It is quietly creeping up because fuck the markets

>it is quietly creeping up because fuck the markets

Bagholders rejoice! When the time comes, we will break even or make a profit!

yet mods autosage my thread fuck you, I'm going to be rich off fucks!

Thank god I held those bags. Was quiet for a while.

I expect August to bring good things. Still holding my .00035 bags, maybe double or even triple my money sometime.

35... ouch! I got in @ 20.
I think these are bots that are pushing up the prices again. Look at the ammounts sold. It's all rounded off.

But, yeah, still happy the price will be pushed up.

seriously, karma is about as useful as a fucking fleshlight. FUCK Token is about to change that.
(F)inally (U)sable (C)rypto (K)arma

You think chicks on r/gonewild are gonna give a fuck about fucking reddit karma when they find out they could be getting fucking paid??????
fucking think about it.

How many fucks for a fucking gf?

>tfw you only own FUCK to say fuck all the time

please scam the shit out of reddit so i can pass on my bags onto them push the fucking price to .001 so i can get the fuck out with profit.

I wouldn't lose these bags even if you got them at 35 bro. I would sell @ 50 / 60 I think, but I'd rebuy back @ 10 again.

Honestly believe people are gonna use the fuck out of this token.

It's going up too fast. Hodling on 27k but I'm skeptical right now...

>/r/GirlsGoneBitcoin

try again sempai

Fuck will explode when the tip bot comes out

When is this? I follow the twitter and shit daily, but they say it'll come on blockfolio first.

There still time to sell and rebuy lower or are we already lifting off?

Wtf I need some of this

How was this not a thing sooner?? Lmfao

It was a thing about 5 days ago. But it was just a pump and dump. Seems like it MIGHT be going for real this time.

I still can't believe this exists lol

Fuck it I need this in my life

>you niggers had all last week and this week, even yesterday to get them at 10-15.
>now its in the mid 20's
>you will still fud anyways

I don't know if it's a bot or it's genuinely going up so fast. But yeah, gotta love it if it stays this time.

Twas a bot. These guys are good. I bought out at 19 - 18. Got my original money back. But I guess some other people are screwed now kek.