Get into crypocurrency

>get into crypocurrency
>wake up in morning
>think about how rich i could have been if i bought bitcoin a few years ago
>think about how rich i could have been if i bought ethereum a few months ago
>calculate how much money I could have made constantly
Does the pain ever go away?

this is retarded OP
do you torture yourself over how many millions you couldve won in the lottery if you just picked the right numbers?
harden the fuck up m8

this is why NEO is here OP.

this

lol no, you wouldn't. Most of you would have (panic) sold way earlier.

Those type of gains are still here tho. Welcome to coming to crypto early. You just have to find the next big winner.

No they're not, sorry to burst your bubble. Early adoption phase is already over boyo, market cap is already hit $100B+. The exponential gains, like those who got in from 2010-2015 experienced, are long gone. Think about it rationally. Crypto market has gone up 100 times in the last 3 years. Do you HONESTLY think it'll go up 100x from this point onward?

Yes fagot 100 bil is nothing

It's still a lot of retards speculating and people buying drugs. Corporations and governments have yet to get involved. Once they do, the gains we've been seeing now will seem like nothing.

$100 bill is for the entire market cap. But there is a coin out there with a low market cap that will 100x no doubt

Entry barrier is still quite high, still lots of friction for the normie to get his Fiat into crypto. We are just starting to see a glimpse on how block chain related solutions can actually solve huge RL problems, also expect many new IoT startups go ICO route since it's just so easy to raise huge amounts of funding. Once block chain tech has its own fb/amzn/Google like killerevent expect money coming in bigtime

Some of you idiots have no conception of math and numbers. $100B is nothing, what about $10 TRILLION (100B *100)? More than the amount of gold reserves and real estate in the world. Jesus you are one dumb twat. Go play the powerball you imbecile

100b is nothing it's literally Luxembourg's GDP times 2

Do not fall for this user, giving into this will cloud your judgement and prevent you from seizing opportunities NOW

why does the entire market cap have to be multiplied by 100 for there still to be sick gains left to get in crypto? that's the flaw in your argument, retard

You just contradicted your own statement. The only retard here is you. The cryptocurrency marketcap is still infinitesimally small compared to the aggregate of global wealth.

ETH was 0.015 BTC in March 2017 and it reached ATH of 0.15 BTC in June, which is a 1000% increase in the space of 3 months. There are plenty of gains still to be made.

That kind of thinking is a precursor for you losing all of your money and going heavily in debt.

I was on silkroad when bitcoin was $0.15

No it doesn't get better

>He UNIRONICALLY just said there were less than $10 Trillion in real estate and called someone stupid in the same post

For an error of this magnitude and the ego involved, you should consider killing yourself

World real estate is worth well over $200 Trillion you braindead mong; try Google

This is the way gambling addict faggots think and it's not productive. If you'd lived your life a thousand times the what-if scenario never would have played out, your decisions would have been identical given identical inputs. Its pointless to fantasize about

Yes I do since 100B is literally fucking nothing you brainlet.

>finally buy a real winner at $0.50
>it explodes
>sell at $5
>it crashes down to $1
>you are really happy
>forget about it
>1 year later it's $100

Would you have felt any different?