When did you realize God is just a big bully?

When did you realize God is just a big bully?

How is your relationship with your biological father?

>pitifully puny self-important human creatures think their purely conventional and utterly puerile moral notions apply to the supreme being
top kek

I think you missed the point.

>misinterprets Pentateuch as being completely accurate representation of God's will and not a series of creation myths & legends by the early Jewish people
>it doesn't line up perfectly with Jesus, it must be le demiurge

Either the bible is more or less fact or myth. Why should half of it be a bunch of fabrication and the other half "the gospel truth" so to speak?

when he didn't give me a gf :

No he just got the point above the point you got

A big non existent bully?

Wow, you are so smart, sure you have a huge brain under that fedora and all that fat.

the problem is we can't really know that we aren't just on some asshole kid's phone.

I decided to change my perception of from that of a diety to a perception that really all there is is fate

Fate can't help what gets thrown in your path, fate's just trying to compute the trillions and trillions of variables in the universe from every second to the next. Somewhere in those variables, bad stuff happens to you, but that's okay because it's not "bad" in any sense of the word it's just. Shit happening

THAT IS A DEPICTION OF IALDABAOTH, THE DEMIOURGOS; IALDABAOTH IS NOT GOD.

A long time ago. Also, God is the ultimate proof that "might is right" as God's omnibenevolence, in fact only stems from His omnipotence.

The question is, what can you do other than fear Him?

nothing, particularly not love him

Allah is the same God dude

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS THAT YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO TELL ME; IMPROVE YOUR DICTION, AND YOUR GRAMMAR.

When he stole my lunch money

When I was 12 I did because I grew up in an extremely Christian community and I thought it made me independent and cool to argue with people about religion in public.

Later I determined that if a God existed--a claim for which I have minimal evidence to prove regardless--it would likely be as distant and incomprehensible to me as I am to an ant in my back yard. If not moreso.

As such, concepts such as "bullying" are utterly meaningless when applied to God. It is just as likely that God cannot understand our tininess, as we cannot understand God's hugeness. It is an unbreachable divide.

Allah, Yahweh, even Zeus are all the same God just understood differently

NO.

1. THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD; GOD IS THE ABSOLUTE BEING COMPRISING, AND BEYOND, ALL.

2. "ALLAH" WAS ORIGINALLY A NAME FOR SATURN/SABAOTH; IT WAS LATER APPLIED TO GOD VIA ANALOGY; NOW, WHEN MUSLIMS PRAY, THEY DO SO TO GOD, AND WHEN THEY REFER TO ALLAH, THEY REFER TO GOD.

3. YHWH, AND ZEUS, ARE DIFFERENT NAMES FOR THE SAME BEING; THIS BEING IS EQUIVALENT WITH SATAN; YHWH/ZEUS/SATAN IS A DJINNI/DEMON, NOT GOD.

4. HOW DOES THAT RELATE TO WHAT I POSTED IN MY FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD?

Because we were on the same page except for the fact that I naturally assumed you were Muslim. A muslim gnostic is a rarity though, I must admit.

When I read the Bible.

imagine this guy typing in all caps and it's him.

Dumb Demiurge posters.