How do french people deal with the fact that their strongest and best leader was italian?

How do french people deal with the fact that their strongest and best leader was italian?

Other urls found in this thread:

britannica.com/topic/Frank-people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_key_works_of_Carolingian_illumination
j2-m172.info/2015/04/three-j2-found-at-merovingian-buriel-site-roman-frankish-transitional-period/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pannonian_Avars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Napoleon was Corsican, and Corsican will always be French
suck it Luigi

>their strongest and best leader
Was actually German. They have a hard time admitting this.

Corsica belonged to Genoa. Corsican is a dialect of Tuscan. Their culture is very similar to Sardinia, which is italian.
Corsica was bought by the french in the mid 1700s.
They are italian.

This guy is a frank. The belgians, the dutch, the french and the germans descend from the franks.

Corsica was French way before "Italy" was a thing.

They deny it
See

>italian
No such thing. Italy is rightful French, Spanish and Austrian clay.

Corsica. Corsican. Corsica.
Corsica.

Lol. So why does Corsican sound way more Italian than French?

Corsica is Corsica. Napoleon was Corsican. He did not come from Italy or France. This is ridiculous.

see

Having a similar language and being influenced by another place doesn't make you that place.
Italy is not Corsica. Napoleon is not from Italy or France. This is a stupid game.

See

Not to mention citing their similarity with another island, that incidentally, is also not Italy. But I guess it's part of the modern state so lol napoopan is italian get fucked froggies lololol

CORSICA IS CORSICANS
NOT ITALY
NOT FRENCH

It is french, though.

As for the question, France isn't a mono-ethnic country.
Your generic french man can be a Celt, a German, a Nord, an Italian, a Spaniard, or any combination of them.

You mean before the Roman Empire when France was a bunch gauls? Yeah I don't think so buddy.

Corsica is italian.

And he still lost lmao

Corsica is Spanish clay though

Hans, my son

Our strongest leader is Clovis

>Your generic french man can be a Celt, a German, a Nord, an Italian, a Spaniard, or any combination of them.
Nope

You're confusing us with Germany

Or England

Or Italy

Retard, there isn't a monoethnic country in all of western Europe. Not to say the guy you're replying to isn't also retarded. France, Germany and Britain have significant amount of ethinic divides that you don't think exist because of nationalism.

In fact French are the only unmixed race of Europe

All Europeans are mongrels except French

Frenchies in denial

>Napoleon was born on 15 August 1769, to Carlo Maria di Buonaparte and Maria Letizia Ramolino, in his family's ancestral home Casa Buonaparte in Ajaccio, the capital of the island of Corsica.

>He was their fourth child and third son. This was a year after the island was transferred to France by the Republic of Genoa.[14]

>He was christened Napoleone di Buonaparte, probably named after an uncle (an older brother who did not survive infancy was the first of the sons to be called Napoleone).

>In his 20s, he adopted the more French-sounding Napoléon Bonaparte.[15][note 2]

>The Corsican Buonapartes were descended from minor Italian nobility of Tuscan origin, who had come to Corsica from Liguria in the 16th century.[16][17]

>His father Nobile Carlo Buonaparte was an attorney, and was named Corsica's representative to the court of Louis XVI in 1777.

>The dominant influence of Napoleon's childhood was his mother, Letizia Ramolino, whose firm discipline restrained a rambunctious child.[18]

so his family was basically from Florence

Who cares? Italy is not a real country, that's what Napoleon knew as well. How does make you feel?

Because his army was french, and he had french military education.

you arent even trying

i posted actual genetic datas if don't agree try to refute "my" datas

it is pure because they are the perfect mongrels fusion among celts, italics and germanics.
No other people has this precise combination.

The French people is a a very interesting and instructuve case of well balanced race-mixing result.

Again post actual genetic datas or kys, crossbreed

France isn't "French"
Italy isn't "Italian"

Corsica isn't "French" or "Italian", just like Provence, Normandy and Bretagne aren't "French"or just like Venice and Sardinia aren't "Italian".

