Israeli Nuclear Doctrine

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

Uh guys, are the Israelis serious about this shit?

>In 2003, an Israeli military historian, Martin van Creveld, thought that the Al-Aqsa Intifada then in progress threatened Israel's existence.[30] Van Creveld was quoted in David Hirst's The Gun and the Olive Branch (2003) as saying:

>We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.[31]

>In the 1973 Yom Kippur War, Arab forces were overwhelming Israeli forces and Prime Minister Golda Meir authorized a nuclear alert and ordered 13 atomic bombs be readied for use by missiles and aircraft. The Israeli Ambassador warned President Nixon of "very serious conclusions" if the United States did not airlift supplies. Nixon complied. This is seen by some commentators on the subject as the first threat of the use of the Samson Option.[18][19][20][21][22]

Well, in fairness to the jews, it's not really any different from any other nuclear power that promises to use the bomb should its existence be threatened, the only difference being of course that Israel considers ending apartheid and Jewish supremacy to be a threat to its existence :^)

>an Israeli military historian

wow, it's fucking nothing

>let's shoot nukes at completely unrelated parties
Why?

Yeah but bombing non-combatant states is a step above MAD, isn't it

>apartheid
t. ahmed al-lefty

>can...even at Rome
>can

i take it to mean they wouldn't literally fire on everyone indiscriminately if they were threatened with annihilation, but rather that they were prepared to face any particular adversary(s).

>Some have written about the "Samson Option" as a retaliation strategy. In 2002, the Los Angeles Times published an opinion piece by Louisiana State University professor David Perlmutter which the American Jewish author Ron Rosenbaum writes "goes so far as to justify" a Samson Option approach:[27]

>"Israel has been building nuclear weapons for 30 years. The Jews understand what passive and powerless acceptance of doom has meant for them in the past, and they have ensured against it. Masada was not an example to follow—it hurt the Romans not a whit, but Samson in Gaza? What would serve the Jew-hating world better in repayment for thousands of years of massacres but a Nuclear Winter. Or invite all those tut-tutting European statesmen and peace activists to join us in the ovens? For the first time in history, a people facing extermination while the world either cackles or looks away—unlike the Armenians, Tibetans, World War II European Jews or Rwandans—have the power to destroy the world. The ultimate justice?[28]"

>Opinion piece
>By a literally who
>In America, not in Israel
>Clear indication of Israeli nuclear strategy.

JIDF go play on /pol/ they welcome you there with open arms these days

I mean, he does kind of have a point: an opinion piece is not evidence of official Israeli policy.

holy shit. These kikes and their persecution complex.

Let alone that the ones who provided them nukes and gave them a nation again was us in the first place. Fucking ingrates.

Yeah but it's reflecting of a mentality that certainly has some traction over there if it's coming from a think tank and endorsed by more authors in major publications.

This is why ethnocentrism must be eliminated.

>over there
you mean in Louisiana?

hostage taking on an international scale basically

you're french?

no?

so you're just another dumbassed anti-semite who doesn't know wtf he's talking about?

Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us.

>2017
>this level of bravado
>anyone at all actually taking this bait

The Israeli military forces are certainly every capable. Israel could probably cause some horrific damage in a nuclear first strike on Europe (why, who knows). But really, does anyone believe they have any sort of force projection outside their little corner of the Levant? Does anyone believe they can cause massive damage, and indeed "take down the world" in whole other hemispheres? Does anyone, moreover, actually believe that they are more militarily powerful than, say, China or Russia? This is pure bait, insane chest-thumping propaganda. It's just bad and if you believe it you should feel bad.

>The Israeli military forces are certainly every capable. Israel could probably cause some horrific damage in a nuclear first strike on Europe (why, who knows). But really, does anyone believe they have any sort of force projection outside their little corner of the Levant? Does anyone believe they can cause massive damage, and indeed "take down the world" in whole other hemispheres? Does anyone, moreover, actually believe that they are more militarily powerful than, say, China or Russia? This is pure bait, insane chest-thumping propaganda. It's just bad and if you believe it you should feel bad.
precisely this.
anons need to learn to take the Jews seriously, but not literally sometimes.

>who knows

because despite shilling against ethnocentrism, zionists are THE number one ethnocentrists on the planet. I'm not even a /pol/ tard but they definitely treat Israel as the exception to the rule.

who the hell is 'they'? you've got like a sorta-half true point about American jews, but Israelis couldn't give two shits one way or the other about your precious white identity group therapy sessions.

The French are a bunch of perfidious assholes who proliferate instability wherever they can make a fucking buck. They tried to sell the South Koreans a nuclear reactor in the 70s and Rumsfeld basically told the Koreans that the US will completely drop them if they did not cancel the deal immediately. Then they sold the Iraqis the jets they needed to bomb Iranian oil facilities and escalated the Iran Iraq War. Before that they sold the fucking Iraqis a fucking nuclear reactor which was near completion that the Israelis preemptively blew up.

The French are the fucking backstabbing unreliable nigger nation of NATO only out for themselves like the fucking snobby selfish faggots they are.

Don't forget about the French pushing for and executing regime change in Libya mate. Fucking insidious frogs

So, like literally everyone else in NATO? Shall I remind you where talibans come from?

It's one thing to sell some warlord light weapons and maybe some AT or even MANPADs or SAMs. Absolute fucking madness to sell people nuclear capabilities and actively encourage nuclear proliferation. De Gaullism really has to fucking die. Frenchies should learn to toe the fucking line and learn their place as America's bitch.

Giving him childish /int/ meme names doesn't make what he says any less true.

"Ethno-theocracy for me, diversity for the filthy goyim."

When you literally believe you're God's "chosen race" and think Gentiles are "less than cattle", it kind of makes sense.

>muh antisemites

ok, cry me a river, schlomo

Chaotic evil?

because fuck you.
if America ever goes down I hope we nuke the fucking French out of pure fucking spite.

and to be clear my desire to nuke France out of spite is entirely unrelated to the other user's post pointing out French perfidy, and my post was made before I finished scrolling through the thread

>Frenchies should learn to toe the fucking line and learn their place as America's bitch.

Stay mad burger