TeaToken sell tea to all the chinks who mine bitcoin

All you people are always talking about how there will be no value in coins if they have no real life use, well guess what i found a coin with a straight forward use BUYING FUCKING TEA like dude everybody buys and drinks tea

teatoken.io/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law
join.slack.com/t/teatoken/shared_invite/MjE0OTAzNDg5NDQxLTE1MDA1NjMzNDctZDhhNzUwZjM5ZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alright, what's the deal with this thing?, like are you actually contacting tea niggers for your platform?

This looks promising

I read the whitepaper, and it seems promising, i will be keeping an eye on this

Shity tokens with no real market value

its all Veeky Forums scam, wont last even 2 months.
screencap this so I can say "told you so"

Teatoken bros TO THE MOON

>not having a concise explanation why

Learn2FUD faggot

Seriously it would be a shame for you biz-tards to miss this coin I'm gonna throw a few eth at it when it goes live. Finally our chance to get back at the chinks for fucking up bitcoin and everything else

Well the website says they are working with tea farmers poor nignogs are being abused by corporations and barely getting money for the tea they harvest

TO THE MOON :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

FUD me harder daddy, just cause you don't drink tea cause you cant afford it in your third world country

The whitepaper fails to explain why a unique token for tea is needed, there's just a bunch of buzzwords, and the reasons why TeaToken would be good could be applied to basically any cryptocurrency

lel nice shitcoin.

Is there someone in their team who knows about tea commodity trading at least ?

you faggots don't realize how many of us chinks drink tea. 10/10 will buy a small bit of this for the fuck of it. Real use case vs a meme coin or token, has potential desu.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law

To directly connect tea farmers with tea consumers by the use of the platform (teabay) that way the farmers wont have to rely on a third party company to buy the tea from them at really low costs and then sell it to the consumers at really high prices

Does it fucking matter? I'm just buying for the inevitable pump n dump. I've almost tripled my bitcoin in the past month just buying into the trendy ICO's and then dumping in a few days after

What's gonna keep people from using a mainstream blockchain that's technically superior and much more widely adopted for e-commerce?

Mongoloids gonna cry about it on Veeky Forums front page once it dumps

THIS Teatoken to the moon!

The website (teabay) will mainly be using teatokens as the currency and considering the low fees and instant transactions and the fact that the product is being bought straight from the farmers, the prices are going to be competitively low

These are the same faggots that are trying to hire shills in that other thread.

so why don't I just buy tea with my local currency

Why don't I just hop on Amazon and order a lb for $10?

This token is so fucking stupid and unshillable. I want to shill for it but it legitimately is difficult to shill for it.

Selling Chinese people tea to themselves what the actual fuck was the team thinking? There are small mom and pop tea shops in every corner of China and for those looking for exotic teas they can use taobao.

Chinese people even call breakfast "yum cha" literally drinking tea. They are the oldest civilization alive and I'm pretty sure they got logistics down to a snap. The last thing Chang wants is to load up parity every morning to download 5gb of blockchain just it order some goddamn tea.

It fails business to business, business to customer and business to consumer. It just fails so fucking hard. The producers aren't very technological and the consumers of tea aren't either. How the fuck would you explain crypto, let alone tokens to tea consumers. It's like, what, WHAT!!???

Because it would be way more expensive along with a harder payment method THINK ABOUT THE POOR FARMERS

Dude no one is actually going to use the platform. I'm sorry you like to buy high and sell low and the rest of us like taking your money

join.slack.com/t/teatoken/shared_invite/MjE0OTAzNDg5NDQxLTE1MDA1NjMzNDctZDhhNzUwZjM5ZQ

Here’s a link to the slack channel where they’re all discussing how to shill this worthless shitcoin to you. Come say hi!

The platform is unshillable

People like you don't get it. And that's why you're going to miss out.

Bitbean was/is a COMPLETE SHITCOIN.

It doesn't.

Fucking.

Matter.

What the coin is or does. Normies don't overthink it. The price will rise, and we will make money because this has a gimmick. Bitbean literally only has a logo. TeaToken has a marketplace. And you know what? That's all it takes for the price to rise.

But I know you still won't understand. You're overthinking it too much man.

Bitbean is a stupid shitcoin with a loveable mascot that you ironically buy

Did someone say my name?

this is the most retarded shill squad ever

Lurk more

this token sounds like a good bet. chance to get in on a new memecoin

>Be Veeky Forumsfag
>Invest in shit like this
>Wonder why you're poor

>Be /bizfag/
>make le snarky comment
>get only one (you)

Go die jimmy

Btw this coin is a scam generated by 4chsn 3 weeks ago, this coin was a test foe the scam. Stay away.

