Is anyone else unironically all-in on Bancor for August 1st doomsday?

Is anyone else unironically all-in on Bancor for August 1st doomsday?

1. Stop

2. Get rope.

3. Hang yourself.

I'm in 100K

It remains stable d.esu sen.pai

Almost all in.

In significantly because the more fud the bigger the discount. Sigificant developments if you hang out in their telegram. Stox ico on aug 2. This is not a get rich quick pnd coin so you'll be disappointed if looking for a gamble of 10x returns in a year. Don't forget architect of the euro is on their team. This is not a single Dev shitcoin like what is shilled most of the time on these fine biz forums

I spent a shit ton on bancor for August 1st but lol I'm doing it ironically

Unironically all in 20 dollars worth

This

If you're unironically buying BNT then kill yourself. However if you are ironically buying it well then, good on ya mate

I'm unironically tired of seeing bancor shills spamming Veeky Forums every fucking day.

>FUCK OFF

>Not going all in on iota

Stay poor and in 3rd world countries you fucks

I have 600 right now I am trying to buy another 500 more but for some reason Coinbase won't transfer my fucking BTC to Bittrex and has been stuck on "pending" for like four hours now.

Fuck I need to buy more NEO and Banc before it moons.

I bought bancor near release at 158k sat because I'm an idiot

I bought golem because I was hoping for a pump that never came, and held expecting the pump to come as soon as I sold

I have basically 0.3btc in btc, 0.3btc in golem, 0.4btc in bancor

Life is suffering

retard. use the filter.

Neo and banc.... I see you like to be rich :)

And listens to /biz too much

Rules no1 of crypto : stay the fuck away from overly shilled coins.
Bancor shilling is beyond insane at this point. It's almost like a cult. It looks pretty organized too.

As for the performance of the coin.. no comments

You must be new, the Bancor shilling is nothing compared to pre launch. We are talking 2 hundred response threads on the front page at a time.

Now all the Bancor shilling is pretty much just trolling from both sides cause lol jews, a lot like DGB. Ironic shilling also known as shitposting cause we all know it's gonna moon and are just having some fun until then we are the bancor marines. :)

>stay away from ETH it's being shilled too much

>bacdor
>nofloor
>"galia is hot"
>you'll never score

I'm a nocoiner but seriously considering buying bancor as my entry into crypto.

What do I need to know?

It's gonna bring millions of nocoiners like you into crypto once they let you buy it with credit card thru the app, and the Superbowl ad will cause so much money to flow in

>the Superbowl ad
?

Well then how about you fuck off? You're the most obnoxious group of shills of Veeky Forums and you're certainly not doing the coin your shill a service with your spam. You're just annoying the fuck out of people.

I don't see a dozen of threads for Eth at a time everyday.

Go back to R*ddit kid, but annoying the fuck out of people and having fun doing it is what Veeky Forums was built on.

Whoever unironicly still does not hold atleast 1k bancs for longterm retirement should consider therapy

>look at how weird and artsy
>omg I dont even know what blockchain is
>these goys eat anything up

Is 950 enough? plz respond

Good enough. Welcome to the banc crew

Well how many do you recommend? plz respond

Add 50 more to get a nice even 1k, this way every dollar increase is $1000 in your pocket.

But how many for Lambos? plz respond

I think you'll have enough for one lambo there. Remember, you can never have enough bancs.

yes

>I don't see a dozen of threads for Eth at a time everyday.
newfag or just retarded?

>stop liking what I don't like
you have to go back

Bought 500 banc bucks and just forgot about them. I'm literally pretending I never had the money in the first place. 2 years from now I'll either retire or have gotten over it by then. I have a sneaking suspicion Bancor will be huge some day though.

Hold!

>tfw gonna use my banc profits to build a hollocaust denial museum

The Bancor moon mission starts soon and it won't stop when it does

/thread.

I bought a bunch just to be meta. If it ever does skyrocket, I'm still never going to appreciate it.

No, I think it is the bashers that go too hard. I also think they initiate the threads, because they are purely just full of people shitting on Bnacor.

this

bancor is a scam and you fell for it.

Sad!

>spending millions of dollars on 40 lines of code.

i mean I bought BNT too but the transaction had an error and got rejected.. lucky me!