THEYRE TAKING ALL OF IT

THEYRE TAKING ALL OF IT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

imagine the amount of money this will net them (a large % of people keeping their money there haven't even heard of BCC)
probably worth the reputation-loss, considering there'll probably never again a chance like this

bcc is worthless you brainlet

this. they're not supporting it because it's worthless. duh

it'll be supported in an awful lot of places, if you already support BTC, it needs less code-change than supporting segwit

t. coinbase

They're not supporting it because the IRS is so far up their ass they don't want to deal with the tax reporting implications of what a large-scale property grant like this looks like.

Coinbase literally the shadiest company ever. So guilty of insider trading and convenient ddos attacks when prices are plummeting. They will hodl all the bcc they get for a quick profit and everyone else over.

do people have to pay taxes on turning physical gold into cash again after gold went up?

Yes.

Why don't their users just transfer to a wallet lol
They've announced that they won't be supporting it quite a long while ago

>using coinbase
>being this new

Because coinbase users are mostly normalfags who probably don't even know Bitcoin is forking.

So if some faggot forks off 100 clones of Bitcoin is coinbase obligated to give you all those too?

A company taking advantage of idiot consumers?? They would never do that!!!!1!!!1!!

they need the cash to cover the ETH margin flash crash that happened on gdax

retards should never have refunded that, daytraders needs to learn the hard way

I just want my BTC so I can change it to USDT. Is that too much to ask? Fucking Kikebase.

will poloniex give me BCC?

>implying bitcoin won't lose 20% market cap and all of it will go to BCC

You realize that these companies have bots that run with 0 fees and are the ones that buy and sell all the time right?
Normal people have bots too, but they have bots that make them money at 0 risk.
They literally pretend to buy and sell, and when they can they will buy your shit and sell you it higher

>Hey guys, just letting you know we are not going to support BCC so if you have BTC and want BCC you should take it off here.

>FUCKING SCAMMING JEWS OMG HOW DARE YOU TAKE MY MONEY!

>going on biz
>expecting people to see things w/ logic
>expecting people to be positive

>coinbase

Private Wallets, people..

I would love to think this but I do not believe the chankoros would let it fail

>a month to take your shit and put it in a wallet or get rid of it
>wait until the last minute and blame coinbase
You fags are worse than tumblr

They won't let us take it out. They are going to delay transactions until after the fork.

Yeah but you're supposed to take it out BEFORE the fork if you want your BCC.

Just transferred all my BTC to kraken only took 14 hours going to send same amount back and just keep BCC on kraken

I took it out yesterday and it's still pending. Fuck off

How much do you want to bet the coinbase accounts on the BCC chain aren't going to be wiped out?

it's already worth 400USD noob ahah
FREE MONEY

>tried withdrawing my bitcoin from coinbase nearly 12 hours ago
>Still hasn't even been sent yet
were not gonna make it bros

Imagine if there's something"glitch" and we lose our Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash

>he keeps """his""" coins on an exchange
>he keeps """his""" coins on cuckbase

L M F A O

nocoiners, when will they learn?

Yes. Also Bittrex and Gemini. Also a core wallet or hw wallet. If you're still using GDAX or Coinbase, you're a moron.

>Muh insurance

Yeah, that's why you have a local wallet for long term stores...fucking Cuckbase cucks...shame on all of you.

you should stay away from BTC anyway, see and other threads today

desu theyre probably stalling and waiting to figure out what the fuck theyre going to do right now because they did lose it all somehow

>damage control
bcc is 1/7 of btc. its free money that people will miss.

Polo said they might not

DONT WITHDRAW FROM COINBASE.

Only way out right now is to trade to litecoin and transfer out with no delay.

THEY ARE STEALING YOUR BITCOIN CASH. THEY CONTROLLING THE MARKET BY NOT ALLOWING YOU TO TRADE OR DELAYING THINGS FOR NO REASON GET OUT OF COINBASE NOW.

There is no bitcoin delay its all fabricated by them. None of your money will move because they either don't have it or plan on stealing your bitcoin cash.

you're an idiot

Same here.

How do I trade the Bitcoin on coin base into lite coin

i will not read fud.

but i know that defending exchange for not giving bcc for btc ....is stockholm syndrome and cuckery or just damage control shilling.

Btc to usdt to litecoin to any other not retarded exchange.

I'm on bittrex and getting my bit coin cash on there

You can't do that on Coinbase

I only had my BTC on there because I needed a quick way to buy when it was at 1900 a couple weeks ago. But Christ the transaction backlog is making me super nervous.

still waiting on my gemini verification.

They said they would if you aren't lending, they aren't clear on trading yet, buy they will allow you to withdraw BCC

It took me like 40 minutes to transfer from Polo to Electrum with a 30 cents fee

source? Can't find anything relevant but i do own some BTC on polo and also knew they weren't gonna support it