No!

It's...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Dresden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BOMBAH HAERRAI, DA WAR CRIMINAL!

Arthur "Anne Frank gets the gas? Frankfurt's getting glassed" Harris

a reincarnating pyromaniac

I always knew it was a Jew behind these posts.

Jesus Christ, it's a fucking pun. Get over it.

And again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again

do it again Bomber Harris

Bomber-Man, Bomber-Man,
Burns German cities cause he can,
14th of Feb, best day of his life,
Put Dresden in lots of strife

Oh it is you, thanks for reconfirming that.
Fuck off namefag.

ACHTUNG!!! IST ANUDDA DRESDEN!!!!

>chatting shit
>that one foreigner who hasn't grasped the English language but still offers his opinions through it

FORCE IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

>Situation of battlefronts in Europe by the time of Dresden bombings. The white-colored areas were held by Germany, the rose ones by the Allies, and the bright-red color denotes the Allied advances in the fronts

I am not sure people realize it, but this area bombing campaign, as in bombing general areas and not targeting military industry and strategic objects like bridges or airports, started when Germany had already lost the war.
It was a kick in the nuts when the other guy is down, and totally uncalled for.

It was just a prank

>It was a kick in the nuts when the other guy is down, and totally uncalled for.
Your allegory doesn't hold up, as Germans were still murdering people even when "tactically retreating" back into the Reich. Faster they were crushed the better.

Also, despite the memes, Dresden was a transportation junction with industry and thus a legit target.

>make a point to show Dresden had no military significance
>we needed it to end the war faster!
>maybe if I call it a meme it will negate the fact it had no military significance
>with industry
But the civilian centers were bombed
>the Germans were killing poeple
>so we killed people

Reading comprehension and terrible argumentation

>make a point to show Dresden had no military significance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Dresden
You can argue about about the doctrine of area bombing (which Germans did since the start of the war, without even thinking they might be doing something bad), but Dresden HAD military significance.

>so we killed people
Germans were the agressors of this war and the party that commited the vast majority of atrocities, sooner they were crushed the better.

No it didn't. You don't have to bomb civilian centers to hit industrial areas.

Germans being aggresors doesn't give you carte blanche to become the same. If you do then you justify German aggression as preemptive.

The same area bombing campaign saw Bulgaria's capital Sofia bombed.
The strategic targets hit were a library, a university, a park, a few apartment blocks, a newspaper building, a church, a hotel, a court, a bathhouse, a museum and the academy of sciences.

Absolutely ZERO military buildings hit. If you take a map and a list of the buildings bombed, you can see it wasn't even within the margin of error from any military targets. The closest thing was the civilian railway station, which didn't connect to any meaningful factories or ports, because Bulgaria didn't have anything.
Bulgaria wasn't even actively fighting the war, they were just sitting home armed. They had zero troops on any of the fronts.

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

Its that autist again that keeps making Bomber Harris threads!

>No it didn't. You don't have to bomb civilian centers to hit industrial areas.
They did both, though, not to mention there are no pure "civilian" areas.

>Germans being aggresors doesn't give you carte blanche to become the same
We are not talking about reciprocity, we are talking about Brits doing whatever it takes to crush Germany ASAP. Your argument that "Germany was lying down and Brits were kicking it's balls" simply doesn't hold up since the "Lying Germany" still continued it's genocide of people in the East.

The war set the bar of atrocities quite high, strategic bombing was something everyone did. Only the allies cared about the moral aspect of it, even though they didn't went full saint.

Do it again bomber Harris

Now that's legit accusation against the RAF.

But apparently Axis apologists don't care about you people, so we won't hear about this.

PRINCE ASAKA

uh oh lads! Looks like we've got a shitter shattered schnitzel sucker at 12 o'clock!

>admit that the Brits (subsequently admitting you aren't British yet spamming this Bomber Harris meme, wonder who would be so invested in anti-German memeing) bombed civilian centers
>still trying to reconcile bombing civilians as means to ending a war faster
>Easten European atrocities still happening
>in 1945
>when the Red Army was miles from Berlin in Central Europe

Once again, terrible argumentation AND no self realization

I'd say talking to you is a waste of time but you've given me enough fresh talking points to make it worthwhile.

>If you kill your enemies then they win
Not a JRPG

t. butthurt wehraboo

We're not discussing winning, and civilians are non-combatants.

HEY MAN, c'mon. As a Southerner, plz don't bring us up in these threads. The Germans actually deserved it.

March to the sea was a warcrime, Dresden was a Wienie Roast.

Forgot your namefag, namefag.

Not a namefag, fag.

Talk shit, get hit

And a pussy too :^)
>totally a Southerner here guise but fuck Germans.
You're not welcome in Texas fraud.

>totally uncalled for
Danzig ist Polnisch, my smelly wehraboo friend

>Bomber "German town? Burn it down
" Harris
>Bomber "Ignite thermite across the Reich" Harris

Starting the war was totally uncalled for too.

William Tecumseh " Krispy Konfederacy" Sherman
William Tecumseh "arson is my passion" Sherman

>still trying to reconcile bombing civilians as means to ending a war faster
Area bombing, not bombing solely civilian targets. BTW if you take a look at allied casulties vs German civilian casulties it is pretty obvious that the intent was not "kill as many civilians as possible". I mean take a look at the fucking aerial campaign against Poland, that's how Nazis set the bar, Harris was barelytouching it from below.

>Easten European atrocities were not happening in 1945
user...I..I give you a chance to withdraw this point yourself.

>strategic bombing isn't a thing
>the intent was not to kill German civilians but DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS THE NAZIS SET THE BAR WE HAD TO MEET
Now you're just dindunuffing Avi
>Eastern European atrocities
>in Germany in late 1945
Look at a map user. See Germany? That is "Central Europe".

>central europe
when will this meme end

>Now you're just dindunuffing Avi
I don't get what are you trying to say? That the RAF should have reduced their effectivity in order to minimize civilian casulties of enemy that had zero consideration for civilian casulties? Should they dropped chocolate?

>Look at a map user. See Germany? That is "Central Europe"
Thanks to Hitler Eastern Europe now includes every country that speaks a Slavic language. But that's entirely irrelevant semantics.

My point stands. That "Lying Germany" of yours was still commiting atrocities and therefore was a valid target for anything that would prevent them of doing so.

>That the RAF should have reduced their effectivity in order to minimize civilian casulties of enemy that had zero consideration for civilian casulties? Should they dropped chocolate?
Its because the nasty little natzi doesn't understand the difference between a horrific and eventually regrettable act occurring in retaliation during war and aggressive campaigns bent on depopulation and destruction.

the prospective crime in either case isn't actually the direct harm that came to civilians so much as the intention to divert military resources, infrastructure, and assets from the successful conclusion of the war and instead put them directly to the task of harming civilians as the object goal. German atrocities were war crimes because they were committed at war, but if the germans had done it during peacetime it still would have been crimes against humanity; Based Harry only bombed Dresden because there was a war on, and if there was no war he would not seek to burn Dresden, and if he really were a meme arsonist that firebombed the city of his own impetus he would be comparable to an equivalent germ.