All jokes aside, what are some good things that came from the Holocaust?

All jokes aside, what are some good things that came from the Holocaust?

A good example I think is some of the medical studies/discoveries. Despite being depraved and inhumane, they undoubtedly provided a resource in medical literature for future researchers.

Other urls found in this thread:

myjewishlearning.com/article/polish-jewry-between-the-wars/:
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tldr no they didn't

name one medical discovery from the holocaust

How to most properly heal frostbite.

t. reddit

how?

you put the affected area over a fire

>How to most properly heal frostbite.
i thought that was from the japanese experiments

that's pretty common in hospitals

The Holocaust gave many non-Jews the opportunity to advance into higher posts that had been disproportionally occupied by Jews; according to myjewishlearning.com/article/polish-jewry-between-the-wars/:

>In 1931, 56 percent of doctors and one-third of lawyers and other legal professionals were Jewish.

Obviously, the Judeocide resulted in upward social mobility for the rest of the population.

By his experiments.

Post ONE medical study that uses holocaust data

I'd say the death of millions of kike vermin but the holocaust didn't happen so I can't say that.

The Jewish State of Israel. What kind of stupid question is this, goy?

Nice image name. Let me guess, plebbit? JIDF? /leftypol/?

JIDF and proud

Think of the massive reducation of the carbon footprint that those Jews would have created had they lived, ironically the Nazis gassing Jews would help slow down the increase of greenhouse gasses.

Also think about how many of those Jews never escaped to Hollywood to join JJ Abrams or Joel Silver, making IQ-lowering movies to stupify the masses.

Think about all the Gloria Steinems, Bella Abzugs, or Betty Friedans who died and never could make feminism more prevalent than it is

Think about all those Jews gassed before their children could become vicious subverting neo-cons like Bill Kristol, Richard Perle, or David Frum.

Consider how many Jews died who might have become the next Joe Slovo or Stanley Levinson- communists using racial tensions to further their anti-European marxism.

So cheer up OP. The holocaust may have spared us some real shitheads.

>when you roast the Jews harder than Krema 1

Quality soap

There was a lot of useful data from his findings on cold exposure and morphine overdose.

This

Why do /pol/ comics always need explanatory text? Like why is the top left part necessary to understand what is happening in the image?

Because most people are only aware of the neo-con anti-Iran jingoism and not where it is actually coming from, the Jews. Many people also fail to see the irony in a nation harborinh nukes who never have signed a NPT but are extremely angry over the existence of a nuclear program in another Middle Eastern country.

More important why did /pol/ bother to add le ebin merchant xDDD face when it's already an anti-Israeli comic?
Usually it's for turning more neutral political cartoons into antisemitic ones but here it sort of baffles me. Israel is full of Jews??!

They did it because it generates butthurt posts like yours Avi.

Stop making this thread.

"no"

>when a Veeky Forumstorian makes a point