Why did Genghis Khan have so many children?

Pic related.

rape

/thread

Because he was one of the most enlightened individuals who ever lived. He had freedom of religion, and there were prominent women in his empire. Compared to that, us europeans were really backwards!

>No Chinese Emperors made the list.
>There are entire Chinese families than number in the millions today because of Imperial Clans.

To answer your question: Because Mongs and other Central Asian rulers get thrown princesses by the royalties/leading nobles of their subjects. In this way they get to forge familial ties with the leading clan of the confederacy/steppenig empire. And guess how many states Genghiz ran over.

>Implying.

Position of power and harem/concubines.

Genghis Khan has many direct descendents who went on to become great conqerors and they had many women at play.

What did you even read the list?

Btw
>Mr. And Mrs. Gravata- 60

what am I reading here? Are you saying this couple alone had 60 kids?

They had Twins and Triplets.

I think many people overlook the fact that he also had many other sons and daughters by his lesser wives.

>Anonymous sperm donor

What 12 times in a row?

No. some of them were one and some of them were more than one

More or less. Lots of sets of twins, triplets, and quadruplets.

That's one tattered vagina.

How does it feel knowing that you just completely outed yourself as having zero knowledge about multiple births, as well as vaginal anatomy, all in one short sentence?

Those are Vietnamese Emperors in that list.

Dude it was a joke chill. Yes the vagina is basically a stretchy muscle, but still constant births with little rest in between tend to not give it time to retract yeah? It stays distended.

I don't think this is accurate. Ismail had as many as shown for Genghis, I think, while the Genghis count is unconfirmed.

And his descendants still ruled one of the largest cities in the world in the 1860s.

I hope this isn't sarcastic, because it's 100% true. I've been arguing that in several threads.

>Dude it was a joke chill.
So plebbit it hurts.

Autistic

No wonder mongols converted to Islam

I was joking too, user, all is cool, but if you need some hope: I've got four kids and no change in the vagina department. If you don't need hope, hey, I've had sex four times! Who else can say that on Veeky Forums? Not many...

It was consensual, mate.