Why is my ICO failing? I've done everything I can with my limited marketing skills and budget...

Why is my ICO failing? I've done everything I can with my limited marketing skills and budget. Help me Veeky Forums I have a bounty program even.

thebaobab.market

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/the-baobab-market/how-to-participate-in-an-ico-56ab8c254c1b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop advertising in your pathetic way

dont be stupid and give and join anoter ico like teatoken

They should join me. There's is a stupid scam, baobab is an original well planned idea. We are in talks with VCs and other funds but want community support in the meantime ;-;

What's the deal about that coin? tea?

It's the latest Veeky Forums concocted meme scam. First there was 4CHN, now this. They make threads saying "guys let's make a scam!" Next day the scam is unveiled and people actually believe it...

What token is this? Sauce?

And do people actually make money off these things? I don't understand why there are always new tokens out

IT IS BECAUSE THE ROOT IS TOO SHALLOW

Lmfao
Go on the teatoken thread. All I know is the history of posts and the sudden popup of the scam. Just contribute to baobab and know your money is spend well

because investors will throw a few mil at shitcoin that says

>decentralized scalable blockchain cloud computing partnerships with facebook etc etc etc.

they premine the coin, have the ico, and get fucking rich

Bump for Baobab.

awful name, thats why

What's wrong with it? I came up with it on a whim tbqh. Meant to be kinda the opposite of amazon (forest -> savanna)

I love it! I've got 100 bitcoin to invest but it says here you do not want US investors, oh well.

Lol I'm going to pretend you're serious. You can block the overlay with uBlock, or just send to one of the addresses listed here (at the bottom): medium.com/the-baobab-market/how-to-participate-in-an-ico-56ab8c254c1b

>want community support in the meantime
Which is bullshit-speak for give me money before I really do anything

No it isn't. We're already working on Baobab. We want actual crypto users to be part of it. Not just rich VCs

It sounds retarded that's why

Kek, this guy can't sell 1 million coins and they're planning to release 40 million TeaTokens

What kind of name is that
And I like the (You) on team

Cause you have this retard on your team