Skunk mod sp2 for those still mining this shitcoin

Skunk mod sp2 for those still mining this shitcoin.

we.tl / mTNQxkjzrs

Don't have the third (it's not as much of a major boost).

Reminder that ccminer is GPL v3 and modifications of it have to be open source and carry the same license.

Other urls found in this thread:

ufile.io/jqowk
virustotal.com/en/file/585106e76632997b66f3b86f50425ddb0650cc2e387fcdb0ea03320476752b29/analysis/
github.com/n4ru/Eth-NOVA.
wp.signatum.io/
youtube.com/watch?v=T-Hq0heqTJc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Still mining using original cc . Just cant be bothered to try run this mod shit or figure out if its legit or a virus. We are the sigtmarines

Keep on mining, sigtmarines.

This meme is what made me put in sell orders during its first rush with biz. It's so lame

>implying you can compete against the entire continent of Asia

The time for mining is over. It's moon now.

thank you moon man

>13k difficulty
my impact space helmet isnt ready for when this shit halves

holy shit user. went from 24mh/s to 34mh/s. you're the best!

What link is this?

What do you mean?

It's the optimized miner that will get u alot more kekihashisis

obviously has a virus...good luck

Virus.. This just fucked up my computer.

i said so....never download those miners from 3rd parties

LOL to anyone downloading shit off Veeky Forums.

If this is even the real Moon Man (and someone didn't brute force his trip), still a very risky move.

fuck. should i be scared right now? I'm running it right now and it works but what if it steals all my sigt.

dumb

Wtf moonman? Why are you posting viruses

Your first day on Veeky Forums?

because moonman is not to be trusted, people. he is a bad man. a very very bad man.

what should I do now??? am i ok by just deleting it?

Nope. I've been here for THREE whole days.

But, really, who the fuck downloads anything from Veeky Forums?

I've got a .7z file with sp_ v.3 if you want it. Post a burner email address. You can get MD5 with another party to validate.

All miners trigger antiviruses, idiots.

Post it publicly. I don't have the MD5 for the real v3, so someone else will have to verify. I only know the v2 I posted is the real one (or rather, my SIGT hadn't been stolen and I used it for days, and my source verified the MD5, which means you'd have to trust my source.)

Regardless, I don't recommend running anything you don't trust on a computer that might be compromised. My mining machine is isolated so I'm not particularly concerned, and anyone mining using non-open source software that they haven't compiled themselves should be cautious.

spmod is closed source which isn't allowed by the ccminer license, and you inherently shouldn't trust it and run it sandboxed.

Also, I'd be pretty honored if someone bruteforced my trip :^), that would take a bit of money to do or a lot of time (but it's doable).

Nice just bought 100k

ive got the 3rd version if anyone wants it, cbf uploading it, where do i upload

wetransfer

ufile.io/jqowk

>ufile.io/jqowk
is this legit?

tip me
B4cDvekTDZabo5R1huhQgBaFgbBPx8wMyP

is it legit? virus?

im using it right now, its working and has been so i guess so

got it from the discord

SEEMS legit, but I stopped mining SIGT a few days ago and cba to verify myself.

Here's the virustotal scan, which was first analyzed the 26th (about when spmod3 was released),

virustotal.com/en/file/585106e76632997b66f3b86f50425ddb0650cc2e387fcdb0ea03320476752b29/analysis/

Moonman, what is your take on this coin, are you just going to hold them now that you stopped mining them? Do you expect it to climb in price some, or PnD? I cant tell between the shilling and the hype and fud..

what are you mining now big boy?

moonman is an enemy of the sigtmarines. he just doesn't "get" us.

What are you mining now? Back to Eth / ZEC?

It doesn't have anything going for it. The new algo was "fun" but that's about it. I only ever mined it because it was SIGNIFICANTLY more profitable than ETH for some time, but that's done now. I automatically sold off and never held any of it.

That's without even examining any of the whitepaper/bittrex or other drama, because I don't give a shit about that. There's no tech for me to be interested in other than the new algo, and tech is my only reason for holding a coin unless I have a good reason to believe the politics will somehow kill the coin.

I wrote my own profit switcher. I mine whatever is most profitable, automatically dump it on Bittrex and hold BTC. I then use that BTC to buy whatever alt I want to hold.