Really? Sauce? I thought this looked pretty good honestly

3-4 weeks ago there was a topic in Veeky Forums asking for a biztoken, let's get rich, they are fucking gathering people inside a slack, I got cutoff for no fucking reason, they had4 channels, 1 for the ideas, 1 for shilling and dont remember the other 2 channels. Teatoken is a test token they are generating, this is the beginning for another token which will be the real deal. People shilling this coin are getting a cut for the shill, stay fucking away kiddos.

What specifically is the scam part though? Seems like your standard shit token these days

I'm not sure if you are trolling or not. The whole fucking token is a scam.

BASICALLY they SAID THIS:
hey kiddos, let's do a test ride for the real ICO scam we are planning, let's do TeaToken first;
This is fucking it, this is a test for THEM to see how ICO works, attract stupid people and then eventually abandon it and then do ANOTHER ICO with their knowledge and experience from creating this fucking teatoken scam. I was in the fucking slack watching these kiddos for 4 fucking days. They were literally people talking about creating a token regarding AI without having af ucking clue or a cs degree..

Well I wasn't in this chat so I've got no fucken clue. Do you think they are trying to steal people's tokens with the teabay thing? I could actually see some faggy hipsters using that

No, they are fucking stealing your ethereum. Jesus fucking Christ

Basically, abusing the normies' kneejerk reaction to virtue signal en masse, and actually helps both the teaniggers and the normies both via decentralized marketing.

No public devs, even pajeet does better than this.

>5 posts within 10 minutes with no backup to any of your claims
>FUDing this hard
Come on, now.

Lmao.. Keep trying shills. Even pajeet does better.

The shilling is utterly amateurish. Too many people at once for a shitcoin with no value, again. And there is the "us chinks" gem. Definitely some white trash under 18.

Fucking hell, China is more likely to use BitShares thanks to the BitCNY asset than this piece of shit. And that's really REALLY overestimating crypto.

Scam detected, nothing to see here.

>2017 not buying teatoken

When I buy teatoken, I only do so on 240999 to 1 leverage

Scam or not, it doesn't matter! If an ICO has some shilling going on then throw all your money at it, buy everything you can in the offer. Then wait for the coin's release onto the market. The second it is released put a sell order in for everything you've got priced at 10% above what you paid. Within that first minute you'll be up anywhere from 20% to 1000% (or more) from your initial investment.

This ICO and initial coin release stupidity is not going to last much longer, so jump in now before there are absolutely zero buyers on coin launch day.

Just look at the recent launches. CIVIC - idiots were paying $5 per coin in that first minute on the exchanges (now worth a whole 0.18cents and still falling). TENX - were being sold for as much as $8 each coin in the fist minute of trading.

There will always be idiots who think they're cashing in on 'the next big thing', but they missed the ICO so they'll wait patiently for that market opening so they can be first in and get them cheap

Yeah exactly. This token probably sucks ass (haven't checked at all) but who the fuck cares cause I'm gonna double the eth I throw at it

Nevermind, just got kicked from the slack, they can't get their shit together

>I'm gonna double the eth I throw at it
this coin will never make it to an exchange.

Naa, it's just to steal your eth. They'll say that they got hacked on the ICO and then runaway with all your money.

>cone shaped teacup logo
wow, really brings confidence

Nice, just bought 100k

I was in their discord, its a growing shill operation so a few fags can pump this retarded coin.

The whitepaper is written by a 12th grader FFS

Maybe you got kicked because you were gone for roughly 4 hours straight with no work done? :^)

ill shill for free if i see this around the internet, i dont give a fuck i think its funny

I'm not a fucking neet my friend

Gay, get a life faggots

What's gayer? Stealing people's eth or whining about it on Veeky Forums? I'm not even a part of this shit, I just think it's hilarious how people will actually give these people their eth, but then make money off it because when it hits exchanges other people will take their bags off their hands

>Bitcoins have no intrinsic value
>They can't be converted to anything, except cash if you can get it out of the marketplace
>If the market crashes, you won't be getting any money out at all
Meanwhile this coin
>African farmers grow tea
>You can buy tea with the bitcoin
>you now have tea
It doesn't matter how much tea China drinks, because what do 90% of them drink? Fucking lipton. What tea makes up lipton? Kenyan shits and other African shithole that can grow tea that they can put into debt slavery through IMF funding.

>Backed by tea farmers and consumers economy
Still better than 90% of your altcoins
Stay poor

So, I did some investigation on this. This was started from Veeky Forums, but they are turning a shitcoin into a proper altcoin. I would say just wait, it seems interesting but the shills are obvious.

Has potential if you guys get some serious backing.

/whale here

everyone saying how bad this coin is. You realize people will end up buying on exchanges because this is actually being applied to real world issues instead of solving a digital problem which differentiates it from 99% of coins

Exactly, this has real world value its not just "muh new world currency"

read the whitepaper, I like the idea. It's clear that 90% of the guys here are shills but it does not look like a scam to me.

Buy my bags.

t. whale