>it is pure because they are the perfect mongrels fusion among celts, italics and germanics.

you've already posted the data. Why should I post them again?
Can't you see that French genetics are the perfect balance among Italics, Germanics and Celts?

And I am not saying this as an insult. I mean, what do you think, that the French just came out of nowhere and just existed in the same way as they are now?

>Who are the Gauls?
>How do 500 years of Roman domination (and prosperity) fit into the picture?
>What were the German invasions?
>Who are the Visigoths?
>Who are the Burgundians?
>Who are the Franks?
>Who are the Brittons?
>Who are the Basques/Gascoignes?
>Who are the Occitans and the Catalans?
>Who are the Normans?

>He doesn't know what genetic distance mean $
if we doesn't touch with them it mean that we have nothing to do with them, retard

And the only thing i see is that Italian/Iberian mixed together while Germans and Anglos are mongrels.

>Who are the Gauls?
Subhuman nordic that got genocided

>>How do 500 years of Roman domination (and prosperity) fit into the picture?
Literally no link with the French

>>Who are the Visigoths?
Subhumans that got genocided by us

>>Who are the Burgundians?
Ancestors of the Arpitans

>>Who are the Franks?
Our ancestors

>>Who are the Brittons?
Ancestors of the Bretons

>>Who are the Basques/Gascoignes?
Descentants of the Vascons

>>Who are the Occitans and the Catalans?
A mix of Iberians and Romans

>>Who are the Normans?
A meme people, the Normans weren't numerous enough to replace anything

i might have the answer to this

who fucking cares

>>How do 500 years of Roman domination (and prosperity) fit into the picture?
>Literally no link with the French

>>Who are the Franks?
>Our ancestors

Are you implying that 500 years of Roman domination had no impact at all on the population genetics, while a bunch of barbars which could field no more than 30.000 soldiers in 500 AD occupied a huge territory have completely replaced the populations that existed there for millennia?

>being this retarded

you truely must be mongrels to be this butthurt. Your territory has been invaded and dominated over and over again over the centuries, and you believe that those who came last just magically replaced everyone else.

You're confusing us with you, mongrel

So far :
Celts raped you
Iberians raped you
Romans raped you
Angles raped you
Saxon raped you
Danes raped you
Jutes raped you
Frisians raped you
Norwegians raped you
French raped you
Welsh raped you
Scotts raped you
Dutch raped you
Germans raped you

How many thousands of years since the last Ethnically "English" king ? The reponse is none, there was never any English king you were always mongrels and therefore you didn't mind being ruled by foreigners because you know in your mind that you're an impure race it is also why you're the ones that invated multiculturalism

We are both mongrels you fucktard. As I can't say that the English are pure Anglo-Saxons, you can't say that the French are pure Franks. That doesn't make sense.

>Your brain on geography
The Roman Empire is not Italy. A bunch of city-states and kingdoms is not Italy.

>who is St. Louis

The difference between Franks and Anglo-Saxons is that like all Germanic Saxons were monogamous so they weren't able to outbreed the Britons while our ancestors were polygamous until the Capetians

There is also the fact that Caesar killed and enslaved 2 million of Gallic soldiers for a total of 3 million Gallic soldiers, then the Third Century Crisis happened which depopulated Gauls furthermore, which led the Romans to invite Laeti to repopulate Gaul which failed because the Bagaudae and the Barbarian Invasio happened.

Anyway there is a huge difference between our countries

>they were poligamous therefore they completely outbred Romans and Celtic genes of people who've been living there for thousands of year

you really are some kind of special one

>Clovis
You mean Chlodwig, another German.

I honestly do no know the answer to that question

This is a history board. Displaying your ignorance like a buffoon isn't going to bring you anywhere.

It is how Ethnic replacement happen, Nigel

If you don't believe me look at London ;)

>Chlodwig
It is Chlodovechus and not Chlodwig, secondly he was French

Chlodwig o Chlodovechus, however you want to call him, was not French. France did not exist. He was Frankish. Franks were Germanics.

Secondly, that is not how Ethnic replacement happen, Michel. In London shitskins are coming in with wives and family and are breeding among themselves while white English do not have as many sons and daughters.

