>Live frugal in a shitty apartment and saving my money
>Save enough for a down payment, get pre approved for a $400,000 mortgage
>Look at places for a month
>Find the perfect condo for me.
>Great location, Easy drive to work, Good building with friendly tenants
>Decide im going to go for it
>See they have an open house the day i put my offer in
>Go just for fun to see it again
>walk in and see 12 Chinese inspecting the house and talking in their god awful language.
> Find out the next day the owners took an offer $30,000 over the asking price

How do normal hard working Canadians compete with all these insects?
Why does the Canadian government allow these "people" to come and buy our real real estate and then sell it back to us at 3x the value?

Also can we have a china hate thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Km6bFBSVty4
youtube.com/watch?v=SpH7vpq-HEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>insects

Yet you're beneath them in term of wealth and we all know that means alot in this society.. The reality of the situation is you're the insect..

Stay mad.

Wrong.

They came from a place where the operated sweatshops, used a communist government to enrich themselves at the expense of othrers, etc etc.

OP worked hard and played by the rules and now he gets fucked over by people who didnt.

Even though those are wild accusations, it doesn't change the fact Money = Power.

That's how society works kid. Just because you think deserve something because you're born on a soil of land and the fact you're white(MUH WHITE PRIVIELGE MUH ANCESTORS KICKED ASS SO I KICK ASS TOO HUR DUR). You can sit their whining & pouting til you're read in the face. You're still not going to be let into the VIP section without money.

Stay poor, stay fucking mad.

Or man the fuck up and hustle.

Smh poor faggot thinking makes me cringe.

If you were raised in Vancouver I'm assuming you have been an advocate of C02 regulations all your life which have handed the competitive advantage to the chanks.

Lefty Canadian have no one but themselves to blame for ruining Canada.

Trump pulling out of the global climate agreements and reactivating the coal industry will hopefully bring down the corrupt Chinese and liberal Canadians.

I say this as a Canadian.

我說中文,我買不起加拿大房地產,你比我有錢,爽了沒白人?

hehe, stupid laowai..

In the 80s everyone thought the Japs were taking over. But in the end, they really got burned. It might happen with the chinks.

Here is a clip from a movie with an asian boss
youtube.com/watch?v=Km6bFBSVty4

Have you been to china?

The air is so shitty you literally need to wear a mask to leave your house. Children and elderly all have serious respiratory problems. If chinese had the whole earth instead of western europeans we'd already be extinct.

Beijing would not let him buy an apartment there if he tried. Vancouver should do the same. I agree white people are far too nice to everyone else

Just wait for the crash. If you buy overpriced RE from chinks you deserve to go poor.

OP HERE

I didn't mean insect because they are weak i called them that because they are here in the masses and a majority of them have nothing unique about them (you know like insects)

>Stay poor, stay fucking mad.
>Or man the fuck up and hustle.

You dont have a lot of money do you?

No im not better than you and its nice to know there are normal chinese people...
Also dont come here

>Just wait for the crash

lol the only way it will crash is if the chinks leave and that wont happen
>tfw i would happily buy real estate and have it drop %50 in value if it meant gooks would leave

Here's a video on the Japs in the 90s

youtube.com/watch?v=SpH7vpq-HEM

t. ancap retard

>Why does the Canadian government allow
because it's good tax money homie

This is likely what will happen in Canada.
Never buy at the ATH, you know?
I am in Toronto, have enough to buy a condo, but am waiting because I'm a patient boy :).

Plus I have the best / cheapest apartment rn.

lol faggot

It's stories like this why USA has entered the Trump era.

There is a difference between being a welcoming host, and letting outsiders rule your lands.

You dodged a bullet OP. Condos are the last to rise, first to fall and have terrible carrying costs. Stay in your shit box and stack index funds.

>canada

>Yet you're beneath them in term of wealth

Not really.

The nouveau-riche Chinks are the beneficiaries of the transfer of Western wealth, knowledge and technology to the East, via trans-national capitalism.

The ones we see today shopping for condos are the ones who were the most ruthless, criminally prone, or had the best nepotistic connections to the corrupt authorities.

If I were a home owners, I'd be adding at least $500,000 over asking on every property; make it an official GOOK TAX, to recover the wealth that the Jews and baby boomers allowed to migrate to the nips.

Rather be in the Canada than the US.
At least here, I don't have to stay married to my job to get health care.
If you are young and ambitious, it's good to be here, then move to USA later.

Are you actually okay with a small percentage of wealthy foreigners invading your country by buying up all of your land and then renting it out to you for massive mark ups, all while your own government is actively encouraging it and importing more Muslims and immigrants that they will give all of your tax money to?

just kys you fucking cuck

>I am in Toronto, have enough to buy a condo, but am waiting because I'm a patient boy :).

Same here. When do you think the thing will falter?

I'm aiming for sometime early summer next year.