Hey Veeky Forums I'm currently $400 in debt, what the fuck do I do to get out of this?

Hey Veeky Forums I'm currently $400 in debt, what the fuck do I do to get out of this?

It's simple, look at the digimarines or sigtmarines, good luck.

you are a debt slave

$400 in debt is not much. Do you have a job?

If not, start picking up recycling and flipping Craigslist finds.

If you do, set $20 aside per week (at least) to pay the debt.

Suck 401 cocks at a dollar a pop.

Pofit.

I don't have a job no but the problem I have is that I have bills to pay / rent etc and when I do get paid I'm going to have fuck all money from my retardbux because the $400 in debt is to the bank and that will automatically go onto the debt I owe.

I'm not exactly sure what I am suppose to do here, I also don't get paid for 10 days, are the bank going to harass me / ride my ass or?

oh the worries of the poor get my groins all excited. do go on

catfish some loser on Veeky Forums and get him to send you money for camwhore vids

I mean fucking obviouse question is, do you have anything to pawn?

fuck off animeposter fag

kek

I'll probably get shit on for this but the honest is yes but will I do it? Probably not. Maybe it's pride, maybe it's because i'm a dumb retard (probably the latter) but I just don't care quite that much, I don't want to be in debt all the same, however.

Well if you have debts you have to pay them. It's called paying for the shit you bought you dumb cuck. Now if you don't want to be in debt then don't live beyond your means. Of course if you don't pay your debts you'll have credit like a nigger and life will suck for you even more. So swallow your pride and pay the Man.

Why don't you just put it all on a Credit Card?

b-but I didn't pay for anything, I donated money (to bookmakers)

I desperately want to live beyond my means though, that's the issue. I don't want to have any means. I want to be able to spend money on bullshit if I choose to do so.

I don't have a credit card.

Apply for a Capital One Platinum card, it'll give you a $500 limit where you can put your debt.

And I want to fuck your sister. I'll gove you 50 bucks. 100 if she takes it in the pooper.

I don't have any siblings.

Can retards with minimal assets and debt even apply for this sort of shit?

the answer to anything is trade cryptos

If you have ever filed taxes, yes. The card is for "average or building credit" and they'll take just about anyone as long as you say you have steady income.

Beat the shit out of them or something.

>b-but I didn't pay for anything, I donated money (to bookmakers)

Does this mean you gambled some money and didn't win?

If so, you're fucking retarded.

Still doesn't change my advice. Go pull recyclables out of wherever you can find them every day until you've earned an extra $400. Ride a bicycle or walk only.

get a job

Don't fear teh danger, be the danger

Whoah, $400? Well, first finish your 200 word essay then we can talk about the long road to knocking out that debt

Hi moot