However the Franks were breeding with other Franks as well as race-mixing with Gallo-Romans. Moreover, Gallo-Roman kept on with the same birth rate as before. Plus, after the Frankish invasion, Gallo-Romans still outnumbered the Franks, so it is very unlikely that this much wider base of Gallo-romans was completely substituted by Germanics.

Do you need more evidence? Just look at how Frenchmen are different from Germans nowadays. It's because they are not Germanic. There are more Gallic and Italic genes in France than Germanic ones.

And notice that I am saying Gallo-Romans all the time. After 500 years of Roman domination, it iundeniable that Romans and Gauls have been mixing this whole time. The population that resulted from this race-mixing was neither Celtic nor Roman, but Gallo-Roman. The same happened when the Franks came.

>France did not exist. He was Frankish. Franks were Germanics
Nope
He was French

>Franks were Germanics

Nope

Firstly Franks were latin speaking Panonian Celts as proved by their tradition and the oldest Frankish text (see Mommsen, CIL III 3576), secondly they had nothing to do with g*rmscums

>it iundeniable that Romans and Gauls have been mixing this whole time

Implying

Romans colonies were around limes in current day Germany, as for mixing no such happened

Lastly look at pic related

The best part about these French tears is Napoleon, your greatest leader, openly saw you as a bunch of retards he could manipulate.

"The nation must have a head, a head rendered illustrious by glory and not by theories of government, fine phrases, or the talk of idealists, of which the French understand not a whit. Let them have their toys and they will be satisfied. They will amuse themselves and allow themselves to be led, provided the goal is cleverly disguised."

He was basically openly manipulating you, but you don't care. You'd much rather be obsessed with le german and anglo boogeyman.

What's even more hilarious is France never even earned their balls back. They'd go on to be occupied by the Germans, then be the German's bitch for 5 years, literally joining their army whilst the women lined up for a taste of the BGC. They later then had to beg the americans after liberating them to let them pretend they did it themselves by leaving Paris as quickly as possible, and then later to become Germany's bitch after the European Union was founded. They've now elected Macron, and I feel he speaks for himself.

France oppressed their neighbors for 600 years, and the comeback was just too good.

You can post ethnic heritage maps, call us Hans and Nigel, say Corsica's part of france anyway, but it won't make any of this go away.

By the way there is no such thing as germanic genes

Germans are a mongrel race of French, Poles, and Danes

see pic related + the pic there

So... Napoleon was from Corsica, which is owned by the French. But Corsica used to be Italy. So anyone from Corsica, IS Italian, so Napoleon is Italian.

Sweet. I'm British. I just learned that I can call anyone from one of our freed colonies British. As long as we got first dibs on it it doesn't matter who owns it now.

All Americans are now british (except, yknow, the native ones. But they don't count unless they want all Americans to count as native americans).

This logic makes so much sense!

more important, how do french deal with their BLACKENING

Catherine the Great was arguably the strongest Russian leader. Except she was Spanish.

Karl & Ludwig, 100% true French heroes, and totally not Germanic or Frankish in any way...

>Blackening ?

Algerians are invading us, not the niggers

You're congusing us with Britain that is the home of 3 million niggers same goes for Germany who is now the home of around 2.5 million nigger rapefugees

>Frankish aka French(Brown haired/Black haired, Brown eyed)
>Germanic(Red haired + Blue eyed)

Pick one nigger

Actually she was German, Sophie Auguste Friederike von Anhalt-Zerbst

>Franks were latin speaking Panonian Celts

ahahahahahaha nice meme my friend!

britannica.com/topic/Frank-people

>Frank, member of a Germanic-speaking people who invaded the western Roman Empire in the 5th century

>The Franks emerged into recorded history in the 3rd century ce as a Germanic tribe living on the east bank of the lower Rhine River.

>Linguistically, they belonged to the Rhine-Weser group of Germanic-speakers.

>During the course of these drawn-out struggles the Franks were gradually influenced by Roman civilization. Some Frankish leaders became Roman allies (foederati) in the defense of the Roman frontier, and many Franks served as auxiliary soldiers in the Roman army.

