Where have I seen this graph before?

Where have I seen this graph before?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh god here we go again. if someone posts that shitty fucking mother fucking cunt ass bitch syka blyat fucking god damn nigger chart again, ill fucking lose my fucking god damn mind

THE BUBBLE HASN'T EVEN BEGUN

Oh I don't know, in each previous crypto crashes? Always the same shit with the same retards screaming that this is not true, it's just a bear trap and we're going to the moon now. Lol

>it's just a bear trap and we're going to the moon now.

That is the 'New paradigm delusion', with the denial that comes when the price starts hitting the rocks.

The people that think everyone is safe and cryptos will moon on Aug. 1 are delusional

>one more shitcoin is gonna crash everything

google 2015.

fuck you man, stop posting that psy-op level shit

You didn't sell at return to normal.

we're plotting new graphs, user
I wonder what we'll be posting next year when total marketcap approaches 1T

i didn't sell.

it's over

*sighs

Except this literally never happens

Holy shit, Veeky Forums is stupid. You are charting total crypto market cap, when alts recently exploded. Most of that growth is ridiculous market cap from new alt coins like IOTA, not a lot of money has been put in, but there are a lot of supply which inflates the market cap.

If you look at bitcoin itself, even if we are at peak before a crash, you're looking at worse case scenario bitcoin dipping to $500-750, and returning to ~$1000, which is a ~50% crash unless you bought at ATH. That is comparable to the many sectors of the stock market. That wouldn't even be that bad because it would be an incredible buying opportunity for people who haven't got in yet.

So many people are sitting on the sidelines though, hoping they didn't miss the boat, waiting for a dip to buy in I doubt it will drop that low. I do think the anticipation for bitcoin to moon in august is baked in the price and it will not rice in august, and will drop if BCC doesn't die quickly, but most likely it BCC will die quickly and bitcoin will just be flat.

OH my God, they vaguely match up, we're doomed!

We're playing musical chairs, 16million of them.

Those chairs are legal tender in multiple countries. Make sure you have a chair before you can't afford one. *Hint even the whales dumping the price do this to acquire more chairs

This. Essentially you're worried about paying $2700, instead of maybe $1500, for something that's probably going to be worth $100k in ten years, and potentially $500k+. And that's 2017 dollars, not taking into account inflation of USD when the masses convert.

Except it's already happened like 5 times in btc. You're so new you smell like your mom.

Shit like this are the symptoms of a bubble.

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

this is the right one

Symptoms of FUD and price discovery, not a bubble. Please go back to your geriatric stock trading

>literally having to erase the mean line to make your shitty meme look less retarded
Sad!