I saw this here on Veeky Forums and it got me wondering- has any other nation historically used their women in their...

I saw this here on Veeky Forums and it got me wondering- has any other nation historically used their women in their military as propaganda among foreigners? Or is the IDF setting a new precedent here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The kurds are posting their women all over the place. Last year some /k/tards enlisted in the PKK. I wonder if they are dead.

The Soviet Union did, as do the modern Kurdish forces in Syria.

If you put in an Israeli city as a location tag on instagram all you see is goblins though. Not even anti-semitic btw.

iirc they're used as psychological warfare against islamist, something about not entering heaven if you're killed by a woman

they have a women-only armed group tho so it seems kinda legit

We have women-only battle units aswell, although for less active borders

t. IDF soldier

since they have the rebel aura it probably just works better for propaganda

Holy shit that's fucking badass. I thought /k/ was full of burger eating /pol/tards

>joining PKK
>badass

Joining ISIS or al-Nusra is badass, joining a militia backed by a country with the strongest military in world is not.

from shitposter to battlefield is quite an upgrade to me
most isis fighters are just high on drugs to manage a fight otherwise they would piss in their pants

>Holy shit that's fucking badass
It's literally the exact opposite. It's lonely NEETs larping as operators who think Kurdish girls will fall in love with them on the battlefield because they're American and so much more manly than the Kurdish men

Is it me or does this sound like pimping your women?

I talked to an Israeli about this and he was angry. He said they were dumb whores who should be killed and that he's had friends die in that uniform blah blah blah

That's basically what it is.

>Join the Army, we have hot girls!
>Never-mind that they're like 0.00001% of the army

>he doesn't know of the eternal jewess

>The (((kurds)))
Fixed.
There's a reason they are the only ones pushing (((feminism))).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews

Just look at related ethnic groups, K*rds are their closest relations after other Jews. K*rds are the Mossad agents trying to carve up Arab land for their own ethno-state.

>Join the Army, we have hot girls!

No, that's not what it is at all. All Israelis have to serve anyway, they don't need recruitment marketing.

Obviously it's propaganda, but that isn't its purpose.

Its not only directed to Israelis but also abroad

>. K*rds are the Mossad agents trying to carve up Arab land for their own ethno-state.
Why wouldn't they?

this.
it seems to be mostly a communist thing outside of israel. see also north korean military parades and leftist guerrillas around the world (FARC, chinese and nepalese maoists, sandinistas, eastern european partisans in WW2)

Assad Internet Defense Force fuck off

>most isis fighters are just high on drugs to manage a fight otherwise they would piss in their pants

Then why the Iraqi army and Peshmerga still haven't captured Mosul and have lost 4 times as many soldiers as ISIS, despite the fact that they are backed by Iran and U.S.-led international coalition and have 13 times as many troops as the Islamic State?

Kurdish militias support Assad now because Turkey supports FSA

>(((The Soviet Union))) did

That would explain it

>Then why the Iraqi army and Peshmerga still haven't captured Mosul and have lost 4 times as many soldiers as ISIS, despite the fact that they are backed by Iran and U.S.-led international coalition and have 13 times as many troops as the Islamic State?

geez maybe its because fighting in urban combat with modern weapons while taking few casualties is hard for any army?

If you want to count dead nations the scythian tribes incorporated women into the armies, much to the Hellen world's disturbance. The Germanic tribes would use female "combatants" to shock the Romans, and encourage the men to fight as if the Romans won the women would be taken and raped and sold into slavery.

Not very hard for ISIS, apparently. What more excuses do you have?

>and have lost 4 times as many soldiers as ISIS,

Huh?

Its propaganda appealing to beta white knights in white countries to make them see the IDF as good since it has qt girls in it.

The Norwegians actually.

>Implying ISIS gives a fuck about civilian casualties

>implying Iraqi army, Peshmerga and the US give a fuck about civilian casualties

You mean southern Europe? Right wing/centre partisans were killing commie partisans in Eastern Europe.

>Jews pimping their women out to foreigners for propaganda and publicity
Pretty disgusting.
Pretty pathe

Its happened a lot, especially durning wwii

Basically any warrior priestesses or women bodyguards were used as status symbols, propaganda and as the current rulers personal harem