>he firm establishment of the Franks in northeastern Gaul by the year 480 meant that both the former Roman province of Germania and part of the two former Belgic provinces were lost to Roman rule. The small Gallo-Roman population there became submerged among the German immigrants, and Latin ceased to be the language of everyday speech. The extreme limit of Frankish settlement at this time is marked by the linguistic frontier that still divides the Romance-speaking peoples of France and southern Belgium from the Germanic-speaking peoples of northern Belgium, the Netherlands, and Germany.

note that this last paragraph means that the Franks were a majority and outbred Gallo-Romans in now Flemish speaking Belgium, Netherlands and Germany, while they were a minority in France and French-speaking Belgium

cont'd

continued from >Clovis converted to Catholicism, and the mass adoption of orthodox Christianity by the Franks further served to unite them into one people

note that this is when they stopped being polygamous (if they ever had been so, which is not a confirmed historical fact yet)

>In succeeding centuries the people of the west Frankish kingdom (France) continued to call themselves Franks, although the Frankish element merged with the older population.

now you can go fuck yourself. although if you want to believe that you are a pure WE WAS PURE FRENCH KANGZ AND SHIET I won't insist, and let you live your delusional life

fucking kek

>Frankish aka French
No, Frankish aka from the Frank tribe, you know, speaking a Germanic dialect, having Germanic customs, and then like always invade filthy Gauls and have a good time in Paris.

>note that this last paragraph means that the Franks were a majority and outbred Gallo-Romans in now Flemish speaking Belgium

Too bad for you actual scholarship claim that Flemish are Frisians and Saxons :)

Anyway, any mane with a bit of logic would be intrigued why so called descent of the Franks, doesn't call themselves Franks

As usual you(Britons) are pathetic

You would still kneel before the reptilian queen of Rosbif island if Lafayette didn't rescued your little bankrupted and unarmed ass.
Say thank you to the Hermione, amerilard.

Btw, Napoléon was the emperor of the FRENCH. Russians had the rurikids as rulers. So we don't care about his Roots. He destroyed This Bad meme that was the HRE..

>any mane

any man*

By the way Oldest Frankish book aka the Salic Law is written in Proto-French

>posts a passage claiming it refutes what was said
>doesn't notice that passage focuses on the flemish/german divide rather the romance/germanic divide

being this blinded by stupidity and butthurt.
why do you have to keep whining? the French people is a great people. It is just not the same as the Franks, which were also pretty cool btw. But modern French are the result of mixing among Franks, Celts and Romans. You should be even prouder.

Firstly, I'm not American, I'm Kiwi.

Secondly, who the fuck cares? You bankrupt yourself funding that war despite having both the Dutch and spaniards on your side.

>Btw, Napoléon was the emperor of the FRENCH. Russians had the rurikids as rulers. So we don't care about his Roots. He destroyed This Bad meme that was the HRE..

>So we don't care about his Roots

He literally considered you a bunch of retards?

>By the way Oldest Frankish book aka the Salic Law is written in Proto-French

if it wasn't for the Romans, the Franks would have been illitterate. Why does it surprise you that the first book written by the Franks was in a form of vulgar Latin?

>The belgians, the dutch, the french and the germans descend from the franks.
WE

We're not the result of any mixing

And i use only the term "Frank" because it is now the norm, until the Renaissance nobody never claimed that there was a people called the Frank, when people refered to Clovis or Charlemagne they simply said that they were French

see pic related + the pic there + the pic there
>being this blinded by stupidity and butthurt.
I'm not butthurt i use actual shcolarship to prove all my claims while you're impotently whimping about how i'm aggressive

Germanic weren't illiterate

We have Burgundians and Allemanic, and Gothic inscriptions in France

But the Franks didn't left any incriptions which another that they didn't spoke a Germanic language

>Actual scholarship

what are you talking about? I linked you to a Encyclopedia Britannica article which is very clear and specifies that the Franks were constituted by 3 German tribes, all of them speaking a German langauge.

Of course Franks and French is linguistically the same things, but obviously it is not genetically the same things. Much like the Turks that invaded Anatolia are not genetically the same as today's Turks (original Turks were mongoloids), although Turkey and the Turks are still named after them.

