Poor People Advice

I am poor, what steps can I take to escape.

I work part time, I get paid $184 per week, my rent+bills $146 per week, internet+phone is $9, im a white male with $120 in the bank in a shit town with no prospects.

Eating the same meal of a fried onion, chopped tomatos and pasta.every day is destroying my body from the inside out, so the first hurdle is to earn an extra $35 per week to buy nicer food.

Whos got the best advice on here.

Also I dont want to kill myself.

>I work part time
Didn't even read the rest. Try working full time.

Start sucking dick for $1 a pop

this
kneepads OP kneepads

>Get full time job in warehouse dragging pallets around
>Sign up for community college classes
>Get associates degree
>Get better job
>From there you have three options:
*Start a business
*Transfer your credits to a four year university
*Self-study to gain certifications

Insurance fraud, leave parents money and end it faggot.

Save up to buy 10 xanax bars. Sell them. With the profit buy more.
PUSH DEM BARZ NIGGA

Im trying to find ft work, Im trying to do more for the people I work for now.

Sadly its a waiting game.

I have a this free time and internet, there must be something I can do

Short platinum.

Problem solved, it's at 942 and will dump back soon in the next week or 2.

But seriously learn to program, learn to webdesign with wordpress and bootstrap.
After learning for a week put some shit up on 99designs and fiverr and airtasker.

platinum can jump to 1500 anytime, no way should we short it.

That said Im broke so what do I know, lets see.

Wow, actually solid advice.

I do have a bit of wordpress experience but Im a cut and paster, the king of nasty looking code.

I guess I could work on that, always assumed the wordpress stuff was fully saturated though, a dollar is a lot more to a vietnamese coder than an NA one.

It is good advice, step one is the hardest part.

This is perfectly acceptable. I have slightly different approach:

No Skill Job (warehouse, prep cook, telemarketer)
Get Computer Certs. A+/Net+ can be had for free at some unemployment or community outreach centers.
(bonus points for working Geek Squad or Staples EZ Tech while studying)
--Now your skills are worth 40k.--
Two real choices here. Contract or fulltime.
Work "entry level" computer job. HelpDesk, NOC, resetting passwords for a bank or hospital usually pays alright. If you do contracts, the pay is generally a little better but benefits aren't as present. You get a lot of XP working different places.
Fulltime. I would only commit if I were looking at a gravy train. A school district or other state job with
state pension, all the holidays off, steady 9-5 and room to grow.
Big step here: GET THE EMPLOYER TO PAY FOR COLLEGE!!!
From here, find your niche Cisco, Exchange, Novel, SQL, HTML/CSS/JS, and exploit your talents for some really nice cash (Some Cisco certs are worth over 100k)

Yeah your Free-$500 certs can get you FREE COLLEGE. Most any fortune 500 offers this. 99% of tech companies reimburse you passing classes.

Do a big favor for yourself. Dont get into debt. The 20k that you spend when you are around 20 is harder to come by than 60k when your 30. You are going to need the money when you are young a lot more. Don't be impoverished for a degree that you can get later for free. (when you actually find your direction and dont sign up for bullshit classes that you never use because you were fed "follow your passions and the money will follow")

You like your passions?? Make $50k a year and feed/clothe yourself. THEN pursue a hobby. Pro Tip, pick a hobby that has the potential to make money.

Thank you for this, I can do all of that.

Maybe there is some hope after all.

People on here quick to dismiss wagecuckery but lets face it short of crime its part of every journey and none of us are in a position to make breaking the law really pay.

First of all this Don't buy more expensive food cuz that is stupid in your position
Shove as much money to the side as you can
Look for cheap Appartements in the city or near a place with decent jobs i.e. metall Industrie Manufacturing or some food Production

You still won't buy expensive food you cunt so shut up, lemme explain

Hord as much money as you can for about 6 month
Look for a good investment and loose your money
Repeat the last step as often as necessary and you're rich

And the best thing is....
At this point in time you don't give a shit what you eat so you don't have to shorten your position on Cannelloni

>>Get full time job in warehouse dragging pallets around

thats a job i might try getting, my friend does just that but from 2 am to 1pm every night and its killing his body but he makes bank

Surprisingly solid advice here OP. All you gotta do is follow through

Save for 6 months, bacon for birthday. long all shitcoins?

eating one $2 meal a day, id be better off in jail. could liquidate money being homeless as well but it wouldnt be a significant saving, id still be poor but with no stove

man I just need to work, got so many applications out there just now. makes you wonder why firms even advertise a position.

shitty low paid work is harder to find than many on here consider, theres a macdonalds here that has a rotating stack of resumes 400 deep,

Git dat money back and spend it on the same thing

I only get high on coffee

Thanks for the real replies here, Ive been googling colleges and funding, I had no idea there were so many options.

Im 22, in good health (despite the onion mono diet) and just got here through some awful decisions but at least I have no debt and some work at least. Didnt pursue further education at all post high school, took a job with a vending machine firm locally that went tits up 3 months ago, with me having no provisions for the future at all.

Some good thoughts here though, brightened my day already, I can do all of it.

$2 meal a day

Not eating a dozen eggs, making a plate of fried rice, oats for 3 meals a day for $2.

Sad! Maybe if you weren't so dumb you wouldn't be so poor.

sound like i'll still be able to maintain my deadlifts on this diet nice

Nothing wrong with one meal a day, even when I had more money Id rarely eat more than once a day, usually itd be one normal meal and a burger/similar for lunch when working.

Im not a mountain climber, Im not trying to squeeze the max calories out of $2 a day.

>At this point in time you don't give a shit what you eat
Enjoy your numerous illnesses in the future and stunned mental and physical capabilities.

>Come home, White man

>eat quality food (farmer's markets, u-pick)
>if you want to buy something, wait a week and see if you still want it
>buy in bulk
>invest
>take up hobbies that make you money
>move closer to work
>get good sleep and exercise
>if you must, always buy booze at the supermarket, not at the bar
>maintain good credit
>take out low-interest loans if you can and invest them