THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL

EVERY SECOND I WASTE IS MORE THAN I CAN TAKE

>tfw Tethered up and cancelled 2690 buy a few hours ago
LETS GO BACK TO 2400 BOYS IM READY THIS TIME

You had your chance to exit biz anons

USDT MOONING

Hope that bcc is worth something.

We are usdt marines

isn't there already bcc which is bitconnect?

>they sold their alts for btc hoping to get a worthless bcc coin

lol yup

you realize there have been threads on this very board for days warning you retards, like literally being spoonfed and you still stay poor

You know what this BTC crash means. Some of Bitcoin's market cap is transferring to BCH ahead of the blockchain split. That means BCH will trade for at least several hundred dollars per coin to make up the difference. The market is pricing in the fact that BTC and BCH will share market cap in the same way that ETH and ETC do.

literally noone cares, stop trying to shove this retarded narrative in, you aren't cool

that isn't how eth and etc worked, and that isn't how btc and the fork coin will work

this isn't a stock split you fucking faggot. other forked alts from btc already fucking exist, they all have their own value.

dont fucking post nonsense

There's no such thing as free money. If BCH trades at several hundred dollars per coin as futures are indicating that money WILL come from the BTC price. Smart people are recognizing that fact which is why BTC is dipping.

hol up

how come BCC already exists and you can buy and sell it, but the free lunch blockchain thingie won't be launched until august 1st when you can get your """free""" BCC?!?!?!?!

So if you disagree at least tell him where he's wrong you total douche

>I'ma disagree just to disagree
>Muh wisdom

Wherever the most hashing power is pointed come Monday is where the value will be. This is looking like it's going to be Bitcoin Cash.

It's called a futures market. People have been trading on the value of yet to be delivered products for thousands of years.

Sold SBD for Bitcoin and sbd crashed. So win win

wrong

AHAHhahahahahha

ayy lmao

if you like BCC so much, put buy orders at $1 or somming