Pizzagate Charity

Hi I want to start a charity to fight pizzagate along with other globalist activities. I wrote a book about it that will be out in a few months and am hoping it will give me cred for people to get behind me to help me wake up others. In order to fight them we need money, what is the best way to get people to donate or alternative way yo make money to help save themselves and humanity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hw88MWoqenQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ogSa9xNKrpg
youtube.com/channel/UCp5x5kxCgg_A220jNIsLyfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not sure how you excaped, but you need to go back.

why?

Because we don't want you fucking bullshit pizzagate faggotry on this board.

Bro pizzagate is real, there is a lot more going on than you know I promise you man. I mean are you seriously not aware child trafficking is a trillion dollar a year industry?

get out

DIE

you need to go back

Look faggot child trafficking is no joke u fucking mongoloid.

Why should we trust you when you go on the internet and make shit up?

Human trafficking is only a $150 billion dollar business, even less when you just consider children.

no shit idiot wtf you think I am here

>$150 billion dollar business

that's a published figure by the organizations of the people that are doing it, it is far higher than that, I know my shit

>Why should we trust you when you go on the internet and make shit up?

Because I am dedicated to stopping to these people. As I said I wrote a book about all of this. I am risking my life fighting these people, I will be a public figure, my book will show I am no shill and dead serious

I already signed the publishing deal it will be out in a few months.

I mean I came here for advice guys, not to fight with people over bs. I am not asking for your money ffs I am asking how I get normies to care and start fighting back. To fight back WE NEED MONEY

It's more than 150b. Way more.

Whatever dude. Really hope you're trolling.

Your heart is in the right place, but your mind is fucked.

Back to your containment board now.

There is a pizzagate trail on steem trail. And I've seen some articles on steemit too. Maybe try steemit?

Why in the fuck would I be trolling? What the fuck is there to be trolling about Elite psychopaths trafficking in human children for rape and sacrifice?

can't you just do a gofundme for your water filters and super male vitality

im convinced most of /pol/ is populated by delusional, paranoid schizophrenics

Pizzagate is fake you fucking noob. It's them fighting fire with fire, because pedogate IS real. I was on /pol/ for most of the election, and the moment CTR stopped shilling for Clinton was the moment pizzagate appeared. The ties between the pizza place owner and the leader of CTR are too strong to ignore. It was a setup to waste your time and appetite for conspiracies, because if you probed human trafficking in Haiti/Clinton Foundation/Mayo Clinic instead you'd be actually finding things.

Actually I am very sharp, a scientist in thermodynamics and former college professor. I wrote my book in 3 weeks, first book I ever wrote and the first published I sent it to offered me a publishing deal. I am actually these peoples worst nightmare, highly intelligent and dedicated

Go around and kidnap peoples children, rape them and dump them in a ditch. Then go around to the families and as for donations.The only time people care anything is when it effects them.

>pedogate IS real
Well ffs w/e you want to call it, it doesn't fucking matter it's all the same shit

they are like the isis of white people except they don't leave their basement

Like I said I wrote a book on it. You can continue to go through life with blinders but don't call other people delusional for opening their fucking eyes. You are in The Matrix and have no idea what is really going on in this world

Kek only two guys are on topic, others are posting recipes

I considered this, but these people hold all the keys, they own all the media platforms etc. How do I get the message out and get people to donate?

Like I said this shit is real I MADE THIS IMAGE

Tfw the summerfag is more intelligent than the boards residents

this thread belongs on /s4s/

This is a fucking business question if you cock sucking faggots don't want to discuss this topic get off my fucking thread you idiots

I'm sorry, but you have to go back

I couldn't hear you over the sound of G o I n G b A c K

tfw you realize /pol/ is actually /x/ with political parties

wow a bunch of red boxes around a bunch of unconnected spastic schizo shit

i am really convinced now, wake up sheeple!!!

You fucking idiots have no clue wtf is going on with this world and are worthless. Kike shills out in force

youtube.com/watch?v=Hw88MWoqenQ

holy shit a scene from a popular movie released 20 years ago

holy shit!!!! this changes everything!!! sheeple btfo! shills btfo!!!

All that child trafficking shit comes from one comment, supposedly by a pizza lawyer, that's buried in hours and hours of audio logs. Nobody's going to listen to it all, nobody could ever prove it's the pizza lawyer saying whatever it is he's supposed to have said, and that's exactly the sort of shit they used to waste our time with.

>pizzagate is centered around charity organizations
>OP wants to set up a charity to help "fight" trafficking
OP is a secret pedo, confirmed

>wow a bunch of red boxes around a bunch of unconnected spastic schizo shit

>wow I am too stupid to be able to make simple connections to shit right in front of my fucking face. David Blaine is my hero because I also believe magic is real, there could never be anything happening in this world where there is misdirection or more than meets the eye

fucking kys you are literally a fucking sheep

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING I'VE PRESENTED TO YOU IN MY CHERRYPICKED INFOGRAPH FULL OF SPURIOUS CONNECTIONS JUST KYS SHEEP

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!

You are an obvious kike shill faggot I posted an image of someone LITERALLY DESCRIBING DOING OCCULT RITUALS YOU FUCKING IDIOT

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!

BELIEVE MY INFOGRAPH AT FACE VALUE NOW OR YOU'RE GULLIBLE

You sure do seam mad about this guy trying to save children. Are you with the Pedoleft?

nobody on /pol/ had permission to use mummy's credit card to "donate" to your scheme? SO sorry to hear babe, have you tried getting a job? we have some board regular Canadian tradesmen willing to give all sorts of juicy hints!

hahhaha obvious shill, why you working so hard bro? Get off the thread why are you here bruh? Why do you care what people believe so much bruh?

>if you mock me it's further evidence of a conspiracy
some ideas are just retarded user

this hahahah so transparent, they are everywhere here they know we are closing in, look how many of them are here and tell me this isnt real you people better wake up

> Believe in pizzagate or you support pedophilia.

Fuck off back to /pol/

hey im dedicating to this too, can u leave a throw away or something so we can keep contact?

We are closing in on them

youtube.com/watch?v=ogSa9xNKrpg

> Why do you care what people believe so much bruh?
I don't really care if you believe in retarded Alex Jones tier theories but I will make fun of your schizo ass for it. Take your meds.

[email protected]

everyone here can see right through you mate

he's right though, fuck off with your tinfoil autism

>I don't really care
You sure seem to care .... an awful lot, and everyone can see it

>Why do you care what people believe so mu
Because delusional regards like you actively make our society worse by voting in incompetent politicians and support policy that isn't based on evidence.

>kikery
Gaslight
deflect with forced humor/mockery
deny evidence/attack source of proven facts
counter with Jew propaganda from Jew sources
NEVER ADDRESS THE FACTS

>NEVER ADDRESS THE FACTS
sounds like pizzagate, strange

>Because delusional regards like you actively make our society worse by voting in incompetent politicians and support policy that isn't based on evidence.

You are the one that is delusional

>says trying to stop pedos is making society worse

everyone sees what is going on here right?

Go to this channel to see what they dont want you to know

youtube.com/channel/UCp5x5kxCgg_A220jNIsLyfA

START WAKING UP PEOPLE, WHAT WILL YOU DO TO STOP THESE PSYCHOPATHS? IT'S TIME THEY ARE TRYING TO SEND ME POL WHERE EVERYONE KNOWS WTF IS HAPPENING AND KEEP ME FROM WAKING YOU ALL UP

I have fought against the Catholic Church my entire life and watched the political right defend their PROVEN child molestation for decades.