The following 3 things seem to be happening:

The following 3 things seem to be happening:
* People buying into BTC to get BCH (BitCoinCash)
* People trading their altcoins for BTC
* People buying altcoins as they've dropped significantly

Can someone summarize to a brainlet what will happen over the next few days? Will BTC crash? Before or after august 1? Will altcoins moon? WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I DO I DON'T WANT TO BE RICH I JUST WANT TO UNDERSTAND.

Crypto is dead

It has already begun.

>cucks try to get free lunch
>get in line for that BCC
>get shat on instead and driven into the ground
>whales now have even more BTC
>sell it for fiat before the other whales dump it
>get shat on again by whales
>altcoins tank because altcoins tank when btc rises a lot or crashes a lot
>whales re-enter in alts when everything has been more leveled than a glassed syrian desert

August 1st: BCC sell off, BTC dip, alt moon.
August 2nd: bull run

you should be in Fiat as much as possible. We're entering completely uncharted waters now and nobody can tell you for sure what is going to happens. Personally I find a mooning very unlikely and I think we're going to crash very hard instead.

the opposite of what the most people will do is what will happen

>tfw when you are most people

I thouhgt I was pretty clever before this too

>BTC falling UBERhard
big dumping
>BCC rising shortly to unseen heights
huge pumping
normies entering crypto
>Then 9-11 financial crash

Buy ripple

Holding like 10 different coins. We'll see

altcoins are going to moon hard, there's literally no way they won't. Even BCC turns out to be a success, alts will still moon afterwards, even if BCC turns out to be a failure, alts will moon afterwards. Literally no risk putting all in alts right now, but people are greedy and dumb and muh free money is music to their ears

>some alts will moon

fixed that for you ;)

same, getting into crypto made me realise Im not as smart or cool-headed as I thought I was

Unless your alts are ChanCoin, ChainCoin, BitBeans, or the likes.

>BCC appears
>People will sell all their coins to buy cheap altcoins
>Bull market starts
>At high, people will sell off again and buy back in btc

There's nothing wrong with the Bean.

which ones though.. im easily manipulated by flashy buzzwords, too brainlet to understand their whitepapers, and to out of touch to guess which currencies/products will actually have real-world use.

No one really knows for sure unless you're part of a whale collective or you have the ability to foresee the future

://www.bfxdata.com/positions/btcusd

Don't forget there's massive shorting going on right now too

BCC is trash and will die, it's a non factor

Bitcoin will either pop to 3500-4000 or tank back to 2000

>Bitcoin will either pop to 3500-4000 or tank back to 2000

thanks for this useful information

All we can do at this point is guess so the best thing to do is diversify

I'm buying alts right now, seems like a good time.

everything will plummet short term so the truly good option right now is full on Tether

since you can predict the future, you mind giving me the lottery numbers too?

Crypto is over

Nobody knows, if they did they wouldn't tell you.

I think a lot of people are underestimating BCC's value however. Dumb redditors will dump their coins to create a "flash crash" but there will be plenty of buyers.

I think it's wrong to look at BCC as an "attack" on BTC. BTC will continue to operate the same as it has, if not better thanks to segwit. BCC is really just a new altcoin but instead of being a pre-mined PnD shitcoin it uses a completely fair, transparent, and free initial coin distribution.

It's a shame all alts aren't forks of well-established coins. It'd be a much healthier ecosystem and would actually encourage progress, not pajeet cash grabs.

I want to be rich off crypto

All these fags thinking alts will somehow moon aftet the split suddenly forgot the eth ICO bubble?

You maybe can't develop smart, but you can develop a cool head, and that will allow you to hold. We're all gonna make it user.

on some real shit my nigga

literally nothing will happen. too many people will be cautious to buy or sell. maybe a week later btc will start crawling up again.

Let me break it down for you. A lot of people have transferred their Bitcoin to private wallets. This has created scarcity on the exchanges. Scarcity means the price is going to be artificially high for now and possibly for a month. When people start to move their BTC from their wallets to exchanges this will create inflation. We will have to wait and see if it is hyperinflation due to the creation of twice as many Bitcoins. This loss in value will drag many of the alts down with it and some people will leave the market. People who bought in less than $1,000 will be comfortable staying in. People who bought over $1,000 should consider cash right now.

>inb4 not twice as many Bitcoins
It will not exactly be twice, but their will be a lot more Bitcoin no matter what name you give it.

Have faith loose hands. Not fiat. Bitbean now. All in

I would still expect BTC + BCC to be roughly the value BTC is right now so I will hold even though I bought at 2000. I am expecting it to crash but I believe that within 2 months or so that if I keep both coins I will have made a nice profit.