Come here for history'n shit, every fucking thread devolves into a argument about race...

Come here for history'n shit, every fucking thread devolves into a argument about race. Seriously this board was a mistake.

It used to be comfy, but recently there has been a lot more /pol users coming here.

I remember not having ANY hitler threads, now there's always at least three.

It's literally one fucking guy, all the posts are written the same way

>inb4 this thread devolves into an argument about race

Not everything is about race. With that said, it's obvious op is some leftypol libtard looking for a safe space

There he is, there he goes again

Politics and government are an inherent component of any discussion related to history. I'm sorry that you're unable to deal with the reality that history continues to reinforce modern right wing views while at the same time highlighting the lunacy of modern liberalism

>implying you aren't a sharia blue cuck shill kike hillbot redditor
nice try chaim shekelstein, 0.00001 upvotes have been deposited in your reddit account

No, this thread will be a thread about how frogposters are too stupid to locate the touchhole on a cannon.

K. I'm going to bed now. Let me know if you want to have a real discussion like an adult sometime

>mfw americans put their shoes in the microwave while wearing shoes while getting shot

What I want to know is... where's the caveman?

You do realize the proposal for a history board was endorsed heavily on /pol/, right? There used to be history threads all the time on /pol/. So don't get butthurt when the people who wanted a history board show up on said board

race is the most significant topic of history and the humanities. why would you ever think otherwise? it doesn't matter if you like it or not

moot always said that he was against Veeky Forums becoming its own board because it would just be "pol with dates". Give it another year and he'll be right.

If one single mod, just one, would do their job here this would be a non issue. I understand the compensation isn't the best but come on.

>recently there has been a lot more /pol users coming here.
I've been on this board since it was created (even before it was listed on the home page), and /pol/ has always been a problem. Everyone once in a while, the discourse gets a little better (or worse), but there hasn't really been a notable drop in how discussions here go. It's always been shit, and that's the nature of this site as a whole. The best you can do is just ignore the shitposting.

>You do realize the proposal for a history board was endorsed heavily on /pol/, right?
and they were probably as shit as the discussions /pol/acks bring to this board

best post in the thread

based /int/ poster

It's important that we have a board like this desu, when you shit on polacks here it does a lot of good for the bystanders.