FUCK

FUCK

I accidently sent my bitcoin to a USDtether wallet
my bitcoin is fucking gone, 500 dollars down the drain

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_Selection_(disambiguation)
youtube.com/watch?v=qWJTUAezxAI
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1607416.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

aye, cryptocurrencies be a cruel mistress

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_Selection_(disambiguation)

Post your BTC address.

coincucks remember that any mistake is literally irreversible. Remember, fiat there's forgiveness because it's a real currency in the real fucking world. Your imaginary coins are just that, imaginary.

1DVW61SDUvwXnQqrJwL4JcKqejJN9PJqbU

not gonna beg, I fucked up

Is this for real?. new to crypto and this is scary. No wonder fucking normies havent started investing in this.

I guess these are the type of problems that if solved will make 1BTC=1million

irreversible transactions are a feature, not a bug. it's not too much to ask people to triple check the freakin addresses they send to.

>not gonna beg
>posts wallet

> it's not too much to ask people to triple check the freakin addresses they send to.
yes it is. In the real world it is.

nah. normies are actually this retarded.

>hurr durr its tooooo hard!!!

retards

>irreversible transactions are a feature, not a bug. it's not too much to ask people to triple check the freakin addresses they send to.
No, user, clearly this needs government oversight. This is unacceptable in the 2017.
[crowd applauds]

Isn't there a way to cancel an unconfirmed transaction?

call the bitcoin transaction department ASAP

Send it back to yourself with a higher fee.

YES WE CAN YES WE CAN

WHAT WE NEED ARE FAIR AND EQUITABLE REDISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS

HE ASKED FOR IT FUCK YOU

IM NO DIRTY BEGGER I DONT EXPECT A PENNY

lol u asshole

you're begging by posting your wallet
>mfw my dog understands this better than you

So u sent to a non existent btc address?

Does the blckchain not know that a destination is not real?

youd do the same thing if this happened to you nigger

No, I wouldn't. That's the difference between you and I.

Prove it

He's proving his mistake by posting good wallet

youtube.com/watch?v=qWJTUAezxAI

You cant lie to me

his post seems to imply otherwise

fancy not building something into the blockchain that will return coins to sender should a transaction fail

Blockchain is not Ai

Can someone explain to a nocoiner what happened to OP's money?

what even happened to my bitcoin? Did it essentially get burned? Did I cause deflation?

You destroyed your bitcoin. I'm so sorry user.

This kind problem not exist with $espers $. Please buy espers, sir!

It is now in the void

better start guessing op, directory.io

stop monkey posting, you KNOW the context

Posting your wallet hoping for money is begging. Being asked to post your wallet is NOT, thats called hope

You KNOW this, and I know you KNOW this, and I know you know I know this, yet I still explained it. fuck you nigger

ah so you were begging
> thats called hope
confirmed

Post it again.

I believe I did the exact same mistake last week with 30k dogecoin.

Go to a bitcoin blockchain explorer, paste in your address and it will show whether the transaction went trough or not.

If it hasn't you can get your private key and restore the bitcoins. Just google how to restore bitcoin from private key.

you have inflated the total market value of all btc by about $500

fuck you

I tried to reverse something but it was at 5/6 confirmations and ran out of time

was that everything you had champ?

nocoiner here, what does this mean?

mail some cash to the wrong postal address and try to get it back

An encrypted message was sent for which there is no key to decrypt.

lol no. He didn't just send it to the wrong bitcoin address, he sent it to an address that does not exist. If I send a letter in mail to an address that doesn't exist, it will come back to me.

That seems like a really easily fixed design flaw....

>this
as much as these faggots will make fun of people that do this it is a huge limitation and should have a some level of redundancy. Seriously it seems like an easy and permanent fix that should have been implemented ages ago. This will never go mainstream until stupid shit like this is dealt with.

If you drop a stack of cash into the ocean will it come back to you?

I don't get it.

The difference is that you are fucking retarded and don't understand BTC.
He posted his address because another user wanted to check the transaction, retard.

Why won't Bitcoin wallet creators prevent you from sending it to an address that isn't a Bitcoin address? Bitcoin address starts with 1 or 3, what does USDT start with?

I did this when I sent my ETH to my ETC wallet on an exchange. They were cool about it and retrieved it for me. Not sure if the tether people can help here.

Came for the laughs. But stayed for the bants. You realize Argentinian peso is classified the same fiat as the American dollar? It's all about faith, there's no true inherent value with that cloth besides being readily redeemable as a tax coupon

If we were able to reverse transactions people would abuse it like credit cards. I'm glad there are no chargebacks. If you lose money in crypto totally gone usually. Nobody gonna hold your hand in this game. Its brutal.

Found the autist

Genuinely made me chuckle.

>Hold BTC
>Losers lose money because they type in the addresses wrong
>Less BTC in circulation
>BTC value increases

Hardy jej friendo

Aye, they be....

t.boomer

Go to bed grandpa

>it's a literal handout

That guy is hilarious

theres a guy who threw away a harddrive with 1500 btc in 2010. you can bounce back from $500 user

dear,

I see you are new to cryptocurrencies investment. May I suggest look into ESPERS coin if you want wealthey return.

so he is climbing the hill to beg?

did actually ANYBODY send money to this kid´s wallet?

i hope you not.

This is why all the serious guys out there don't fucking trade. NEVER FUCKING TRADE.

wow, that's a sad story. It's ridiculous that USDT uses the same addresses as bitcoin.
I assume you don't have the private key for your USDT address. Which exchange do you use? Try to contact them.

Maybe take a look at this thread
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1607416.0

lol

I copy/pasted my address. Double check first and last 4 characters... looks legit. Somehow the copy took away the Caps in the letter characters. I watched the transactions go through and then it hit me. I fucked up. Bye Ethereum. Was sending 1.2 to buy some tezos ICO.

One of the reasons these will never take over as anything more than crime coins. The public wont be able to get their money back in the event of a fuck up.

Always double check before sending, it's one of the golden rules

ethereum addresses are not case-sensitive.