviously started the 15 of July. But I'm talking with a retard, why do I even bother.

BTC also dipped 1 week ago 2 weeks ago 1 month ago. Its never going below 20 or even 50 day moving average ever again. Literally last chance to get on this one biz bros !!!!

How much do you pay in fees for selling and buying back in?

If you sell at 5% less than actual price, and buy back in for 5% again, at 2800, you're going to have to hope it drops to at least 2500 to make any profit from going to fiat and back again

Nigga what the fuck are you talking about?

Gdax has 0% fees to fiat. Like what the fuck?