You anons say you will buy the dip comes tomorrow evening but will you really buy it?

You anons say you will buy the dip comes tomorrow evening but will you really buy it?
If the dip comes you will either be full of FUD and think it really is crashing this time
OR you be full of greed and wait till it dips further and miss the dip.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Pz_9VsW869Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I put $100 into bitcoin twice a month no matter what so yeah

> tfw don't belong on Veeky Forums

You're probably right on the last part
How many cucks got greedy and sat on their fiat a few weeks ago when crypto crashed to $60B?

be fearful when others are greedy

You greedy faggots go get your useless bitcoin cash.

I'll keep my alts and watch you crash and burn.

youtu.be/Pz_9VsW869Y Everyone is FOMO trading right now this will result in a big crash. Are you all women trading with your emotions? Man up and trade with logic

I'm getting on a plane to Europe tomorrow for a 12 hrs flight so I will have no control over my finances for a couple days probably. My orders to buy are set between 2000 and 2300. If they fill then great, if they don't then that's fine I already have enough to enjoy the moon mission. Whatever happens happens.

>Dollar cost averaging.
How's it feel being smart money in a sea of fools?

>not buying a stack with each $200 dip

If everyone traded with logic, there'd be no retarded faggots to make money off of.

I wonder if scientists did trading experiments with bunch of sociopaths.

you're probably right, op. i want to buy the dip but am afraid of an even lower dip.

when btc crashed a while ago and went into the $1800s, I literally said to myself that I should buy, but I never did.

know those feels

Just set a limit buy at what you want to buy it now and let fate take it's course

It's no good user, I set a buy at 2402 when that pennant formed on btc last time and I ended up cancelling it last second

it went to 2400 and shot up immediately

what can I do? I don't believe in myself enough

dunno user. Seems like you are putting too much emotion into this. Either you are over-invested or investing in crypto is not for you.

it seems most people on this board are so low IQ that they actually went all in on BTC just to get BCC, so they won't have any liquid with which to buy the dip

funnily enough, any profit they make by dumping BCC will pale in comparison to the potential profit they missed by not selling BTC right now

Did the chinks just invent BCC in order to keep BTC artificially high for as long as possible, so that the crash is even bigger and they can load up on cheap BTC?

how do you figure BCC keeps BTC artificially high?

Faggots buy more BTC in order to get free lunch.

It's a nice video with some good info, but on the other hand, this information is meant to apply to sane and logical trading situations, which the current state of crypto speculation is NOT. So if you're trading crypto, you can just throw all this good advice out the window, or at least half of it.

probably, but not just for that reason. Jihan and his crew will certainly buy up massive amounts of BCC when it gets dumped and then pump it when they try to increase the blocksize of BTC in November, cause FUD and claim that BCC is more safe and stable than BTC

>tomorrow evening
36 hours

The good ole switcharoo. So in the end, this is nothing more than power play by the chinks.

Can't buy the dip because im already all in.
But when my finances are more stable I plan to so like this too:

and I thank them for it, this is a golden opportunity to make off with delusional redditors' money who will be dumping BCC right into my bags on Tuesday

This is the way to do it lad
Everyone here is a child, an idiot, or a shark taking advantage of the former

Yeah, if you don't buy cheap as fuck BCC you're simply missing out.

small penis but big power
old saying chink pong sing dong

>BTC's current price + BCC futures' current price = ~$3000

reli meks u tink