So what's your plan? Convert to fiat? BTC? alts?

So what's your plan? Convert to fiat? BTC? alts?
Will you dump BCC as soon as possible or hodl it ?
Are you opening long/short positions on anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

tickcounter.com/countdown/232396/crypto-doomsday-btc-fork
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

80% Fiat, 10% alts; 10% BTC.

Tomorrow is going to be a slaughter. If the BTC goes up at some points, I expect it to be very short lived and I wouldn't be surprised to see a return to the 2000 or lower.
I'm going to hold my BCC at least for a while as I think it will plunge but not as far as Veeky Forums seems to think and might swing up and down during the course of the next few days.

Keeping the majority of my holdings in USDT on Poloniex and might put some BTC in bittrex just for the shits.

convert to bitbean, sprout, then enjoy life.

I think it's too late do anything, so I will just hold all my XMR on Poloniex.

I'm not going to dump my BCC, and I won't cash out my BTC into fiat either.
I'll maybe sell the tiny amount of BCC I'll get on exchanges for holding some BTC there. But that's not much.

I went all in on alts. Pretty sure bcc en btc are going to crash. Hopefully alts will rise

>Hopefully alts will rise
They would unless your crash theory involves BTC going less than $2400 and then they will begin to crash even harder than BTC.
I don't think BTC is going to crash though.

its way too late to do anything.
altcoins going down so early was somehow surprising, now i can't sell this shit without having a big loss.
i will hodl and literally do nothing.

my first plan was to sell everything and place it into IOTA, but now its too late.

Is there any exchange site that will allow shorting bcc right of the bat ?

smoked a blunt

pushed the buy button

hodling

it will dip for a short time and then everyone will realize nothing is going to happen, bcc dumps and everything else recovers

Why is it too late?

Buy iota, become billionaire

These guys get it

How many hours remaining until happening?
I'm just holding my btc + a bit of eth and xmr in cold storage, like I always do.

100% monacoin

Buy LTC and hold it for 2-3 weeks

Easy doubling of your money

I don't think much will happen.
tickcounter.com/countdown/232396/crypto-doomsday-btc-fork

What exact time will it fork?

This

Futures are tanking right now..at what price can we expect this to sell tomorrow? $100?