Why do all the Greek statues have small weewees?

Why do all the Greek statues have small weewees?

I don't think it is small. It is about the average.

Greeks had small dicks and would rather philosophize that into being somehow a good thing than admit the superiority of big barbarian cock.

its broken

LITTLE

so as to look civilized and not barbaric; to show they were men of reason not ruled by their animal passions. While I'm sure lower class gossip was all about having that big swinging dick, for that very reason a comically large cock was seen as a sign of sort of a idiot cartoon type person who just stumbled through life chasing women like Johnny Bravo.

That and they were all gigantic faggots.

High IQ

>flaccid dick now means small dick
I suppose you'd want to see a big, veiny, swollen hog, huh OP?
Just a retard guys, sage and move along

>to show they were men of reason not ruled by their animal passions
Greek colonies were founded by finding a small undefended settlement somewhere they wanted. They then went in, slaughtered all the men and raped all the women whom they then turned into their unwilling rape wives....I don't think they had problems with animal passions.

this.

look I didn't say they weren't hypocrites. Massive ones. But we are dealing with their idealized artistic depictions here.

Dammit. I can't believe not one person has posted the answer. Small dicks were seen as more asthetic or serious than large ones. Big flopping dicks would be more comical or crass. You would probably see it more in a numerous play.

The actual reason being no one wants to spend too long sculpting a cock lmao

Aesthetics. Same reason you may like anime or cartoons. The artistic norm was that a small/medium, flaccid member was complementary to the heroic nudity motif of the buff virile statues. Fun fact, big erect donglers were usually portrayed belonging to satyrs. They were considered a "grotesque" aesthetic choice.

Yeah it's average. The Greeks also had Priapus who isn't known for his small penis.

>Marble ballsacks

Dunno why but the idea of ancient sculptors slaving over making realistic marble ballsacks cracks me up

You whip YOUR dick out for hours at a time in front of a judgmental bearded sculptor and see if you can keep it rock-hard for that long.

rofl

Where can I read more about this?

He even labored to give the pubes that characteristic curly Greek form.

So they're not mistaken for a guy like Hitler.

I wish there was a life size nude of him!

This is as close as one can get.

Have you ever tried to sculpt a weewee? it's very hard, it usually break if you make if too big.

I'm gonna need sauce on this

I read somewhere that it made their thighs look bigger and more muscular.

So you would focus on the anatomy of the statue and all the detail placed on the body, instead of the fucking dick.

I would be pissed off too if I made a statue with a detailed and realistic anatomy, just to have a bunch of morons talk about it's penis.

There's no sauce, it's just butthurt Turkish propaganda.

Essentially this, no dick would be just as bad as a big dick so a proportionally small dick was the way to go. The more you think about it the more it makes sense.

is this what you tell yourself in order to sleep at night?r

t. uncivilized barbarian with a donkey wang