Crypto is a dead-end road

Society is going to collapse.
No internet, maybe not even electricity.

Why are you not preparing for this?
Why the trading in shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

didthesystemcollapse.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

may as well kill yourself if you lose internet after experiencing it once

>No internet, maybe not even electricity.
internet, as electricity, will never collapse everywhere in the world at the same time. We survived electricity still existed during ww1 and ww2

Because if you bet everything on a thing and that thing does not happen then all you're left with is a basement full of toilet paper and dehydrated potatoes.

Always remember to diversify.

what do you think will trigger the collapse?

I bet you watched Vargs new video

here
didthesystemcollapse.com/

click "what is going on"

How the fuck am I going to prepare for that? Tell us about your own preparations OP

thats why you diversify
Have a 401k, regular stock porfolio -- Granpacore but safe
have some eth and btc -> cus its the future
Have some gold and silver -> Cus its the oldest currency in the world and will be never be useless

You are right to notice that cryptocurrency is deeply dependent on the survival of complex interconnected systems like the internet and electricity grids.

But social and economic collapse is often prophecied and rarely occurs. When it does occur it rarely occurs in the sudden catastrophic way that people like to think it will. It happens in a long, gradual decline which is itself spun and lauded by authorities as a brave new era of prosperity. Only later when it is no longer possible to maintain, or when someone manages to pierce the delusion and point out that the emperor has no clothes, does the truth become clear and the horror of the real situation manifests.

I am pessimistic about the future but it is not clear how to invest precisely because the future is uncertain. What will happen? What if social collapse were a condition for the proliferation of cryptocurrency rather than it being a dead end?

What should we invest in? Cryptocurrencies? Financial products? Property? Ourselves?

>didthesystemcollapse.com/

"Black Friday will be everyday as the masses murder each other for a peach pit. This is sure to happen anytime between now and the end of 2018.

Don't believe it? We'll find out soon."
kek

World Wars were organised conflicts between powers who planned for their legacy. OP is likely thinking of a societal collapse.

So buy a vault and stash with gold?

>Society is going to collapse.
uh huh. sure thing bud

OP is that you on pic? Btw stop fearmongering, biaaatch

"The internet will disappear because of societal collapse" is still retarded as its design is inherently decentralized and was designed as a communication network to survive in the event of nuclear war

sage for OP being a faggot

This. Be ready for all reasonably possible outcomes.

Because I'm not an old schizofag zerohedge commenter.

I dont go to zerohedge

>inherently decentralized
uhm no sweety, go finish your computer technician certificate program at community college

lol i won bitcoin niggers so im safe, i for one welcome our new chinese overlords

when (((((they)))) decide to flick the welfare switch to off, triggering massive chimpouts to end all chimpouts

the welfare bubble will be the end of the world, never should have gave those niggas money

forgot the pic of the inevitable future

>Implying the corporations will allow society to collapse
>Implying we aren't headed towards our cyberpunk future with digital currencies not controlled by any one government

>implying every society lives forever
>implying theres no societys currently collapsing

>muh cyberpunk
I bet you have zombie fantasies too

zombies have always been code for chimpouts

The welfare state was inevitable and it becoming even more pronounced is inevitable. Society as we know it cannot stand because there is not enough low-skill work to go around. (((They))) will never revoke welfare because (((they))) know that they would be lynched by angry mobs of uneducated idiots.

>Society as we know it cannot stand because there is not enough low-skill work to go around.

It'll get even worse too as full automation becomes more and more heavily used in various industries

That's what I mean. Additionally, advanced computer intelligence is very visibly on the horizon. A lot of jobs are going to be eliminated in the next couple decades, and I don't think there will be more jobs created to replace them. We will either live in a dystopia where people can't work, or a utopia where they don't have to.

Um yes sweetie? Go read the white paper.