Don't Say I Didn't Warn You

This coin will hit $1 by Christmas, and $10 by 2020. Easiest 100x of your life.

>muh premine
Already taken care of when the devs ousted Andy Weiner for his pedophilia and froze his coins.

>muh shitcoin
Cloverhash is coming to this coin in next update, and that paves the way for Bittrex.

This coin may be on the top 10 Veeky Forums most hated. And as you know, that means it's one of the top 10 best investments.

Buy high and sell low friends. Peace out. I warned you.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/5sjJhf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Plz gib

>Andy Weiner for his pedophilia

Fucking lying retards. You will never get rid of the premine.

If you don't want to invest in this coin, try investing in rope. You will need it.

I clicked on delete file. Hope you recieve them

wallet doesn't even sync
don't buy into this scam

1/3 has already been burned. Another 3rd will be burned with the next update.

What happened to the discord channels?
All the devs might be v& for playing along with Andy the Pedo Scammer

The original discord was owned by Andy before he got v&. New discord is up. Jew free, and soon to be premine free.

Chancoin is a litecoin clone like the rest of the thousands of scrypt coins clones available. No thought were put into the creation of the coin such as accounting for the current resurrection of gpu mining to allow the community the opportunity to mine the coin. No, instead the developers is so lazy that he literally used a coin generator to create the coin and let asics rape the coin from day one. Considering he premined 9 million that's not surprising. Development and community wasn't what he was going for after all.

The only distinguishing feature of chancoin is the name. The coin is not endorsed nor used by Veeky Forums. And for that reason I'm out.

The wallet is under maintenance because devs are working on Burning Andy's pedo shekels.

But OP said they were changing from Scrypt to cloverhash in the next update. Andy was the one who was trying to scam people. But he was kicked out.

Relaunch the coin from block 0 under a new algo and shill it a couple of weeks beforehand and the community might consider it.

Invite?

discord.gg/5sjJhf

You all have been warned.

I think that option has been considered. But it would be very complicated to handle everyone who has already invested. Best solution is just to burn as much of premise as possible and move forward with Cloverhash.

cant be $1 by december if you're zero sats by the first of august, this shitcoin will be the first to be culled

Anyone seriously investing into that memecoin frankly deserve to lose money.

All things considered, monetizing autism is the definite way to create life-long losers.
Just imagine being 16 years old, completely closed to the world, and yet earning memecoins for their uselessness.
This is a sure way to hell, and I won't be part of it.

Oh god, I hope it gets to $1

I'll laugh so motherfucking bad when it happens and no one here bought in when it was as low as now

God I hope it gets to $1 just so I can laugh at you all

You see the fomo on sigt? That could be on the new relaunched chancoin.

As of now the coin will have zero adoption and a withering community.

Autism is useful for humanity unlike most of you Veeky Forumsnessmen who only think about your own fleshly desires.

It's best to fund autists to keep them in their basement where they are most useful.

/biz calls it wrong every fucking time. I will laugh too. We can take my lambo and I'll buy you a beer.

The community is anything but "withering", have you been to the discord. People doxing and trying to murder each other left and right. Place is a shitfest. It's amazing.

I own 500 4CHN. tfw I don't have enough for a lambo.
CaYprTHMKnD1J4pTARtKLJYfhJs4dXPuz2

500 is enough for one of these lambos.

Glamorous as fuck. I'll pick bitches every single night.

Chan coin going to the moon?
unlikely.
Look at the 24 hour trade volume.
$2k in 24 hours , yes this is a coin of the future.

This.

No one has invested. They've all been scammed. Old coin is too fucking dirty for any exchange now. BITTREX will never accept it with pedo association.