600 bitcoins

Buy... Order.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/bitcoin/@someonelse/alert-this-forking-event-may-not-end-like-you-thought-it-would
gdax.com/trade/BTC-USD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look that fucking huge wall.

U GONNA GET WHALED

it's almost like it's not gonna crash
but that couldn't be

this is in effect to absolutely obliterate the 100 million dollar short positions right now. by august 2nd btc will be over 3500$

Whales do shit like this all the time to pump prices, will pull the order out minute it starts getting chipped away at.

I guess you're pretty new around here

btc will crash for atleast a short time when people spam for bcash

Usually i see 30/40 bitcoins wall. 600 bitcoins is unusual.

Have you read about how Jihan and Chinese mining pools secretly want Bitcoin Cash to replace Bitcoin?

What if everyone dumps BCC, the price plummets and the Chinese really grab the cheap BCC and fuck up Bitcoin?

I really don't think that is going to happen, but I bought altcoins just incase

I can lose everything I have but I do not give a single cent to this son of a bitch.

I think I will pull out of Bitcoin for now. Read this steemit.com/bitcoin/@someonelse/alert-this-forking-event-may-not-end-like-you-thought-it-would

Everyone's buying into BTC to get that sweet free BTC Cash. It's free money, no reason not to do it. That's why BTC is going up while literally everything is going down, something that has never happened before.
Expect everyone to trade back from BTC to whatever other alt coin positions they had before hand, after they get their share of BTC Cash. The rush in the early hours will be pretty big, since every coin is going to be decently low.

It will not make a difference you buy extremely cheap altcoins if the bitcoin plummet.

Wtf does that mean anons? I think this is bad news yes? Thats like The Wall in the north of Westeros. No fucking pleb wildlings gonna cross this shit

PLEASE LOOK AT THIS !!!!

Go to gdax and click depht chart and look at this fucking wall!

gdax.com/trade/BTC-USD

Nothing's stopping others from setting up their own mining operations if the chinks fuck off. Bitcoin users have a history of high tolerance for transaction lag. The chinks will be forced to give up and go back to the financially viable blockchain, and they'll torpedo any chance of segwit2x ever passing. So I don't think they'll try in the first place.

See shows guys jumping at 2700.01? They are the suckers hear. After the 2700.01+ buy orders dry up all of a sudden that $1.5m+ buy order will vanish and the price is going tumbling down.

Or its legit and I'm about to financially ruin myself shorting on margin for the second time.

Are these motherfuckers making a trap for moments before the fork dump the price of bitcoin?

Why do you think they're even making the BCC then? I ask myself, can they really be more stupid than the average lurker on Veeky Forums? I don't think so. There must be more behind it.

I agree with you. I spent 6 months in Chinatown in Toronto and learned to never trust a chinese when it comes to money.

The wall is fading!
Only 177 bitcoins now.

Wall is almost down, something bad is gonna happen lol

See these:

I'm out. I'm just gonna mess with bitcoin now after I see a dump.
And that after the fork.