The same applies to the Franks, which were the dominant German tribe to occupy Gallia, and gave their name to the land and to its people, although the resulting French are not the same as the invading Franks

How do we-wuzzers deal with the fact that they weren't even alive during the time of the events they take credit for and that most likely their own ancestors had no part in it at all and just toiled away on a farm?

I am fascinated by the level of delusion you are willing to go to just to deny the simle fact that Franks where Germanic, and France, a descendant of the Frankish Empire was conquered and ruled by a Germanic tribe.
Jingo at its best!

>obviously it is not genetically the same things

So you're saying that the French are in fact Gauls which mean red haired blue eyed giants, and not Franks, which mean brown/dark haired middle sized guy ?

>Germanic tribe
WE WUZ FRANK N SHEIT

Sure thing Hans

Which is why after killing your kind my ancestors were amazed by your tall bodies

>But in the end with God's help the Christians had the victory. It is said that Northmen of a beauty and size of body never before seen among the Frankish people were killed in this battle,
>Annals of Fulda, Page 95

By the way the Frankish nobilities looked like Southern Euros

Are you claiming that Germanic are Southern Euro looking ?

>The Famous Dark Haired Germanic

By the way, Nigel, no need to claim that they mixed with Gauls or Romans cause the Carolingians were Ripuarians, so they stayed in Germania and we have their full genealogy and no roman/gallic blood was found :)

The Franks (Latin: Franci or gens Francorum) were a collection of Germanic peoples that originated in the lands between the Lower and Middle Rhine in the 3rd century AD and eventually formed a large empire dominating much of western and central Europe during the Middle Ages. The Frankish Empire ultimately led to the birth of modern France and thus the Franks are seen as the forebears of the French people.
>this hurts Françoise

>"Let my ashes rest besides the Seine, in the middle of this french people which i loved so much"

>were a collection of Germanic peoples

Too bad that they never claimed to be Germanic

HOW DO YOU HANDLE THE FACT THAT FRANKS HAD BLACK HAIR AND BROWN HAIR ?

HOW DO YOU HANDLE THE FACT THAT THEY SPOKE LATIN ?

HOW DO YOU HANDLE THE FACT THAT EVERYBODY CLAIMED THAT THEY CAME FROM PANNONIA ?

HOW DO YOU HANDLE THE FACT THAT THE OLDEST EVIDENCE OF THE FRANKS WAS FOUND IN A FRANKISH INSCRIPTION WRITTEN BY A FRANK IN LATIN AND WAS FOUND IN PANNONIA ?

HOW DO YOU HANDLE THE FACT THAT THE FRENCH THEIR SONS LOOK JUST LIKE THEM ?

HOW DO YOU HANDLE THE FACT THAT THE GERMONGRELS DON'T LOOK LIKE THEM ?

>not a single source
>every single historian agrees on Franks where Germanics
>spectacular autist outburst on Chinese silk waving board
could you at least namefag or trip, so people are warned?

>Corsica was bought by the french in the mid 1700s.
>bought

Why would they have to?

Who was Charlemagne?

There is also Charlemagne, Phillippe Auguste, Saint Louis, Louis XIV ...

And if Napoléon was genoan or italian, He would never have founded an empire.

How do italian people deal with the fact that their last strong leader was a roman imperator 1800 years ago ?

>>every single historian agrees on Franks where Germanics
Provide source for this statelent *

>>not a single source

>HOW DO YOU HANDLE THE FACT THAT FRANKS HAD BLACK HAIR AND BROWN HAIR ?

My sources are the Carolingian illuminations
see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_key_works_of_Carolingian_illumination

see pic there and there and there > HOW DO YOU HANDLE THE FACT THAT THEY SPOKE LATIN ?

My source are Lex Salica: The Ten Texts with the Glosses, and the Lex Emendata and as i said above Mommsen, Corpus inscriptionum latinarum, III, 3576

see pic there and pic related

>HOW DO YOU HANDLE THE FACT THAT EVERYBODY CLAIMED THAT THEY CAME FROM PANNONIA ?

