Most Promising Coin with a Market Cap under 1Mil?

Way too many shitcoins right now that are super overvalued. What is a Coin currently under 1Million marketcap that you unironically believe in?

>inb4 we are the sigtmarines

Other urls found in this thread:

coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-QWT.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what's wrong with sigt?
WE

ARE

Not Sigt

Signatum

Sigt Heil!

it's fucking us, OP. it's FUCKING US.

if you dont believe me then go ahead. go ahead and buy PIE COIN. im sure thatll do wonders for your portfolio.

pls buy lots of sigt cos i'm holding many bags.

>Doesn't introduce anything new
>Much more established competitors offering the same/better coins

Only thing going for this is its potential to grow, but also its potential to just fall flat on its face. I am not a sigtmarine

AGRS

a coin so shitty they stole their memes from DGB

i said Not

wtf is that picture

sumokoin

kek

WE ARE THE

>bought sigts at 1400 and 1600
>sigts sitting at 700~ now
>still up 300% because mining is great even with my gaming computer.

i keep shilling this but people wont listen until it costs 10x as much then they'll complain about missing out

FLDC

biblepay

Bitbeans

Bitbean has 1.5million coin cap rn might even be higher than that

Gimme a reason to buy this

Wow, thanks. Their website is equally interesting and ugly but I can see the potential of this.

Monkey.Capital is going to be something big. COEVAL is currently on an all-time low sale @ Cryptopia because it just launched there and noobs bought it without knowing what it was and are now panic selling it.

Toward the end of August, once the world realizes COEVAL is EXTREMELY limited in quantity (under 100k), and the only way to access MNY tokens... things are going to get interesting.

ICOO.
I believe in their shitoken dividends. One day, one of them will moon.

Unironically chancoin and signatum. They're both massively underrated coins right now, expect their value to rise A LOT when the whole fork drama is over.

>chancoin
>massively underrated
kys

coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-QWT.htm

Been market buying this shitcoin. I'm put about 1btc on it and want to buy more but waiting on BCC. I'll be buying more so if you guys wanna sell me your bags, idc

Encrypgen's gene-chain coin (DNA).

Raised about ~$1.5M in their ICO, will start trading in August.

Up your limit to $8 million

Going to add denarius to this and monacoin, although it doesn't have a low market cap, it's going to have a rally starting august 1st which could make the coin more popular

ICN/ARK/FCT/DCR

Not under one million you fucking dumbass get off this board can you fucking read

This. Especially sigt could easily reach 0.08 to 0.1 usd despite all the fud atm.

Losing all of your money might give you a new perspective on life

Sigt I think it's possible but chaincoin?