Why did they make these?

Why did they make these?

Stone chisels and weather balloons.

I said why not how.

Magic / religious reasons.

You don't need either of those things, the lines are formed by simply clearing the stones from the pattern, the pattern itself is governed by the same technology weavers use to make patterned fabrics, a technology the Nazca people certainly had.

Also Op asked WHY, not HOW.

they must of been big chisels to reach from up on the weather balloon

They constructed an elaborate pulley system to make it work.

there you go
sorry if it's unsexy but that's it really

they were memeing the skies

Yes but why still? Religion has a meaning, and magic has a goal.

You don't know the answer, just lurk until someone posts somethingre interesting.

Aliens

The line drawing was developed and originally used for irrigation but someone thought it would be cool to make images using it

impossible to know without written records

to appease Quetzalcoatl obviously

wrong continent friend.

ayyy lmao

Why did they make these?

>''IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO''

Thouse little pieces of shit.

Do you suppose they're meant to be some kind of summoning/channeling shit? Like, are the lines meant to guide and direct... fuck, I don't know. Earth forces? "Energy"?

For what it's worth, I remember that there are elaborate decorations on the roofs of the Sagrada Familia "because they can be seen by angels"

you didn't get the joke

how moving stones can be used for irrigation user ?

they dig out little channels, somehow the surface of the desert has a different color than the soil under it.

Amerindians are autistic.

same goes for all these other autists who want to close the question with "LOL MAGIC RELIGION THEY DID IT WITH PULLEYS"

No they don't, the lines are formed simply by moving the rocks from the surface, no digging is involved.

>massive project requiring the cooperation of numerous people
>autism

It's pretty clear that you're the only retard here, user.

Autism comes in many flavors.

To appease or please their gods.

I imagine they thought gods lived in the sky, or they thought the sun, moon stars were gods, and therefore the gods could see their drawings.

Wait are those people?
The Nazca lines are WAY smaller than I thought they were, why the fuck are they a meme?

Space jews

There're hundreds of lines, and 100 years ago it was certainly enigmatic, they were first noticed when airplanes began flying over but no one knew who, when and why made so many lines on the dessert, of course since then a lot of research has been done and they aren't so enigmatic anymore but you know how much History Channel loves to sensationalize things.

Prediction of the Roman Empire

>tfw the lines were damaged in the process

>numerous people
Yeah, numerous autists

Have you heard of Dragon lines? How about LEY lines.

If you draw a straight line from them to the pyramids you come across numerous ancient monuments such as the Easter Island statues and the hidden Chinese pyramids. That must be the key.