My source is the History of the Franks of Gregory of Tours

see pic there >HOW DO YOU HANDLE THE FACT THAT THE OLDEST EVIDENCE OF THE FRANKS WAS FOUND IN A FRANKISH INSCRIPTION WRITTEN BY A FRANK IN LATIN AND WAS FOUND IN PANNONIA ?

as i said above Mommsen, Corpus inscriptionum latinarum, III, 3576

see pic related

>HOW DO YOU HANDLE THE FACT THAT THE FRENCH THEIR SONS LOOK JUST LIKE THEM ?
>HOW DO YOU HANDLE THE FACT THAT THE GERMONGRELS DON'T LOOK LIKE THEM ?

see pic there and there and there

I sourced everything

Now feel free to refute my statements if they aren't true, by the way, i would love that you provide CONCRETE evidences about the following statement :

>Of course Franks and French is linguistically the same things, but obviously it is not genetically the same things

It seems that i've proved my point

I shall close this meaningless discussion with a quote of a Frank/French about Germanic people

A fictional character

The Gallo-Roman population held a lower rank in Frankish society. Salic law was the germanic law codified in the early 6th century to apply to Franks within the Frankish Empire. The legal system in Francia tried every man according to the law of his own race, the Gallo-Roman subject population fell under separate laws, and yet separate laws concerned the interaction between Franks (freemen) and Gallo-Roman subjects.
>ouch

>barbarians arguing over who is less barbaric

Cuties!

During the Merovingian period, Frankish had significant influence on the Romance languages spoken in Gaul. As a result, many modern French words and placenames (including the country name "France") have a Germanic origin.

>Salic law was the germanic law codified
>Written in Proto-French
>By Dark Gaired Swarthy "Germanic"
>The Famous Swarthy "Germanic"
>The Famous Tanned "Germans"

Go ahead i shall prove to the whole world that you subhuman germshit are LARPers, your whole identity is about stealing stuff to French(Franks) and to Poles(Wends aka Wandals)

>Richelieu
>Not Louis XIV

Another work, the Gesta, is nowadays acknowledged by serious scholars as a fantasy. Its author described how 12,000 Trojans, led by Priam and Antenor, sailed from Troy to the River Don in Russia and—with a total disregard of geography—to Pannonia, which is on the River Danube, settling near the Sea of Azov. There they founded a city called Sicambria. The Trojans joined the Roman army in accomplishing the task of driving their enemies into the marshes of Mæotis, for which they received the name of Franks (meaning "savage"). A decade later the Romans killed Priam and drove away Marcomer and Sunno, the sons of Priam and Antenor, and the other Franks.

WE WUZ TROJANS N SHIEET!!!

>when your country has no such thing as a good leader after the fall of the WRE so you have to look at a French island to feel better

The only reason Napo accomplished half the shit he did is because he was French

>Louis XIV

lived enough to become a villain

>The Famous Tanned "Germans"
Germans are quite swarthy though.

The Trojan myth is clearly of Roman origin, while the Pannonian origin is attested by Gregory of Toursand the OLDEST(3rd century AD) FRANKISH INSCRIPTION IN LATIN which was found in PANNONIA and also by the fact that AVAR EQUIPEMENTS were found in Frankish tombs in Netherlands :

>Robert: Jewish and/or Levantine connections are not mentioned in the dutch documents. Clues to their origins are the artifacts found in the graves: late Roman early Merovingian pottery, Venus Aphrodite hangers, AVAR like horse equipment that seems to be found in Europe ALONG THE DANUBE and Rhine, a lot of weaponry, Roman/Byzantine glass beads comparable to modern day Turkish ones, seashells from the Mediterranean, Red Sea and Indian ocean used for Apotropaeon). Th
>j2-m172.info/2015/04/three-j2-found-at-merovingian-buriel-site-roman-frankish-transitional-period/

And gues where the Avars are from ? They're from PANNONIA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pannonian_Avars

it isn't myth here, it is fact !
Since you want to be speak about Genetic, why are the Franks swarthy if they're Germanic ????? Why ????

South Germans are, but accoding to "scholars" Franks were Nordic looking