FLIP ALTS TO BTC FOR THE FORK?

Why shouldn't I sell my alt bags (5.5-7 btc in value) right before the fork to increase my btc holdings in order to get more bcc?
Then flip back into alts.

Inb4 timing the market

You should have flipped them when BTC was at 1800-200 then you should have cached out fiat with 50-70% gains

there is no fork, its an elaborate hoax

Sounds good

because bcc will drop to 0$ dragging btc with it, and shitcoins will sky rocket come aug 1st

I'm gains af with what I initially put into btc.
But this is where I am now.

This seems possible.
Is it worth getting more bcc though and dumpin that quick? Seems like free money.
Then jump out of btc back into alts.

if you want to risk it sure, but everybody will be looking to dump their bcc as soon as exchanges open again and i dont think there will be much demand for it, the market shows this clear BTC was rising whilst shitcoins were dropping because everybody is converting alts to btc now thinking they will get free cash

But those people could just as easily trade their BCC for BTC, instead of going into fiat. That would stabilize or contribute to the price increasing.

Bitcoin cash futures are around $350 each. how much do you think BCC will be valued come August 1st? the reason I ask is because you can get a ridiculous 4% daily interest return for lending but you will miss out on the BCC...

Both are going to get dumped hard, come August the 2nd

you were supposed to do that days ago before they all got dumped
there's hardly any point now

Yes, but I'm still way up on my initial.

Why

take the interest IMO

Because coinbase is already reporting 12hr transaction times. Some saying 17hr. If you want to do it your window is closing and you have a risk of your coins being stuck in limbo. If you wanted to do things you should have done it days ago.

Everyone here who says there's no crowd for bitcoin cash you're stupid.

Need to venture past biz and bitcoin on reddit. Plenty of communities love it

Also to expand.

Most exchanges that said they wouldn't support the new coin are all now supporting it due to the demand from those same people.

The futures markets on it has been ranging from $340-$1000

Do some research cheetofingers and you can too make money

Pulled out of Coinbase a few days ago, I'm all on an exchange right now. Not looking to bounce to fiat at any point soon.

People are pre-selling their BCC. If you haven't already sold you've already lost money.

People might get mad for sharing this info but it's true

How do you pre sell?

where is it 4%. on polo its on 2%

link some of these places you claim are selling futures for 340-1000

is polo going to distribute BCC? from their announcement it seems like they're not but the lending rates makes me think people think they are

Hi, which site do you use to lend crypto?

No fork?

Why are you assuming that alts will take off?

>"im gains af"
>asking advice on Veeky Forums

Dead give away

kek

Literally a shitcoin

alts are not taking off we are still in a bear zone
screencap this but it's alt winter until spring 2018

everything's pumping right now bro
ark +15%
eth +15%
fuck off

There is no spoon

Everything is pumping to original price before BTC went up. Nothing has changed. Check coin marketcap and BTC price, there is a lot of people sitting on the sidelines right now

when btc went up everything pumped, too
what is your point?
did you buy everything at ATH and now you're complaining about being -50% or something? lmao

>everything's pumping
but not to new ATHs, things are still in a downswing from the "crash" two weeks ago save a few alts.

> i dont think there will be much demand for it

There will be demand. When ETH split into ETH and ETC it seemed like almost no one would want ETC with a hacker holding so much of it. It was amazing how fast sentiment changed, and I got swept up in it too. Overnight there was a huge increase in the number of people suddenly rebelling against ETH for bailing out DAO investors. before the fork there were much fewer anti-fork posts.

crypto is fully of edgy rebels who like to be on the underdog side

>underdog side
it will be done medium rare if they side with chinks

I'm buying all the cheap BCC while you guys sit in your hondas i'll be driving several lambos

the underdog side is bitcoin cash, a coin completely owned and controlled by a single chink mining company? lmao

The reason why BTC is doing relatively well right now while alts are dipping is because people are selling their alts to cash in on the BTC/BCC split. However, it's completely reasonable to expect that BCC will essentially be to BTC like ETC is to ETH. When everyone gets their BCC, tons of BTC is going to be sold off.

You're behind the market knackers. All the alts are up today and BTC is treading water. It'll crash in 2 days and alts will soar even more as people scramble to sell BCC and get out of BTC.

Kek at everyone who says there's no demand for bcc.

That's why all the exchanges that refused it are now adding it now. There's a huge following for bcc in many communities but you only see the btc circlejerk in the spotlight.

Have fun missing free money

theres no free money faggot.. everyone will dump that garbage and realise moving from alts was a bad idea.. keep trolling fuckface

Literally retarded.

Every exchange that said they won't be supporting it is now supporting it due to demand from tons of people. Get outside of Veeky Forums and reddit you dumb fuck and do some research. There's a reason the futures markets are showing such high value.

Only one that won't is Coinbase and they're just fucking cunts that think they run the market and tell you when and when you can't spend money/trade like your it's bitch.

Also I have a bunch of money in alts but its currently in btc and will be back in alts soon after.

But trying to help you fucks = trolling hurr durr

to get out of BCH you'll have to go back into BTC or USDT (you ameribros are scared of mr. taxman so you'll go back into BTC) driving the price up once again. :^)

I'm just going to stay in alts, fuck this BTC, BBC split I don't fucking trust it

eth is going to $500 in early august, this is your last chance to jump on the moon rocket

More like chopsticks