It arrived goys, doomsday is going to start anytime now, I can feel it

It arrived goys, doomsday is going to start anytime now, I can feel it

There is no perfect strategy for the days to come, but we are going to participate in one of the events that will change the course of history

The whales are going to make sure only the bravest and ironhanded anyone make it to the moon

You are going to suffer, but if you hodl your bags, you shall make it

Let the chaos begin

this is going to be a giant bloodbath lol
The megawhales have set their traps already. If you're heavily into BTC, don't leave the screen for a second. Literally.

So what exactly can they even do?

a 3k btc market sell on the main exchanges will cause a pretty significant crash

there could easily be 20-30% losses from here and still make a nice settup for wave V

>my spirit like

But why would they wait until now to do it? In order to capitalize on fear of BCC becoming the dominant chain?

well look at the couple dips we had i the last few days. Each time it's a massive sell off timed perfectly to break support lines hence why it send BTC tumbling lower. Then look at that spectacular rise we just had: each time a single huge green candle coming from nowhere. That's most likely the exact same whales re-accumulating to rnse and repeat. Now looking at the size of the sell off those are probably medium whales and they are already making quite a turmoil.

If megawhales decide to play the 1s of august, you can expect at the very least three time that sell off. Combined with the general nervousness and volatility I let you imagine the effects on the market.

Well I'm more or less 60% BTC and 40% XMR.

I've made some coin these days buying dips and selling hours later... But I'm tired of the stress doing this... I'll just grab some popcorn and see what happens.

>9th august

BCC is so unpredictable that even whales are shitting their pants

I assume you're talking about these white circles?

>unironically believing in waves theory

>mfw

Yeah. it's not very visible on such a zoomed in charts but the sell off are like little masterpieces of sabotage, designed and timed exactly to break support lines at key points. I'd even argue that the first big sell off sent the BTC off an actual bullish flag.

I think the BCC will absolutely plummet at the opening then rise back very strongly and very quicly. Personally I'll hold onto it for a while to see where it goes but it promises to be a wild ride.

Stop fudding with words, this is a 1aug meme bread

Fud/shill with memes

Thanks, what timeframe would you recommend? i want to have my short ready for this.

that's impossible to say unfortunately. And honestly I really wouldn't do any margin this day,
As a swing investor my personal strategy is caution : to wait patiently on the sidelines with a big pile of fiat. I'd rather miss a moon mission that might be pretty short-lived, than getting stuck high in an epic crash that send the market into bear mode.

>unironically wanting to be poor

>The whales are going to make sure only the bravest and ironhanded anyone make it to the moon

kek