Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Beta outrage against normies

This. I've read the documents.

It's in the flag. All jews 205 degrees.

Greater israel

create sharia law reclaim *the holy land* basically from Iraq to morocco

main reasons they done this is just from the past 40 years of the whole middle east getting ass blasted by dictators or other country's.

Their goal is to enact a world caliphate then the apocalypse is supposed to happen and god will judge all remaining infidels. That's the gist of it.

too bleed western nations of blood, treasure, and will. then when they leave they will claim what ever clay they can beat out of arab nations.

collecting all the dragon balls

I still can't believe that's their flag. It looks like some barely literate kid drew it in MS Paint.

I read that their real targets are the Shiite muslims because they have the "wrong interpretation" of the Quran. The western casualties are just collateral damage to them.

They're a fucking Israeli/Saudi proxy.

ISIS has gone too far, no one talks shit about my waifu

holy shit. Now I truly see

Perhaps not Obama.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

holy shit, top fucking kek

Officially, worldwide caliphate.

Actually, living like a pirate and killing ethnicities they don't like.

this pretty much

KEK

Memes.

It's supposed to look archaic. They wanted their flag to show that they are going back to the roots, so to speak.

Yes, Shias and the majority of self-identified Sunnis are their primary target, not Westerners

Israeli/Saudi proxies are Ahrar al-Sham and Jaysh al-Islam, not ISIS

>mfw ISIS are suddenly based now

at last I truly see

I hate that people see ISIS as Nazi Germany instead of simply a group of sociopaths who are the symptom of a larger disease that will pop up elsewhere if we don't stop giving blank checks to Arab rulers

Global caliphate, global domination, global sharia law, death to anyone who does not submit.

They're waiting for Jesus to come back and lead them to victory.

I can't unsee that now.

Doesn't Jesus help the Mahdi lead an army against the Christians?
Kek, how butthurt would Christcucks be if He returned only to tell them that Muhammad was right

They're just millennial crybabies who are afraid of reality, Virginia Tech-tier.

Fuck off and post this in /pol/

eschatological roleplaying

ideology is one hell of a drug

Its a religious question.

& Humanities was a mistake

Do they really believe they can build a stable nation? Would the ever try to seek international legitimacy and recognition if they were happy with their established borders? Surely there end goal can't be the apocalypse, there leaders must know prophesy doesnt real.

holy shit

They think they have the blessing of allah because of islamic scripture, and that that is enough.

25 year rule

user,,,

What the fuck are terrorist groups thinking? Do they seriously believe that the world will accept their giant caliphate? Especially with all the suicide bombings and attacks.

The bombings are to make europe hate muslims. After that lots of european muslims will chimp out against the non-muslims and join the Ninja Clan.

Most ninja clan members are from Europe btw

recreate caliphate
purge jews

ugh, not this shit

meme jihad

Posting retarded, butthurt images that completely misrepresent facts isn't going to change facts.

They said it themselves in their magazine "Dabiq". They claim that they carry out terrorist attacks in the West in order to eliminate what they call "the grayzone of coexistence". In other words, they goal is make non-Muslim Westerners more hostile towards Muslims living in the West, which in turn should make these Muslims more "radical" and sympathetic to Islamic State's goals and methods.

this.

They're kinda like that one user that pretends to be a fan of something in order to get that something shitposted.

Mudslimes have been terrorizing western Europe way before Isis was a thing. There is no gray zone of coexistence whereever muslims are in the world trouble always follows.

wtf I love ISIS now.

t. ISIS

underrated post
>
yeah, the "Greyzone of Coexistence" was never a thing. Islam started out as an ideology of war, genocide, slavery, and rape, and it specifically targeted Christians and whites from the beginning.

>Islam
>targeted whites

Why would a religion created by a white man target whites?

>Mudslimes have been terrorizing western Europe

Just like Western Europe has been terrorizing virtually the entite world for centuries

How is that even relevant, or accurate for that matter. In the past everyone was fucking up everyone else that was weaker. If you want to get raped because an ancestors of yours once raped someone else, be my guest but dont drag down the rest of us.

In case you haven't noticed 'trouble follows' is a pretty general rule for all history.

or reddit. your choice

white guilt: the post

1080p KEK