What is it like to be European right now with all the terrorist attacks happening...

What is it like to be European right now with all the terrorist attacks happening? Just imagine if they were happening with the same frequency in the United States, the Democratic party would cease to exist overnight. Yet somehow Europe has managed to still remain bluepilled even though all these attacks are happening in their own backyard.

In other words, I would be absolutely HEATED right now if I was British.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Terrorism_in_Japan
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_Air_Flight_858
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Tiananmen_Square_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Domesticated_Red_Fox
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You had a terrorist attack then 8 years later you elected a mulatto democrat president so stfu you amerinigger

How does it feel like to be american and get shot on your way to McDonalds?
You deal with it

how does it feel to know that right now is less than 25 years ago

We aren't stupid and know the real reasons for terror attacks, unlike Americans who swallow Murdoch lies.

What is it like to be American right now with all the school shootings happening? Just imagine if they were happening with the same frequency in the Europe, guns would cease to exist overnight. Yet somehow America has managed to still remain bluepilled even though all these attacks are happening in their own backyard.

In other words, I would be absolutely HEATED right now if I was American.

americans are dumb lol

It was far worse with the IRA.

These are amateur attacks anyway nothing compared to 9/11.

>memes
If you ignore black on black gang crime and suicide, the crime rate in the US is lower than or equal to Western Europe.
This is a better response.

What's the 'real reason for the attacks', then? Lemme guess 'it's our fault for not being accepting enough'?

If you stay out of the ghetto, you're less likely to be shot in the US than in Europe.

That seems a little low. I've heard it's pretty close to Europe, though.

Look at this thread... OP is only wondering about the European mindset considering its current events, and then some European came over, assuming OP is from the USA, and dodged the question fallaciously.

I am also wondering about it, everyday you see some violent bloodshed, targeting random people living their daily lives, and apparently, no one is angry over it! (and I'm talking about normal, average people here, not imageboard stormshills)
This is insane and beyond my sociological comprehension.

So I actually did some research on this to see how the numbers stack up and there are two things I noticed:

1. The information regarding school shootings in the United States is easy to access, abundant, and well detailed

2. The information regarding terrorist attacks in Europe is not easy to access at all and the Wikipedia page itself is literally in shambles as leftist retards try to go and revise history to fit their agenda. Even with this pathetic attempt, the amount of European deaths due to terrorism from 2014 - present alone is more than the amount of deaths from school shootings in the United States from 2010 - present. So nice try kid

What is it like to be American right now with all the cheeseburgers being eaten? Just imagine if they were happening with the same frequency in Europe, the World Health Organization would cease to exist overnight. Yet somehow America has managed to still remain fat even though all these cheeseburgers are happening in their own backyard.

In other words, I would be absolutely OVERWEIGHTED right now if I was American.

America doesn't have a gun problem, it has a nigger problem

It's because Europe has dealt with this kind of thing before and there's a certain amount of fatalism that comes with being an old civilization.

That said, I'm surprised there isn't even one non-bigoted party in Europe which has the primary agenda of eradicating terrorism. How is it possible that no one has an answer to Islamic violence that's based on the principles of liberty and secularism rather than xenophobia and faith.

IRA frequently phoned ahead to prevent civilian casualties in bombings. IRA attacks were political in nature and for an actually good reason (Britain proper fucking with Irish people and stealing not giving back Northern Ireland.) You're actually going to tell me that political attacks to regain land is worse than practically monthly attacks since 2015 for the sole reason of everyone not being a Muslim.

The IRA did a lot more damage than these Islamist amateurs. They killed many civilians and children also.

That being said I don't condone attacks on either side but comparing the two just isn't fair.

Causing and fueling instability in foreign regions.

Dropping bombs on civilians, this gives legitimacy to terrorist causes and a reason for people to become suicidal and literally blow themselves up and take some of 'the enemy' with them. When we kill civvies it's just collateral damage, when muslims do it it's an act of terror.

