>focused on education
>very spiritual
>very community oriented, especially in the more religious sects

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n_iEPbmpuxk
youtube.com/watch?v=vofoqsZ71QQ
youtube.com/user/DharmaNation/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

all the abrahamic faiths are poison. I much prefer the east. No Dogma, you opt in just by existing. You try to live a selfless and compassionate life and you are accorded an afterlife fitting your karma.

It's funny if you look at Jewish mysticism it's almost a carbon copy of Hinduism.

youtube.com/watch?v=n_iEPbmpuxk

pajeet wewuzzing is the most cringy of all

Noahidism is basically Monotheism without the insane trinity and cultish and dogmatic tendencies of Christianity. And without the extreme mitzvah requirements of Judaism. It's unironically the best option for gentiles who want to worship God in the abrahamic framework.

noahidism is too simple of a belief system

>which Zoroastrian ripoff is better?

There are plenty of great Christian apologetics on youtube, do you know any Vedic/Hindu/Buddhist ones?

>literally trying to disprove religions via YouTube

Judaism is even more violent and barbaric than Islam

>I read the old testament and now consider myself an expert on Judaism.
It's a religion whose core practices consist of counting knots on scarves and affixing scrolls in various places.

>tfw to stupid too know that apologetics works to defend and/or prove religions

>Using the lack of apologetics on youtube to criticise a religion

>reading comprehension
>you

Hard to say, as there has not been any valid Judaism since, what, 400 BC.

I've read sections of Talmud as well

Which ones?

impressive

>asking for links to eastern apologetics is critical
Is this what mental illness looks like?

>apologetics
>great

Buddhism doesn't need any apologetics because its not controversial in the first place. There is no genocide or child sex slavery in The Pali Canon.

>great is objective and can therefore be critized without first setting up a criteria of description
didn't know people on Veeky Forums were this stupid

>This is totally the inspired and final word of God, there's just some things that need to be edited

>Buddhism doesn't need any apologetics because its not controversial in the first place. There is no genocide or child sex slavery in The Pali Canon.
what the fuck are you talking about? if it claims any objective truth then it need apologetics

i'm currently talking to 3 mental midgets in one thread, really makes me think

Jew here. Ex Yeshiva student and served in IDF. AMA

which jewish movement is right

It doesn't claim to BE objective truth, in the sense that Christianity claims to be "the True Faith". It claims that there IS an objective truth and that its methods are a valid way of comprehending it, though by no means the only way.

youtube.com/watch?v=vofoqsZ71QQ

The ones which follow halacha with no ifs ands or buts. You can believe whatever you want just follow Jewish law. You wanna be a kabbalist? Cool be a kabbalist, but follow the law. You wanna be a Maimonodean? Aight then, but stick to the halacha.

>current year
>not embracing based Zoroastrianism
>debating which lame knock-off is marginally better
>zarathustra.jpg

Everything you know about Zoroastrianism came from a book found 60 years ago, written thousands of years after the event.

In other words, you know nothing of Zoroastrianism that isn't fake.

>It claims that there IS an objective truth and that its methods are a valid way of comprehending it
Yeah and Hind/Vedic/Buddhist etc apologetics means to prove this

There are apologetics from these religions too, so just stop it.

You don't have to be a Abrahamic religion to have apologetics, there are Neo-Pagan apologetics too
lel

As in follow all the 613 mitzvot? Are there any, (other than the ones requiring the mosiach to return) that you find especially difficult to keep?

Did you face difficulties from other orthodox Jews whilst serving in the IDF? I hear that's a problem.

Here is a channel with some Vedic apologetics for example
>youtube.com/user/DharmaNation/videos

I wasn't Orthodox while in the IDF I was Orthodox before that. And there are Orthodox Jews in the IDF, just not the pic related variety.

It's more complicated than just 613 mitzvot, actually because there's the oral tradition which is the actual basis of what we call Judaism today. The Torah/Tanakh is just a set piece.

למה אתה כל כך שמן?

>We re-wrote our covenant with God. Surely nothing evil can come from that.

ani lo shamen

ויש לי שלושה זינים

isn't hebrew written right to left? why did you put the question mark on the right side?

>ויש לי שלושה זינים
Are you trying to say that you have three penises?

Because Veeky Forums formats it funny, and I can't get it to put it at the left end of the sentence.

כן

או בעצם, אני לא מאמין שאתה לא שמן יותר ממה שאתה צריך להאמין שיש לי שלושה לינים