Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jBbLpxLglz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>sam hyde
sage

Smart bois buy after hardfork selloff

S-should I go t-tether?

Is USDT a good idea in this case?

This is a legitimate concern of mine at this point, Hardfork sounds like the worst thing possible at this point, It will also undermine segwit since a lot of people are trying to prop up BCC.

If you're a pussy. Alts are where the money will be made.

>1 week later the weekend dip edgelord is still desperately trying to convince others to sell

I'm tired of these re-runs. Leave this board newfag, you're annoying and try too hard too hard to act like an edgy cunt, it's cringy as fuck.

dis

>whales sell BCC
>go back into alts while they're cheap
>BTC goes the fuck down
>whales pull out of alts and re-enter BTC while it's cheap

TRUH-RUH-RUH-TRIPLE WIN-IN-IN

>whales sell BCC
>go back into alts while they're cheap
>BACK INTO ALTS
>BCC -> BTC
>BTC -> ALTS
BCC LONG AFTER 08/01 and eyes glued to the screen

sure thing, if BCC goes back to something like $10 that'll be worth it

Nothing will happen. If some Russian dude can convince everyone waves is a real currency then everyone can also be convinced to believe bcc is valuable
This is just etc of btc

Plenty of things will happen, and anyone telling you they know what will happen for sure, is just gambling. And yes some gamblers will get lucky.

But remember that we are still down 30 billion of all cryptos combined since our all time high. Remember that yes, btc can fall, but people will step in to buy it cheap, yes same will happen with bcc.

But the reason behind this crash is still the uncertainty of btc combined with a natural correction of a huge bull run. This uncertainty will soon disappear.

My prediction is that the price now is being suppressed and that I can be suppressed further down due to short term panic. Will it boom afterwards? A little bit maybe, but probably will start a healthy slow climb to new all time highs in the coming year. Good luck trading.

I WASNT PREPARED FOR THIS REDPILL FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

I might have given this some consideration and weighed the opinion on merit if not for the autistic larping.
Lose the text wall of fucking cringe and come back when you want to be an adult.

quality FUD. Especially potent because that's exactly what's going to happens and, deep down, everyone with half a brain know that.

This is some HD fud my dude, I unironically feel very uncertain.

Where do I put my shit? I guess I'll go Tether and try and buy the bloodbath.

Does anyone know the exact time the BCC drop is?

This pic is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen on this board.

First of all, there is not 16m bitcoins. Millions have been lost / abandoned.

Second, only a minority of bitcoin will even be used as BCC.

Thirdly, you don't even understand what market cap is. The fact that you can sell 1 BCC for $400 doesn't mean all BCCs are worth $400, or that $6b is created. I could fork bitcoin and sell 1 to my buddy for $10,000 that doesn't mean I just created hundreds of trillions of dollars of wealth.

Fourthly, even by your retarded logic that $6b has been created, even if 100% of that was split from bitcoin, you're looking at -$400 on bitcoin's price, 14%, not much of a "crash,"

I think only 1/10 of the 16 million possibly existing bitcoins will be used as BCC, the volume of trading 1/1000th of bitcoin. The amount of money put into BCC will be minuscule compared to BTC, and most of it will be new investment, not from sold BTC.

Most bitcoin holders don't give a shit about BCC, don't even know it exists, or have accounts on places like coinbase where they won't even use BCC. It is a nonconsequential event being hyped up.

why not 50/50 usdt/btc?

So wise thing will be to sell now alts and go USDT
and buy them back at August 1 dip?

Whatever no coin no gain getting cunt, personally I have liquidated every alt coin for BTC you have to be stupid to miss out on that free money

one thing is for sure bcc backer chinks will try to drag btc price down regardless of what bcc price will be. get ready for a massive dump.

>gambling may may

>says increasingly nervous xbt shorter for the 400th time

Sure, Randy

youtube.com/watch?v=jBbLpxLglz0

I need chemo after that.

>free money

if youre too low IQ for sams humor youre the cancer that needs to go back to 'dit

>free money
Do you believe in Santa as well?

Who even is Sam?

I've never been to Reddit even once. What is all this fucking bullshit?

i'm out of here. this thread sucks.

kys

The lights in the background are the icing on the cake, time well spent

You can't create money from nothing...

but you CAN create value for something that is essentially worthless.

2-10 for paint image no coiner.

Not a single of you understand that BTC and ETH are competing. It could fall with BTC as BTC is a general entry to the market, but it would gain on BTCs market cap, not falling as fast.

This guy fucking gets it.

this is why ethereum looking good to me right now, even after its bubble.

id rather hedge into something that isnt getting ruined by a few slit-eyes for at least the duration this is going to play out.

the more chinks bitcoin accumulates the more bearish the market will get. its probably the best signal you can look for when doing DD for new coins. any sign of chinkies and i would get the hell out of there.

seriously, kys

This image comes from a guy from pic related. He recommends to cash out ant go into alts a few posts before this one.

Some guy who makes humoristic videos on youtube. For some reason, his fanbase are edgelords in their twenty's who live with their parents and they would LOVE to suck Sam's dick. The guy is funny but the fanbase is cancerous.

what'd you expect from autistic neets?