I don't give a shit about your coin, but I'm not here to FUD it. Veeky Forums does enough of that on their own.

link to download profit switcher?

It's open source but I haven't yet updated it to include my profit switcher. I rewrote a LARGE chunk of the code, but you can keep a look out for updates here: github.com/n4ru/Eth-NOVA. Next commit will have the profit switcher and it's been renamed to MiNOVA.

It was originally written as a software monitor to ensure crashes are automatically taken care of, but I ended up rewriting it into an AIO tool for mining.

It currently only works for nvidia/windows. Got no plans in the immediate future to rewrite it because I'm busy with several other projects, but it wouldn't be too difficult to implement it for AMD and the OC tool can be rewritten to be platform agnostic.

Thanks

Any thoughts on what will happen after Aug 1st

I'm not a fortune teller. 60% of my portfolio is Bitcoin. I'm likely not touching my BTC until August is over, unless I have a specific reason to.

Ran both of these with Sandboxie (and so should you, if you care about not getting your computer compromised), they appear to be legit. Pic related is the performance difference between sp2 and sp3 in a 1070.
Hashes of the executables for anyone interested:
[sp2]
File: ccminer.exe
CRC-32: 29a3cca5
SHA-1: a2993c4441774cc0efd3db08e8a9b6c57abbe38f
SHA-256: ad57b23e5f03dfed252e76b4639d1e289113b60fcaadb8a81e7b6b336b902e5e
SHA-512: 130fa9e09a42817b1f1431e821d00e60e04c376b3861a11b7c6354d2979a72d4f9e9ab35e1e710611bf4883668cf936c3bb9664551e1cf3bba4603957a76a4d2

[sp3]
File: ccminer.exe
CRC-32: 482bb753
SHA-1: 1f9e9ab94e6995320406a9e2377021dff48cb8a1
SHA-256: 6077707c217de5926a8de535050a8de6349a2862a7efaf1fba806c558974a3b1
SHA-512: f9f3dcd7622bf793840c76e488b4bfda0b8b8c17f1c184a11092cc607677b0a6815d3985d09f6c3e55930feb2f129e61a22a636d1099589f7f8c185eee758fbc

what did they mean by this?

wp.signatum.io/

First they steal the whitepaper (though they're calling it a "draft" and that they "forgot citations"), then they steal some random YouTube video for their site?

Didn't even bother reuploading it to a custom channel.

"steal the whitepaper"

hm no, do you know what citations are

"steal video"

hm no do you know what creative commons is?

you said you weren't gonna FUD, moonman. you said you weren't gonna FUD.

I literally quoted what you were gonna respond with, no need to be redundant.

>as soon as I point this out, the video on the page is changed to youtube.com/watch?v=T-Hq0heqTJc on a private account

Clearly this means it's stolen. The creators of random videos browse Veeky Forums religiously in the off chance someone posts the link!
Try activating even 1% of your almonds.

it's a work in progress you little fuck. why can't you just leave us alone. you already used this coin for profit. now you don't even mine it but here you are, trashing it. despicable. just go back to mining zcash or whatever and eat a dick.

must be the Illuminati, or maybe the dev team is active and working on stuff

either way, you're a namefag, and that's shameful.

I was exaggerating with the stolen, but it's certainly lazy.

have you run out of excuses already?

it's not an excuse it's a fact you dumb cunt

>I was only pretending to be retarded! Making content for the project is still somehow lazy!

It wasnt, a guy who was mining it, Dan decided to make a rough draft and submitted it for review of the community, someone else pointed out that it need citations among other things. This guy was not a dev.

>I don't give a shit about your coin, but I'm not here to FUD it.
leave, moonman

That's what I was told, but when I went into the telegram to ask, I was told it's real and that it's a draft. If what you're saying is true, enough people believe it's the real one to confuse people.

it's not hosted on the site anymore, the final wp comes out on the 2nd of aug, it has to be reviewed by a dozen or so people before then, that draft shouldn't have been uploaded

My dad told me it was a scam in 2011 so I never got into it.

This ^

you FUDsters shall soon know how wrong you are

hey is the one from the official sigt github a virus too then

Says clearly Not A virus. I'm using SP mod 3 and it's fine. SP a reputable modder

>lack of reading comprehension: the post

The logo and video is done by a community fan, stop looking for absurd things