Starting a Charity to stop pedophilia

So I just had a thread about sopping elite child trafficking and Veeky Forums deleted it. Do you people not see what is happening around you? I am trying to start a charity to fight these people and seeking advice. There are more shills here than any of you can imagine any trolls will be ignored. Thank you to people willing to help/advise

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ogSa9xNKrpg
youtube.com/channel/UCp5x5kxCgg_A220jNIsLyfA/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCp5x5kxCgg_A220jNIsLyfA
shareblue.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is a documentary about a huge case a few years it has only got much much worse

youtube.com/watch?v=ogSa9xNKrpg

go to this channel to see just how rampant it is
youtube.com/channel/UCp5x5kxCgg_A220jNIsLyfA/videos

>pls give me free money

post your identity and someway to hold you accountable for the money i donate and i'll give you $100usd

I actually wrote a book that I already signed the ;publishing deal that will be out in a few months so I will be a public figure. I appreciate the offer brother but we need to raise a lot more than that, how do we reach the masses, when the ones doing it hold all the keys? I am willing to do whatever it takes

so if you're publishing a book, post the title

it wont be out for a few months, I don't want to say much about it or they will try to block it from distribution but I can offer you a copy of the manuscript if you want

you sound sketchy as fuck

piss off

>hurrr pls donate money i am an activist hurrr

literally gypsy tier

You can stop human trafficking but you cannot put an end t a collection of abstract concepts in the minds of a sparse number of individuals arising from unknown circumstances.

I am not asking you for money, there are powerful people at work to try and stop what I am doing, believe what you want brother. I know the truth and am trying to wake people up

Like I said I can offer you a copy of my manuscript for free, but you cannot go back into the matrix once you know the truth

Lets create a PZGT coin

You know I actually thought about doing this, like a Christ coin? I am a Buddhist but the only groups large enough and organized enough to fight back are Christians

Reported again and sage.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

they will kill you like chris cornell and chester

I think ima make a child-love activisim charity in responce to your faggotry.

Thanks for the idea OP.

[email protected] i will read, send it bro

They will try I know they will, but my mossberg will take them with me

look at the shills relentless, they wont post until other people start posting, so as not to bump the thread. When others come in they attack non stop. You people see what is going on here?

go to this YT channel this is what they dont want you to know
youtube.com/channel/UCp5x5kxCgg_A220jNIsLyfA

>[email protected]
sent brother

make security reasons bro, to trig the distribution even if they try to stop you. They killed some of my favorite singers this year, im very sad... But thats the world that we live in...someday that reptilian race will be banned to another shitty world, life is cyclical. Some do good and will receive more good, other do bad and they mess up with their souls thinking that they have some control.

Why are you so concerned about where I post and what I talk about guy?

Ancient spirits have awakened We are coming for you

You have to go back >>shareblue.com/

Arrangements have been made, my publisher/editor already has the book

I'm not a shill you fucking faggot. Just sick of your vile conspiracy bullshit escaping the containment board. YOU NEED TO GO BACK

Take it somewhere else please.

child trafficking is not a conspiracy theory you fucking idiot FUCK YOURSELF AND LEAVE WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE, YOU ARE AN OBVIOUS SHILL NO ONE FUCKING CARES THAT A THREAD IS ON A FUCKING THREAD BOARD YOU FUCKING IDIOT THE THREAD BEING ON THIS BOARD JUST BOTHERS YOU SO MUCH YOU HAVE TO COME IN HERE AND REPORT IT? FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER

>Implying that'll stop them

You're fighting forces you can't even comprehend my man

Best sit back and enjoy the ride, because it's not stopping anytime soon.

and if they take them too ? more securities bro. A looooot of ancient spirits are coming more and more, we are coming from inside the system hahaha

I promise you I do comprehend, I know more than most of them even. I am top tier red pilled only the Bilderbergs no more than me and that is because they call shots in real time

>Just sick of your vile conspiracy bullshit escaping the containment board.

You think anyone actually fucking believes this?

ROFL CONTAINMENT BOARD, do you people not see the RED FLAGS HERE.

>CONTAINMENT BOARD

MEANING THERE IS SPACE FOR EVERYONE THAT KNOWS THE TRUTH DON'T WAKE OTHERS UP

FFS YOU SHILLS ARE IDIOTS, HOW LONG DO THEY TRAIN YOU?

im like that bro...but that are some brothers of us that will fight...i comprehend, more and more people will be aware, someday that reptilian control will fall for itself. But until them lets enjoy the ride the way we can