Tfw you realize America is literally a G*rman colony

>tfw you realize America is literally a G*rman colony.
Explains why they love warmongering and Imperialism so much. Even the Cheeto Benito that rules over them is a G*rman immigrant.

>Cheeto Benito
fluck brumpfy

>self reported

Hardly anyone lives in those majority-German counties, and you can be basically file anyone reporting "American" ethnicity under British. Still though, they are the second most common ancestry group in the country after the Brits.

1. British/"American"
2. German
3. African-American
4. "Irish"
5. Mexican

I hope Mexican Americans become the majority because at least then we will be spared Americas constant military invasions and retarded Protestant fundamentalism that fuels their neo-con kikery.

Nobody lives over there.
And "Americans" are all Brits.
English, Irish, other Brit, and "Americans" make up a third of this whole country.
AMERICA IS BRITISH

Reminder that most ''Irish Americans'' have more English than Irish ancestry and are LARPers

>most powerful economy and military in the world at disposal
>"I swear, we'll drop our guns immediately"

You wish, dumbfuck. Geopolitical interests have little to do with ideology, especially in today's world.

Like most Americans, my ancestors came from many different countries, including a minority from Germany. I don't speak German or feel any connection to it, though. In fact "Germany" didn't even exist when my ancestors immigrated.

I guess I'm an American since my last name is from a scottish clan founded by a dane.

What nation has other people describe who they are reporting as opposed to self-reporting in a census? Really, I'll wait.

Yet it matches historical migration trends in the USA exactly.

Can someone explain to me how Utah became a completely Anglo homogeneous state?

Mormonism started as a small movement in New England. The people who joined the movement all moved to the Utah area and had fertility rates of 10+ for 150 years.

>American is its own tag and not English
Just because it's simplified English doesn't make it German

Most are probably mutts but some are Native rape babies.

>Almost 20 million people claim to have 'American' ancestry for political reasons and because they are unsure of their family's genealogy

*southern accent* what's my ancersty?? I'm real MUrICAN.

Those are the descendants of people who fled Britain, and would not raise their children to be British but rather, American.

>Cheeto Benito
Proops listener spotted

I like Papaya Pinochet

>the same people who did cannibalistic human sacrifices and currently have the most violent drug cartels in the world will become more peaceful once they get control of America's nukes
"American" is almost certainly Scotch-Irish. "American" ancestry is found primarily in the South, and the South settled almost entirely by Scotch-Irish.

>when you're from the UP, the best kept secret of America, born 75% Scandinavian from the Azn Finnish immigrants and Nord/Swede diaspora in the only part of the country to have a plurality

Feels great man.

Pic related, the glorious UP summers and miles of empty coastline nobody ever touches

I have a cabin in the UP, you guys are fucking weirdos. God damn it. This is why Wisconsin should annex it.

Ohio drew the short straw in the Toledo "war".

We got like 30% of the land in Michigan with like 2% of the entire population — I am more than happy with not being involved in Detroit's pitiful existence.

Most black Americans can trace their roots to pre 1776 America, and are thus indigenous. They are a uniquely American ethnic group, that could know no home but America. They are literal products of American history and children of the founding fathers. America should have never let in a bunch of European immigrants. Anyway America is the birthright of black Americans, if you don't like it you should go back to your home, Europe.

>You wish, dumbfuck. Geopolitical interests have little to do with ideology

People often underestimate how much pure ideology affects geopolitical interests actually. Look at the entire Vietnam War for example. There was no military or economic reason to fight it, it was entirely based on ideology (and "domino theory" in particular). Or its counterpart in Afghanistan.

Most of that is probably accurate. Only a few hicks from the south use "American" for English.

>OP is mad jelly that America is a pure aryan German master race nation
Lmaoing @ you're life

>And "Americans" are all Brits.
BS

This is basically a giant meme map and I get kind of tired of people posting it. It's based on self-reported data, it uses counties with solid block colors to give the false impression of massive spread and it gives absolutely no clue as to what level of majority it is in each county. There are less people living in the entirety of the Midwest than in California and New England alone.

>not Mango Franco

A friend of mine made a map that has some of the same flaws (self-reporting) but at a much smaller level than county (I think it was ZIP code). Let me find it.

They ignore the very strong Danish presence which is the reason why the Mormon sterotype is what it is

Not him but really though all people's of colonial stock with roots in the thirteen colonies should rightfully be called American with lower case racial distinguishers like black American and white American.

African American should be used for those of "recent" African ancestry together. Like Obama is African American with a little black American ancestry as well.

>my last name is from a scottish clan founded by a dane.
LMAO. Viking rape baby.

>Marx the commie faggot
>Hitler the Fascist faggot
>Steiner ''MUH SPOOKS''
>Luther''MUH SOLA SCRIPTURA
>Trump the populist faggot
>Alaric the barbaric faggot
>Arminius the traitor faggot
G*rmans are a Cancer to Humanity.