Also providing them with resources by doing business with terror-sponsoring nations and selling them weapons doesn't help.

Understand.

Europeans are very docile, soft, and submissive people. Over many generations the violent and aggressive europeans killed each other off in the endemic wars of yore.

Unlike most other people, Europeans are statistically the most likely to cry, plead, submit, or flee when confronted with danger. There is a deep sense of fear and anxiety surrounding them at all times. It's safer for the European to accept an attack than to resist and risk further retaliation. Pic kinda related.

*White problem

docile and submissive?

Europeans colonized every continent by the sword and caused two world wars.

> the Democratic party would cease to exist overnight
That seems very optimistic and exaggerated considering America copped the worst death toll terror attack over 15 years ago

>elect ultranationalists
>start mass arrests of muslims with goals of deportation
>muzzies get winds of it
>???
>enjoy mass uprisings in Nice, Paris, Berlin, Dortmund, London
easy victory for the right wing

>What is it like to be American right now with all the cheeseburgers being eaten?

Feels fucking awesome.

>Yet somehow America has managed to still remain fat even though all these cheeseburgers are happening in their own backyard.

The amount of calories it takes to be an American is something you eurocucks will never understand.

These attacks are part and parcel of living in a big city.

>Reading comprehension

White killers and their victims are a tiny minority. The news just doesn't report on nigger-on-nigger violence because it's not PC.

>These attacks are part and parcel of living in a big city.
I don't recall the last time I've heard of a terrorist incident in Tokyo, Seoul or Beijing.

What the fuck does this have to do with history or the humanities?

A high level of discourse is expected

That's because chinkis don't promote aggression against Muslims or bomb their countries.

Because they don't kill muslims so they don't have a reason to be attacked.

Just sit back and enjoy the glorious destruction of fake Aryan pigskins.

Uyghurs fucking hate Chinks

Wasn't there an incident involving a machete and an Uighur a while back? I think it was in Japan or something, attacked nurses.

>Tokyo
Sarin Gas attacks and
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Terrorism_in_Japan
>Seoul
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_Air_Flight_858
Plus they are literally living in fear of North Korean attack daily
>Beijing
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Tiananmen_Square_attack
Not even hard

Muzzies in China can kill 50 people via stabbing (including 5 police officers).

Also there was a car bomb at Tienamen and commie terror in Japan.

ISIS literally wrote an article telling you idiots that they'd be doing this shit regardless.

We will defeat hate with love.

Look up the Upton Train Ambush

Most terrorists are domestic and have never experience anything worse than the average white christian, but I guess someone called him a wog cunt for being muslim at school. Modern Islamic terrorism is literally an inability to handle the banter

Yeah but they wouldn't be there in the first place if the US hadn't thrown all the top jihadists in Iraq in to the same prison while they were there and let them form it, would they?

>Europeans are very docile, soft, and submissive people. Over many generations the violent and aggressive europeans killed each other off in the endemic wars of yore.

At least try my mans

> stealing not giving back Northern Ireland

Northern Ireland is a part of the UK, because they want to be. Don't kid yourself.

>mfw live in a yuro country where the only terrorist attack here ever was on a turkish consulate by armenians

life is pretty fucking good here and i'll be going to the beach tomorrow and then partying as i have been for the past 3 weeks desu

Domestic terrorists are usually vulenerable/mentally ill people that see what happens in the news and then are easily manipulated by the terror groups of the same faith, downtrodden people that can (in their eyes) make something of their lives, and it can be justified (by them) because what they do is not so different to what we do.

I don't think it helps that the are subtly excluded from the native culture through the media.

or perhaps because chinks don't promote mass immigration?

It's like the domestication of every wild animal to be used for human purposes by generational breeding:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Domesticated_Red_Fox

They had too many and too big wars in a short period of time. After everything was done, only the most docile were left too breed their species.

m80 put down ur copy of the daily mail and look at some facts

>Europeans are very docile, soft, and submissive people