My coin base Bitcoin transfer has been pending for ten hours

My coin base Bitcoin transfer has been pending for ten hours

im on hour 18...

>they didn't read the warning
>they didn't buy and send LTC to a non-nigger exchange instead
>they didn't exchange it for BTC and send it to their wallets from there

Why do people keep using Coinbase?

shoulda payed ur fees :^)

O sorry OP, you're on about Cuckbase. Idk then. Even fucking Polo is pretty speedy with the BTC withdrawals

Why didn't you transfer with ltc? I mean look what's going on right now.

I'm at 20 hours haven't even sent it yet to my wallet...

stop using coinbase

Should I do this? How much money will I lose?

Does the warning mean I may not get it transferred before August. 1 and won't get my bcc?

It means your transfer could be lost due to network disruption. And you won't get neither BTC not BCC.

Everyone tried tow warn you fags but you didn't listen.

So what should I do? Transfer to litecoin then move to another exchange? Will that even work now?

August 1 isn't here yet what do I do

You can wait, cause that's your only option. It will go through, maybe not before tomorrow, who knows? My x-fer took 5 hours yesterday.

relax. you'll be fine.

>2000+10+7
>mfw kids on Veeky Forums are still using normiebase

best way to get around coinbase's sketchy bullshit is to trade to litecoin then send out with no delays.

They don't want your money leaving the door before the fork. They are doing this shit on purpose. There is no backlog in transactions.

They are either trying to make more money or don't have your money right now.They think they run the market, GET OUT.

litecoin method = best way right now

Can I trade my btc to litecoin on coinvase?

I think I'm screwed. 14 hours and counting. Seems unlikely that things will go through when there seems to be a large queue ahead of me.

Update: So my transaction took ~18 hours and has arrived at my account, but it wasn't a big amount (slightly over 100 mBTC). If you are withdrawing more than that, I have no clue how Coinbase is handling it.

Mine took 1-2 hours but it was only about 50 mBTC

Yes

took me about 26 hours

updating also, 26 hours finally pending in bittrex wallet. Coinbase might take a while but atleast theyre doing things right (for the most part)