Are the Axis Powers the biggest Dindu Nuffins on Veeky Forums?

From Hitler Dindu Nuffin (/pol/) to muh Hiroshima (/pol/ and I suspect /a/), it looks like the Axis gets hoards saying they dindu nuffin. And I ask, how come?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Curtis_LeMay
northcrane.com/2017/06/04/caught-on-camera-media-caught-staging-fake-radical-muslim-rally-at-london-bridge/
youtube.com/watch?v=USof0-elroA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its more apt to say the allied powers dindu nufin after violating neutrality of just as many nations as did the Axis powers.

>Veeky Forums is mainly filled with 15-25 year old males that don't get enough social interaction from either their peers or their families
>they've come to view any kind of attention as good attention
>espousing loathsome views is a way to get attention

Keep projecting your delusions.

Hey there pol. Have you admitted the Holocaust and Rape of Nanking happened yet?

they're this kind of person

It is commonly accepted by most people, including /pol/, that war crimes were committed by both sides in WW2.
Care to bring up real arguments or will you persist in shitposting?

I think it's because being contrarian in the modern world is so hard now that there are so many subcultures that exist in Western society, that young white men who don't feel special anymore lash out in trying to find some sort of definable identity for themselves.

It's a creation of victimhood at the end of the day which creates such a delusion of being attacked that any challenge to their ideas (that they have not come up with themselves) is perceived as an orchestrated conspiracy.

>It is commonly accepted by most people, including /pol/, that war crimes were committed by both sides in WW2.

Thanks to the Russkies.

Hmmmm.

REAP

>Killing Japanese didn't bother me very much at that time... I suppose if I had lost the war, I would have been tried as a war criminal.... Every soldier thinks something of the moral aspects of what he is doing. But all war is immoral and if you let that bother you, you're not a good soldier.
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Curtis_LeMay

Even the perpetrator was realizing he was committing a war crime. Does your riposte consist of a meme or do you have more?

They weren't Carthaginians.

>Japan Dindu Nuffin

>/pol/niggers are ruining the LOTR trilogy now.

Italy really didn't do anything wrong though

>what is ethiopian conquest
>what is bombing of malta
Though i do agree they probably did the least harm that was because they didnt jave the means to carry out anything worse

It's about 80% underage Americans larping as nazis on the internet trying to be as edgy as possible and 20% actual neo-nazis

Don't forget weebs.

Obviously. You could also mention the scorched earth policy or the kamikaze strikes. But "we are fighting criminals so it's OK to mass murder them" is not an argument.
What are these figures ? How did you obtain them ?

>/a/

It is pretty universally accepted that the nips have irredeemably shit taste and deserved both bombs on there.

They were running concentration camps, murdering civilians and burning villages just like Germans.

Wtf why did ethiopia declare war on us ?

The common denominator of all the common political leanings on Veeky Forums, be it from /pol/, /leftypol/, and all the others, is an acutely romantic defiance of the present materialist world defined by markets, weak government, and a soulless sort of individualism.

The Axis was the last best defiance of this world order

>Fantasy monsters invented in someone's mind are the same as a real life ethnic group that makes up 24% of the world's population

Ah yes, the intellectual powers of /pol/ continue to astound.

>Fantasy moderate muslims invented by CNN are the same as a real life ethnic group that makes up 12.4% of the London's population

northcrane.com/2017/06/04/caught-on-camera-media-caught-staging-fake-radical-muslim-rally-at-london-bridge/

You are anonymous here, virtue signalling is pointless.
More memes it is then.

The Dresden bombing weren't too nice though

>what is a joke

But where does killing loads of Eastern Euros Jews Chinks fit into it?

All that and you still can't show the Allies did as much damage to the Japs as the Japs did to the Chinks and other Yellows to Browns in their conquest spree.

>t. David Irving

Have you ever considered that some people simply hold opinions different from yours and it has nothing to do with some faux cultural analysis you read on Reddit?

Hey there tumblr.

youtube.com/watch?v=USof0-elroA