Love you

how did you lose user
I lost a similar amount once

good job sexy frogposter!

Nice dude

Before or after taxes?

>taxes

I have no income, thus, not taxable

At what point are crypto/investment gains counted as income in Leafland (assuming pic is related)?

you dont just gotta report to fintrac if its over 10k and they just make sure its not laundered drug money

Fuck. Wish it was this simple in the US.

Taxes are a huge headache here. Actually making crypto gains has been easier than trying to wrap my head around the whole system to figure out how much I owe.

I lost 0.6 between the market crash and yesterday. I learned my lesson and you should too.

When you cash into fiat

Are you sure? Are cryptos not capital gains in Canada?

I've reached $500 for the first time today. Feels good, soon I'll be a millionaire

(Gain*0.5)*tax rate

($120*0.5)*0

Fuck americunt no one pay tax over crypto , only you tards

you'll lose it tomorrow, no worry

lost 2k and then gained 1k

I don't WANT to pay taxes, but I also don't want to get brutally raped by the Internal Revenue Mafia, so there's not a good alternative, user.

Our country is great in many aspects but there's always going to some sucky parts, you can't have it all...

*going to be

Such delusion your country is shit in all aspects.

well done.

I think I lost all my money this month, need to go get a job now, enjoy it whoever won

Nice meme

wait if you don't have any income then you pay 0 capital gains? KEK

Nice country

Yep. No income tax paid if you make under about 10k, thus, no capital gains tax.

i lost $120 today

But we have air conditioning.

My man!

wait, does that mean if i dont have an income but i cash out, say, 50k worth of bitcoin, it wouldnt be taxed? or since it's over 10k it would be considered income? sorry for the stupid question