Looking to hire some shills to spread the word about our new crypto-currency

Looking to hire some shills to spread the word about our new crypto-currency.

We are having an ICO soon, and we have set aside a $5000 budget for paying an army of shills. We're thinking something like $50-75 per shill.

>You'll be paid in your choice of ETH or BTC
If you want payment in another cryptocurrency, it has to be available on shapeshift.io.

Skills needed:

>Lots of free time
>Ability to meme and make the bantz
>Argue down FUDDERs
>Make convincing posts talking about your interest in the coin

If you're interested please post a throw away email to get your invite to the slack team.

Count me in boss.

[email protected]

[email protected]

are you worried people will infiltrate your group, get proof of your intent to commit securities fraud, and get you thrown in prison to be loved tenderly each night?

also:
[email protected]

Daddy needs a new pair of trail running shoes.

[email protected]

Why not,
[email protected]

invites sent

invite bounced.

I'm in.

[email protected]

sent ;)

kill yourself, kike

[email protected]

I have no real job can shill however you like on any number of platforms.

>5k budget

Lmao, you guys don't have that

invite sent

Fuck it, let's see

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

i have experience shilling stuff on the internet, i worked for 2 presidential and 1 parliament campaign in my country, i have an army of bots(people) ready if you want it not for 70$ tho

invites sent.

Also, more highly skilled shills, and shills who do more work, will be paid more on a case-by-case basis.

I'm going to roll the dice on u. Let's get to the money:)

bump

I'm in boss, you should make a discord server to organize us

[email protected]

Can you explain a little more about the project?

I can shill cuck reddit and some investment facebook pages cause i pass for a normie successful investor on that shit

Give me some of that sweet eth

Hello rich American,

Please consider to use our boys who make the best shill. All to ask President Trump, we will do great job for you project.

Please contact [email protected]

We have an explanation prepared for people who are invited to the slack channel, yes.

invite sent

particl?

[email protected]

My specialty is fudding with semi factual information.

Extremeshill*

Piece of shit.

[email protected]

What's the name of the coin?

invites sent

Bump

Deez nuts

Bump

Espers buy 100k on yobit.

bump

Hell yeah man. The Veeky Forums Party Van just pulled up. Lets go for a ride and you can tell us more.

Nice, just bought 100k

be very rich sir, thank for feed family.

[email protected]

lets go

[email protected]

sign me up scotty

bump

[email protected]

i'm down

This is going to be THE NEXT BIG THING

[email protected]

I make the best memes

For great victoria

[email protected]

Invites sent. We're looking to hire around 100 shills.

Sounds good.
[email protected]

Send it to the moon

Lets go to the moon boys

>ICO

That bubble popped back in May. Nobody falls for that scam anymore.

this is going to be the next big thing

I wanna rock right now, I'm the man and i came to get down...

very good coin sir buy for rich sir just bought 100k sir sage in all field sir

sir do you no see potential here? this will moon!

SCREENCAP DIS.

Guys we need to get in on this, post emails if you want to journey to lambo land with me

I'm interested.

[email protected]

If we all get in on this, we could make it to lambo land :D

Seriosuly nigga, im buying some of this ico myself for the pump and dump will moon.

if this is your tactic you probably have a really shitty idea and a really shitty ico

I am interested

FUCK OFF FUDDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

invite sent

FUCK OFF FUDDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK OFF FUDDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Count me in,

[email protected]

mud face

I've been a shill for so fucking long it's natural to me.
2013-2017 signature shill
[email protected]

Very interested neet
[email protected]

Been quite the shiller for all the other coins for free, so why not

[email protected]

Bumping this to say I have accounts built up on multiple platforms, so it won't look like I made accounts just to shill

Pls consider

This brand new technology is very interesting, in a few years this coin will be one of the top 3 digital currencies. I strongly advice to invest NOW.

This also works the other way around, so you better gib me money, jewish scamfucks.
0x868fb62b53a5632d4f1afa418c256f5a9d3f265c

Just got paid for shilling with them on reddit

I JUST GOT PAID

WE DO NOT WANT ANY FUDDER. ^_^ EW

bumpy bumpy

Just got paid upfront, really nice

welcome to the gig brother

Let's keep on shilling people

We need to keep this thing at NUMBER ONE

bull nigga but ok [email protected]

WOAH WATCH YOURSELF FUDDER OR YOU WILL BE KICKED

Everyone always talks about going back in time to invest in Apple, or tesla, or bitcoin, but NOW they will be wanting to check out THIS. Put your emails in folks. This is about to get CRAZY

Hello Veeky Forums. This is user speaking. Please stop the spam in the chat. I can’t read the amazing conversations that you are having about crypto. Thanks. Don’t copy and paste this to spam more or I will tell MODS to ban you all.

woah hold up niBBa you Been caught lackin we need to keep this thread at the top BBBBBB

send us your emails......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

When i rap they call me kodak black. when i eat they call me kodak snack. when i get sleepy they call me kodak nap. when i shill and invest they call me kodak HACK ):D

Please shut the fuck up

Woah FUDDER. If you even THINK you can mess with MY board, then we are going to have some ISSUES. I have a whole SQUAD of anons out here ready to back ME UP.

>1 post by this idea
key get on my level i have FLIPPING 24

holy fucking shit /biz is really entirely made up of fucking pajeet shills

any press is good press newfag

[email protected]