I DON'T HAVE AN AUGUST FIRST PLAN

I DON'T HAVE AN AUGUST FIRST PLAN

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCK I'M DOIIINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm sure making this thread will help

step 1. hodl onto your alts if you're deep in the red like me
step 2. trade all your bitcoin for tether
step 3. buy the dip

ALL MY BITCOINS WERE ON BTC-E AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Nobody knows what's going to happen.

I assume most of it is already priced in and we will see the typical 10% swing up or down that we usually see every day, and things will start to settle on a nice uptrend for a couple months.

if you didn't sell alts last week, it's too risky now, so you're just trapped. bull market is returning soon though, just hold or you'll regret it.

Put all your Bitcoin on Bittrex.

Around 510am PDT Tuesday, the HF/drop will occur.

Sell top, buy bottom.

kek

Cash out half and put another half into alts; see

this is the worst advice ive ever seen on this board

how so?

this is biz

people literally hate on shit because they aren't doing it.

Every dumbass is going for the "free money" and selling off their altcoins. Do you think they are all gonna come out winners and get their "Free money" out of thin air?

The best strategy would be to be in fiat right now, but if you are deep holds with alts, just HODL and let this useless shitshow pass.

AHHHHHHHHHH HEEELPPP MEEEEEE I BOUGHT ADTOKEN!!!!AAA

hodl and buy the dip. If there's no dip sell the high. If there's no high continue business as usual. If you're not a faggot buy bitbeans

Iktfb

all the shitcoin will be shorted. hodl the good ones

I hold 33% coins, 33% BTC, 33% cash

I'm going all in on signatum myself

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

You're too late anyway