So, were the premine rumors for this coin actually true or was it just FUD?

So, were the premine rumors for this coin actually true or was it just FUD?

We are

SIGTMARINES

fud

Fud

dumping the premine ;)

pure FUD. no blocks were mined prior to the posting of the ANN thread. period.

FUD. Please don't buy SIGT. I'm accumulating and demand causes price increases.

This coin seems really interesting, honestly. Should I buy this?

The first series of blocks were all mined at minimal difficulty and sent to different wallets which were being accumulated
It was a smart premine

Do what you want to do with your money. Buying SIGT is high risk, but there is high potential.

It is possible the coin will amount to nothing and you'll be out your money. The coin could also hit a significant price point based on developer effort and provide generous returns.

I've read that sigt's anonymity rivals monero and they're also considering a decentralized vpn/firewall service for it

wrong. the first blocks were available to EVERYONE because they were mined after the posting of the ANN thread. by definition, that is not a premine.

I personally put half my crypto funds into this because it's a community driven project with an innovative technology that the devs have dedicated themselves to succeeding. I think there are incredible amounts of money to be made here, but of course you have to decide for yourself what you want to do.

This does seem like a really unique project so I think I'll take my chances and buy this while it's still very cheap. There is no reward without risk. I'll meet you guys on the Lambo Moon. Thanks, user.

It's not a premine guys.... The devs just mined a shitload right off the bat

How do you have rumors about a premine? The fucking blockchain is right there, you can see every single fucking block ever mined and every transaction in plain fucking text.

I'm just amazed that the developers found the Bitcointalk ANN thread before anyone else. Do they just watch new ANNs on bitcointalk all day? How did they find out so quick. It's not like they were involved with the project or anything.

Humor aside, the developers posted the ANN and immediately started mining. Which is EXACTLY what I would have done if I was a dev for this project.

What the fuck do you expect, for them to sit idly by and miss out on the opportunity to take profit from their work?

The fact they didn't pre-mine 10-20% like most other projects shows incredibly good faith.

>Humor aside, the developers posted the ANN and immediately started mining. Which is EXACTLY what I would have done if I was a dev for this project.
exactly. if you think that's somehow scammy or dishonest, you're just retarded.

lmao, nice catch.

user you should consider suicide in real life

Is the person doing that a next-level FUDDER? There's no way a shill would be so fucking stupid.

i think so. very skilled super saiyan reverse shilling FUDer.

4D Chess

Stop posting about sigs.

beardedaspergerviking.jpeg